New concepts soon? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

New concepts soon?

On 11/13/2019 at 12:41 PM, Keith700 said:

We have been witnessing new movements in the blockchain environment, but is it possible for new concepts to enter? For example, the term IEO, ICO, are somewhat recent.
What kind of terminologies do you think can be introduced in the digital currency ecosystem?
Introducing new concepts expands borders and opens up new capital opportunities.
I think that 2020 will house new prominent terms.

At first we need crypto regulation. Because there are a lot of scammers. That's why many new concepts project can't run their project. Also they can't raise fund to run their project.

• +3 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

It will be very much good concept to bring new cryptocurrency projects to the world as it will make crypto world more broader and many people will get engaged.

Edited by Nayan deka
  • +4 1

I think this is the first time I am hearing about Concepts ! I really dont know anything about it ! but this post make me exited to know about it ! thank you !

Yes we are seeing the new things discovered by the blockchain which is helping the system to move in a dynamic direction for the better evolution of the digital currencies and it can be successfully implemented.

• +4 1

We have been witnessing new movements in the blockchain environment, but is it possible for new concepts to enter? For example, the term IEO, ICO, are somewhat recent.
What kind of terminologies do you think can be introduced in the digital currency ecosystem?
Introducing new concepts expands borders and opens up new capital opportunities.

In the crypto field we didn't new great project on the market since long time. But at this time there are many scammers. I think that's why many good project not entering. They will enter into market after crypto regulation.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

The terminology appears when the need arises, we do not have to think about terms, but rather we have to think about adding something new to cryptocurrencies and then the term itself comes to us.

We have new concepts but everything needs to be carefully planned and tested before it's been released. We've seen the rise of DeFi this year and the failures this system had because of the rush by many developers to release their products. I'm personally carefully researching and observing before investing in anything new. Still I want new features and new tech and I'm always excited to test and watch how they perform. Also I think we should definitely give DeFi another chance as these malfuctions that happened in their contracts they are easy to be fixed. 

On 11/13/2019 at 2:41 PM, Keith700 said:

I'm thinking of the Crypto ATMs as would be the next thing, but as of today, the technology is far from developed, often abused with higher fees. But still, if access would be given conveniently and additionally in the form of ATMs, it could potentially make market adoption easier.

• +3 1

Well, the scope of the Cryptocurrencies are expending day by day. And the development is fast. We will see unlimited concept along the way. But for now Blockchain is rocking. 

• +2 1

On 12/22/2019 at 7:11 AM, Sagor said:

The technology is developing day by day. new concept create new interest to people. like ico, ieo new concept are coming very soon in 2020.

As far as we know the world is still alive then there are many advancements that will take places in an extraordinary way

On 11/13/2019 at 12:11 PM, Keith700 said:

Many terminologies are available now but I think in 2020 we could see more terms. As 2020 is going to be unique year for crypto due to coronavirus and halving. I think one terminology could be for 'do not think for bullrun'. Because people are thinking about bull run but it seems difficult now.

• +5 1

I think yes the new concepts will be always and constantly because the cryptocurrency still is not explored at 100 percents, so there are many experience to do on it, will be developed more and more to improve it.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I agree with you that the new concepts expand the field of cryptocurrencies, but what will these new concepts be? I hope it is beneficial to the cryptocurrency community and away from fraud because the concepts of ICO projects inflicted losses on many investors.

• +2 1

On 11/24/2019 at 7:52 PM, Thekingcallme said:

This is expected and we will see many new terms each time and with the new year will be invented a lot of things and will be called new terms

Activities in communities  is what make names  come up, like here in crypto worlds there are names that are meaningless where else. no more community no more new concepts.

The year 2020 will be important for crypto, so we will see new terms in it, depending on the developments taking place

• +5 1

In the crypto I saw there are many problems which 2e need to solve. There are anonymous transactions issue. This is a big problem. We have to fix it first.

• +4 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Every new movement and step increases progress in this field and everything that has been made new increases the chances for us as well as we learn more. I don’t know much about the terminology that is dealt with in this field. That is why I will not be able to help you here

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

To be honest, I have no idea what can be created in new sphere or concept, also the speed of new inventions has slowed down drastically in the 2018-2020, so maybe right now we need to settle down.

• +3 1

The crypto world is constantly evolving in order to keep pace with the huge development in digital technology. I think 2020 is the year of crypto and we will witness the invention of new terminologies in crypto

If you take a look at some of the terms used in cryptocurrency now, some of it came out of nowhere like the HODL, it was a misspelled word by a drunk man and it became a widely used term. There will be room for more terminologies especially with the increasing market. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/27/2019 at 7:56 PM, laska smrtici said:

New terms will appear constantly because this area is witnessing rapid developments, industries and innovations every time

Well, when we talks about to technology, this will be rapidly developed and there is a possible to adopted it by cryptocurrency when there has a new technology released or any kind of stuffs talks about from it.

• +2 1

Yes, I think many new terms will enter because during the past ten years we have seen many terms that have entered the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I do not think that any new concepts will be introduced into the cryptocurrency, since the cryptocurrency has been around for a long time and everything has been invented for a long time, without exaggeration.

• +4 1

On 3/29/2020 at 5:43 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

I agree with you that the new concepts expand the field of cryptocurrencies, but what will these new concepts be? I hope it is beneficial to the cryptocurrency community and away from fraud because the concepts of ICO projects inflicted losses on many investors.

Yes I think that it is great that there are concepts here in cryptocurrencies and this is great because it have new projects that they are repeatedly using and they are creating new for those people that wants advancements and change. 

• +3 1

2020 of course it's the year full of expectations of new concepts or terms that many crypto users are hoping to embrace and many are hoping to see many projects as well as the rise to bitcoin price.

• +1 1
  • +4 1