Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin?

On 10/4/2019 at 11:51 PM, Consignee said:

Please share your experience and where did you spend bitcoin?

I didn't spend Bitcoin, I invested last year for first time and I kept buying while price was low. I didn't use other altcoins to spend them either. I expect that someday I will spend my Bitcoin and maybe it will happen next year if prices permit it and have grown a lot to allow me to think again of spending some.

• +1 1

Well I am in search of online shops or places where I can pay through Btc. It will be interesting. I have heard a news that Amazon is bringing a payment method through Bitcoin. It will be great. Actually Amazon is a world famous platform and during payment if people found the BITCOIN payment option then definitely they will try to know more about that payment system.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Yes, I already bought a monthly subscription to one of the recommendations channels that gives us paid deals! And through it, we get good monthly profits! But I don't like this method, to be honest! I don't like to pay with Bitcoin because I never think Bitcoin is a method of payment! While Bitcoin is a way to make profits and increase our capital!

• +1 1

I have heard that we can purchase a lot of things from Bitcoin but I don't have such kind of experience till now. In fact I don't much sport online shopping. I like to purchase things by checking this quality . I hope I should try it soon to purchase anything with Bitcoin. I do many things from Bitcoin and investing and trading.

I have purchased other cryptocurrencies only, and I did not order anything to my house because I did not need, but also I ordered a CS:GO reportbot which is like a videogame extension.

• +1 1

Till now I have not purchased anything with the bitcoin yet but I have spent few satoshies in some investment sites which most of the time became scams and ran away with all of my money.

Bitcoin is used as a payment method in many websites. We can even buy from microsoft using Bitcoin and this is for many years now. The payment system is expanding lately with the increase of adoption of beta phases of the Ligthning Network. What I am expecting and looking for is to finish with development and release the Ln officially by bitcoin.

• +1 1

Yes, I purchased a mobile phone with bitcoin. I bought a lot of things from bitcoin. I did not have much money before working with the bitcoin and cryptocurrency and rarely used to spend my money. But since I started working on cryptocurrencies, I rotated a lot of from here and I purchased much things with it. When I started working on bitcoin and when I don't laugh I have a very clean list, I bought a mobile phone and bought many mobile phones to my friends too. And it was only possible due to bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I haven't purchased anything with bitcoin yet in my country you can't use bitcoin as means of payment you have to convert it to fiat currency to use it. I wish my country one day will adopt it as means of payment. 

• +3 1

no I have not directly used my BTC balance for payment of any products as of yet because I have not felt the need to use my BTC in such a way or any other of my cryptocurrency balance in such a case. I always used my liquid money or when I felt the nearest converted some BTC into liquid money.

Offcourse, quite a number of things, mostly accessories and gadgets, and I have had of a restaurant that allows payments through the use of Bitcoin, I haven't tried it though 😊

Bitcoin can be use in different transactions even on buying some stuffs. I use to buy some of my needs with bitcoin but since it is not applicable yet on every transaction specially on some department store i exchange it for our local currency to use it.

• +1 1

I have only bought other crypto coins and tokens by selling cryptocurrencies. It's not possible for me to pay bills or have concrete things because of the region in which I am living. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

9 minutes ago, Muhammad Sohaib said:

No, I never bought anything from bitcoin. The reason behind this is the price of bitcoin which is too high. I can't afford to buy a single bitcoin. In my opinion other crypto currencies are suitable for many of us.

@Muhammad Sohaib My friend, this forum will bring you good profits from bitcoin, especially that its prices are high and the forum pays well here. I wish you success.

• +3 1

i think i never doing that and im not gonna doing that att all , I've never actually purchased anything with Bitcoin... Maybe that's why it doesn't really feel real to me. Also, in my country it's a bit of a mission to convert BTC to Fiat - although I see that one of the cities close to me now has a Bitcoin ATM. So I might try using that in future.

so i hope i answred to your question and i hope the better for us , good luck every where .

i think i never doing that and im not gonna doing that att all , I've never actually purchased anything with Bitcoin... Maybe that's why it doesn't really feel real to me. Also, in my country it's a bit of a mission to convert BTC to Fiat - although I see that one of the cities close to me now has a Bitcoin ATM. So I might try using that in future.

so i hope i answred to your question and i hope the better for us , good luck every where .

I haven't done that for two reasons. Firstly I only recently bought Bitcoin for the first time in my life, being a student I didn't have a lot of time or any money to spend on this, and secondly I plan to use Bitcoin as an investment for my future needs so what I am doing currently is to accumulate. I understand it is different between us beginners and early adopters that bought for $1 or $100 and they have made so big profits to spend them into items, but we are new and want to have the same results from our investment too before we start spending.

• +1 1

The first purchase I made with the funds I earned through the internet was using LTC, but if I remember correctly, I used bitcoin to pay for certain subscriptions in certain physical streaming services.

And currently I usually buy food with bitcoin, since it is usually a little cheaper due to the volatility of the currency and the application that supplies the transportation of food has its own portfolio to deposit btc.

On 10/4/2019 at 11:51 PM, Consignee said:

Bitcoin is a borderless cryptocurrency, we all know that. We are using it for trading purpose. But have you ever purchased anything like clothes, gadgets etc with Bitcoin? I had bought some mining stuffs from bitcointalk marketplace with bitcoin. Last time I used bitcoin for registering a domain in namesilo.

Please share your experience and where did you spend bitcoin?

Yeah this days there re so meany stores who accept bitcoins as a payment option, but i never purchased any things with bitcoin i usually trad with it and exchange with fiat money and i have bayed a phone but i didn't directly purchased with bitcoin, but one time i advertised my youtube video on ptc site with bitcoin.

I bought some games back on Steam in 2017 and even bought some Netflix subscriptions and everything went well without any problems.  The bad thing these days is that Steam will no longer accept Bitcoin but hey we have G2A and Qinwin and both are accepting Bitcoin.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

On 10/5/2019 at 8:16 AM, Steampunkz said:

Used bitcoin to gamble in esports betting, my wallet can also convert bitcoin into prepaid load, to pay bills like water and electric also internet bill, bought steam wallet using btc, and many more.

Wow so one can use bitcoin to bet! I never imagined that before. Well as for me I have never puchase anything with bitcoin yet. But am hoping to purchase some football stuff with my bitcoin soon when I gather much.

On 11/26/2020 at 4:06 PM, Emma William said:

Yes, I already bought a monthly subscription to one of the recommendations channels that gives us paid deals! And through it, we get good monthly profits! But I don't like this method, to be honest! I don't like to pay with Bitcoin because I never think Bitcoin is a method of payment! While Bitcoin is a way to make profits and increase our capital!

@Emma William..I don't like to buy anything with Bitcoin because Bitcoin is my best coin.  The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  If I hold Bitcoin, it will give me profit.  But I started vmining with bitcoin a month ago.  But I introduced it with Bitcoin.  But I'm getting Minex coins from there which is very damaging for me.  Because the price of the Minex coin has dumped so much that I haven’t been able to pick up enough of my bitcoin yet.  So I will not compare Bitcoin with any other coin

• +4 1

When I joined fees were very high and Bitcoin started a long year decline from 20k to 3k. I didn't buy anything of course as all I care about was not lose my money by keep investing in Bitcoin and altcoins. I think that only the early adopters are able to do that and nobody else since fees are very high.

I received payment from yesterday after joining the forum.  I didn’t buy anything with the bitcoin I earned here.  But I want to make more profit by trading and investing first with the money I earn in crypto.  I am easily earning through post in crypto.  I can easily get knowledge and money here.  I want to buy a car with Bitcoin.

• +2 1