Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin?

I could not use cryptocurrencies as a means of payment or buy anything because it is not known in my country, but I am thinking of buying some programs on the Internet with the cryptocurrencies that I collect

• +2 1

For me I have not gotten the opportunity to purchase anything with bit coin yet but am sure with time am definitely going to purchase a lot of things with my bit coin soon

No, I haven't bought anything yet because I still don't have much to buy
 But I will buy it immediately when I get this wonderful cryptocurrency, and the first thing I will buy is metal cylinders for installation on oxygen ventilators. I know it costs a lot, but it is worth the effort and save lives.

• +2 1

On 4/21/2021 at 3:05 AM, Xantosis said:

As for me I have not yet bought anything with bitcoin or any cryptocurrency but I believe i will buy in the nearest future since we already have the likes of amazon shopping company which now accept bitcoin and other top coins as a medium for exchange.

Well I don't know that Amazon also accept Bitcoin and I didn't but anything there because the process is little hard for that and if instead of that I buy something in market it's better because I can check it at the time and can decide what to do..

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not do this because cryptocurrencies are not dealt with in my country yet, but the money I earn here I convert it into dollars and buy all my clothes and other needs and pay my university loan from it.

In fact, I have not made any Bitcoin purchase yet, and the reason is that this is not available in my country, or that delivery services are not available in my country, I convert Bitcoin into our local currency and make the purchases I want

• +1 1

My dear friend, this is my first experience in the world of encrypted currencies so far. I do not have many of these currencies so that I can buy. I need days, and I work. I cannot collect some encrypted currencies to be able to shop and buy anything

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Well I don't know that Amazon also accept Bitcoin and I didn't but anything there because the process is little hard for that and if instead of that I buy something in market it's better because I can check it at the time and can decide what to do..

I believe the time will come where even food stuffs can be bought with the use of cryptocurrencies because gradually it is getting popular in most part of the world, so it is just a matter of time we shall see this revolution.

• +2 1

I just invested my cryptocurrencies on the yobit platform to get more profits and I also want to collect bitcoins because I see them as one of the best currencies that everyone competes to get.

In my country, she doesn't accept bitcoin, so I can only do anything with her.

I turn my bitcoin into a dollar and buy things I want.

I hope my country will accept bitcoin in the years to come.

16 hours ago, Xantosis said:

I believe the time will come where even food stuffs can be bought with the use of cryptocurrencies because gradually it is getting popular in most part of the world, so it is just a matter of time we shall see this revolution.

Believe me everything going change and easy actually cryptocurrency is the easy way of getting everything like when we give cash for buying something so it's difficult and easy will be transferring crypto for buying huge stuff..

So far I didn't buy anything with BTC or any other cryptocurrencies although I found some items I needed before offered to sell with crypto but the reason I didn't buy them is because the fee is very high , it's better to cash the crypto I have to buy them instead of buying with 3x times the price with crypto.

Hello friend yes you can budgies anything directly from the bitcoins but we can use it indirectly by converting the bitcoins into the the dollars and can anything from everywhere so you say we are pretending from the bitcoins.

I didn't purchase everything with bitcoin because am still very low in mining in the digital currency world but if am able to invest in it that will yield me huge income and with that I can buy a lot of things but not everything.

I did not buy anything and pay Bitcoin, in my country, it is forbidden to deal with bitcoin in the markets and malls, but it is allowed to work and invest in them, I have exchanged my cryptocurrencies with cash and bought my needs of clothes and other things.

I have never purchase any thing with bitcoin yet. But i hope i will profit enough money that i will purchase the thing forn bitcoin like mobile or other thing which we used in daily life. It will hep me in future i am working hard to earn more money. 

No i have never been use this currency directly for any purchase but some peoples are sharing the online sites which are giving an offer to use bitcoin directly for purchase. I think this is more benificial foe the stores because its inflation is very good.

Simple trading and investing in Bitcoin is profitable, so I am collecting the satoshis that I get in order to buy a new mobile because I need it for my studies, and I will also spend bitcoin on my university fees .

Not my dear mate, I haven't purchased anything through Bitcoin yet. Because I still haven't withdrawn my amount through this forum because I have read in this forum from someone post that the price of Bitcoin will increase up to 100k Dollars. So I am just holding my earning.

Yes dear this is a very nice thing to buy all the things you want using bitcoin Yes I bought TV and also bought a shirt and some clothes and also bought some games for my brothers and I am very happy with these things

Actually here we are working for earning btc. And we are earning from posting and we can store our btc and we can earn good profit . And we can purchasing anything with btc . And I am taking my study expensive by btc . 

Hello friend,

As far as my knowledge  we cannot use it directly, because it is in digital form , it is not in paper notes so we can convert it into different currencies and buy things.