Which exchange to you Trading Now? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which exchange to you Trading Now?

On 11/13/2019 at 7:06 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

Now I Trading on yobit and binance exchange. At this moment, binance exchange and yobit exchange very popular. Many traders and investors stay here. Today yobit total trading volume 3718 BTC according to Coinmarketcap. It’s really good. 

yes I used yobit exchange as well as binance exchange because I used future trading on binance exchange because there is no option of margin trading in yobit exchange. 

I only use exchanges that have a reputation and have a large volume of trade. This is what everyone should do. Don't waste your time on useless exchanges.

As of now I'm trading in two different exchange, binanc and kucoin. Well, I keep switching form those two exchanges, because sometime I can't find the altcoins that I want on binance, so kucoin may have them

On 1/22/2020 at 10:11 PM, Crypto555 said:

Right now I am only trăind on binance and yobit exchange because I think this are the best you can find right now. Binance has nice interface and support while yobit has low fees and it is fast 

You are right but you should also take in consideration some other exchanges. Becaude on this two that you listed you cannnot find all coins listed on the market especially the new ones 

I trade on wave.exchange. Pretty good exchanger!! Also 2 weeks ago I started trading on YObit.net, and just a week doubled its asset, I advise everyone!

28 minutes ago, Mariam5 said:

Really i use yobit as main for trading and it presents many services.. Yobit is the best platform in nowadays.. I also use a binance for trading because it is a big exchange

I join the most frequent comment Yobit, it really offers me everything I need and really without many restrictions, in addition to its high number of currencies that you do not get in many other exchanges allow me to test investment with these altcoins

Some talk about Binance and I don't deny that it's good, but come on, Yobit gives you more opportunities and benefits to win.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I am presently off due to lack of enough funds but I do make my trading on the yobit.net platform because it is safe and secure for me

On 11/13/2019 at 3:06 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

Now I Trading on yobit and binance exchange. At this moment, binance exchange and yobit exchange very popular. Many traders and investors stay here. Today yobit total trading volume 3718 BTC according to Coinmarketcap. It’s really good. 

actually i'm trading mainly on 3 exchanges, binance, kucoin for altcoins and because of their low trading fees, and i also use bitmex for trading only bitcoin. i also have accounts on other exchanges but i don't use them much

I take advantage of the particular yobit regarding my purchase and next could be the coinbase most of my funds switches into bitcoin and also I am aware the particular outcome because of this coin I must watch for a lengthy-expression purchase yet in the foreseeable future, I believe that it is a lot more worth every penny.

Now I try to trade only on the yobit and Binance exchanges, recently there was an Ico on Yobit, I was able to earn about $ 20 on it.

Even though I trade crypto on many exchange sites, but now I often trade on Yobit, Binance and BW, also on local exchange, but mainly I only choose trusted and save exchange.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:32 PM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

I am currently using Yobit Exchanger which is easy for many and can make money in a very short time.

You can make huge amount of profit on the yobit exchange site especially when have huge amount of capital to insert

On 12/3/2019 at 5:32 PM, takbir said:

I used cryptobridge and binance exchange for trade. But now cryptobridge exchange volume very low and this exchange shut down this month. So i think binance is good option for trading.

You have your own personal opinion but the trading site to make good profit is the yobitinvestbox and the coins in the site are real coins not fake

I use Yobit as a exchange platform. Yobit is quite reliable for trading and it is also good for earning that's why i use yobit as a exchange area and trading platform. 

I am exchanging on yobit exchanger.I like yobit exchanger.This is the most mainstream and extremely confided in cryptographic money exchanger.You can exchange here with low fees.There store and withdrawal framework very fast.This trade exceptionally simple to utilize.

Right now I m trading on Yobit website exchange, and from the last months of the last year 2019, I find it very easy like others and also than,ks for it we are collecting here every day 0.00030000 Bitcoins so I trade on Yobit.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Here are my top best exchange that I am currently using now. Coinbase, Binance, Blockchain, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Bitmex, Karken . These all exchanges are the top best exchange in the world with the huge trading volumes and the users all over the world.

• +4 1

I am trading now at binance and yobit. Actually i only trust binance but when i started here in crypto i discover how good is yobit was.most of the time price rate here like btc is a bit higher than binance so i used to trade in yobit more than binance now.

• Useful or interesting 1

YOBIT as well as BINANCE are the favorite platforms of the majority and are currently the most used, good and offer many advantages

THINK POSITIVE

I am using bybit exchange for doing leverage and used binance exchange for spot trading. And i am enjoying both exchanges are trusted and users friendly exchanges for me and i am earnings on constantly basis. 

I do my trading in 3 exchangers. Binance, coinbene and yobit. I never trade in just one exchanger. Sometimes there are some unique coin like Yobit. yobit has some coins that never list in any exchangers. I tading in binance and coinbene because it has huge trading volume. So it Will be good If we are trading there.

I enjoy both exchanges, trusted by me and user friendly exchanges and I am earning regularly. I am using byte exchanges for leverage and binary exchange used for spot trading.

I tried to trade on Yobit but I could not I use the phone and the platform don't support the phone at all and that really bad for alot of users but for me binance has an application and they have really great coins and the volume is good enough to know that the coins are able to move alot.

I reqlly want to trade in Yoda xoin i  yobit but I do not have pc and that can't use the trade section on the phone . 

But know i am using kucoin and Binance because of the applications i really see a great Change if Yobit made an application.