New concepts soon? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

New concepts soon?

We have been witnessing new movements in the blockchain environment, but is it possible for new concepts to enter? For example, the term IEO, ICO, are somewhat recent.
What kind of terminologies do you think can be introduced in the digital currency ecosystem?
Introducing new concepts expands borders and opens up new capital opportunities.
I think that 2020 will house new prominent terms.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

10 hours ago, SociallyDifferentAnimal said:

There will always be new concepts and terms that will get popular with Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency. I just remember that phrases like "to the moon" and "HODL" became so popular in 2017. Who knows what can be when 2020 is already halfway...let's look forward to them.

Any suggestion of a good term from you? 

Perhaps, "Hedl", for a very brutal correction that could come in the long term, or "to the black hole", if the crypto market increases in its capitalization in a huge way.
They are basic jargon, but new technical terms have to be created as time goes by, many important personalities can drive that.

• +5 1

2020 will be great for crypto. The terms IEO will soon be a past history just like ico and sto. We will anticipate to see more coming

New terms come out with every development in the field of crypto and are invented and discover new things and are called new terms and yes we will see new terms in 2020

THINK POSITIVE

This is expected and we will see many new terms each time and with the new year will be invented a lot of things and will be called new terms

Life is great and enjoy it

On 13.11.2019 at 10:41, Keith700 said:

We have been witnessing new movements in the blockchain environment, but is it possible for new concepts to enter? For example, the term IEO, ICO, are somewhat recent.
What kind of terminologies do you think can be introduced in the digital currency ecosystem?
Introducing new concepts expands borders and opens up new capital opportunities.

On account of 2020 not know, but with the current popularization am confident that in the future there will be innovations and new name for certain projects. Cryptocurrency will be constantly improved.

In that case, it could be a good change for our community especially our forum right now is growing as the population of this forum continues. We must look for the innovation and add something to get ease of the difficulty in using crypto.

Besides the concept of ICO and IEO, a new concept has also emerged, namely STO, and this is no longer new in my opinion. Maybe a new concept that will come will always be better than its predecessor

I think there's no point in speculating about it, at least we probably won't know what's going to happen until it's shown in the public domain.

yeah we are hoping for new improvements and concepts and the new terms for 2020 would be great. The field has a fast developments so let's wait for it at 2020 hoping for upcomings

New projects and roadmaps at Crypto Currency have taken Crypto Currency another, hopefully in 2020 we will see more new concepts in the crypto world.

I also think that 2020 will give us absolutely something new, and even the Creator of Ethereum talked about some surprises. By the way, I would like to congratulate Vitalik on the opening of the New Ethereum 2.0 coin. Sorry not quite on topic, but I wanted to congratulate him!

On 11/13/2019 at 1:41 PM, Keith700 said:

what I'm waiting for is the term economic cooperation but I don't know the name. in essence, a large company, say here crypto, then gives capital to other companies or other entrepreneurs to sell goods or services, so the profit is divided by 2 with the owners of capital. and here crypto is the authority where all transactions use crypto.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:05 AM, Sumayya said:

2020 will be great for crypto. The terms IEO will soon be a past history just like ico and sto. We will anticipate to see more coming

I wish that, because now many of ICO projects are not trusted and almost of them fall in after the launch day, I wish in the next year will be something better 

Every new term that will emerge in 2020 will not make the scam project less. So don't be fooled by the new term. We still have to pay attention to projects, such as teams, white papers, road maps, and others

On 12/3/2019 at 11:25 AM, Migo said:

I wish that, because now many of ICO projects are not trusted and almost of them fall in after the launch day, I wish in the next year will be something better 

Don't even think of that, ico are long gone, just choose another ieo to participate in and that should also be from a good exchange

6 hours ago, Tashfik said:

I hope in 2020 we get some futured about crypto. Crypto user day by day increased rapidly. People work in this forum and earn money.

I'm not sure that cryptocurrency users are increasing after many scam projects and unstable prices. Actually the topic discussed is about the project, not about getting results from the forum. 😊

17 hours ago, Voltz777 said:

There are lot of people in cryptocurrency are expectng so much for the coming 2020, because of the bitcoin halving on the month of MAY, it can also be true because those who announced was all experts in bitcoin industry and crypto too. 

I am also expecting much from it, but sometimes history do not repeat, it will boom but it will not be like the past that happen. What do you think?

27 minutes ago, Wish107.5 said:

So what will be the next style of token offering, IEO is still kicking now hopefully binance reduce the limit of token hold to participate in ieo.. 

Another one will be established, before we doesn't know that IEO will come into existence now also another one will be one the way. Why binance reduce the amount or limited it, is because of dump

The technology is developing day by day. new concept create new interest to people. like ico, ieo new concept are coming very soon in 2020.

Wow 2020 will be extraordinary for crypto. The terms IEO will before long be a previous history simply like ico and sto. We will foresee to see all the more coming

There is no difference when and how a certain kind of name of one or another instrument appeared, for the definition of which, the name was invented. 

• +3 1

On 11/15/2019 at 10:05 AM, Sumayya said:

2020 is the best year for the crypto and in this year crypto is the best market in the world and it will soon make the high and it is the best because soon the market will make a bull in this year and it will give us good profit.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/13/2019 at 11:41 AM, Keith700 said:

This year 2020 will not be same like 2019 we will witness new coins and market ups down .The market will have new projects which change the game their will be new technologies like Ether 2.0.

• +5 1