Is there a way to cancel swap order on Blockchain.com wallet? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Is there a way to cancel swap order on Blockchain.com wallet?

Refer to the question above;

I placed an order on blockchain.com wallet to exchange my ether to BTC, at first i thought it was instant but i see now that my order is in progress, and the price sent is not likely to be sold anytime soon.

So is there a way to cancel it?

Just now, giash crypto said:

i think not possible because its blockchain. however if your order in pending status then contact support they might help you.

It got confirmed, But about the support system of blockchain is not very reliable, as those guys have way too many users.

7 hours ago, Bravehearth0319 said:

There's no other way to cancel because the orders was already in progress too late for you to do it. So next time before you final submit and send it always double check your order.

I did juts did not read carefully there was actually a text saying to wait withing 2 hours, so what i needed was juts patient. thanks for your contribution anyway.

3 hours ago, Lilson said:

I don't think it might be possible because it is blockchain. If it happen in situation that the other you give pending on your status then you seek for help by contact support. But if it is not a transaction maybe just a swap and it can be stop just like the way you did in a normal order exchange it will works the same way. Just try it.

I have already got an answer I needed but, maybe let's talk about blockchain contact support do you think it is worthy it?

Sorry, I don't think there is a way to cancel swap order on blockchain.com wallet. I tried a few times before and searched online for the solution, but found nothing. Its impossible to swap any transaction order in blockchain. 

I think you should understand what atomic swap is first.

Atomic swap mean P2P swap and you give something and middleman offers another coins with a rate. So, if you make an order about swap, it will be started process at the same time.

So, no you can't.

As I know this is not possible to cancel . since you think that you need to cancel it or your order is not successful in certain period then you can talk with their support team.

17 hours ago, CryptoMoney said:

I believe your order would have complete by now. I believe it was not stuck but just take like two to three hours before it was confirmed. And if such happen next time and you want to reverse it, I do not think it is possible.

Yes my order was conformed two hours later, so it is all good, and I also noticed that there is no way to cancel the order, but the good thing is the time is fixed to within two hours, it can not go longer.

On 11/13/2019 at 11:31 AM, teminalibug said:

I placed an order on blockchain.com wallet to exchange my ether to BTC, at first i thought it was instant but i see now that my order is in progress, and the price sent is not likely to be sold anytime soon.

I think there is no option to cancel their swap in blockchain , for this you need to contact with help centre

Bro no option to cancel oder you can contact to castumer souport but thare is a one problem blockchain custemer support reply in 3 days you can contact

On 12/13/2019 at 1:28 PM, Mohammad Irfan said:

I think there is no option to cancel their swap in blockchain , for this you need to contact with help centre

I did not have to contact the blockchain, and I have already got the answer I need, I need to wait 2 hours.

There no way once you put your order you have to wait untile is failed and in general don't take a long time you will receive a email in your box when it's finished it take between 5min to one hour not to match but you will sell your ethereum with a low price that was in other exchange so careful with that 

As I know that when was an order in progress there's no other way to cancel it. So, I think it's better to contact to their support team if the can do anything for you.

It is not possible. you can contact with the support team if they can cancel but i suggest you before doing any action in crypto you need to conscious much.

No way to cancel swap order on blockchain.I also blockchain I can convert my coin to pax when market pumping and convert to crypto when dumping.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:31 PM, teminalibug said:

No it's not. But i give you an advice. For example if you sent btc with low fee and you think it will be confirmed in more than 5 hours, use the swap. They will swap it even without 1 confirmation ;;) 

22 hours ago, mladilo said:

No it's not. But i give you an advice. For example if you sent btc with low fee and you think it will be confirmed in more than 5 hours, use the swap. They will swap it even without 1 confirmation ;;) 

It is kinda what i did, swapped the coins but here i was asking about the time the swap could take, and i juts confirmed it it is withing 2 hours.

For every cryptocurrency there is only one way passage and if you send crypto on wrong address then you neither can cancel it ,nor you can gain access to them. Once you release it will go only to that address(only forward not backword). So be careful before sending cryptos.

48 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

It is kinda what i did, swapped the coins but here i was asking about the time the swap could take, and i juts confirmed it it is withing 2 hours.

well you have to know that sometimes they enter that specific transaction in some pools and thats what makes sometimes small fee transactions to get confirmed as a miracle

22 hours ago, mladilo said:

well you have to know that sometimes they enter that specific transaction in some pools and thats what makes sometimes small fee transactions to get confirmed as a miracle

I'm not talking about transaction fee, I'm talking about the swapping feature at blockchain.com wallet an the waiting time for the trade.

12 hours ago, Makavelli said:

There should be a way.  it's supposed to be instant. i guess it connection problem. 

Just refresh the page,it should have confirmed. 

Besides what's the rate? 

It was not a connection problem or anything like that, it was juts a normal delay, normally it takes within 2 hours, you should read some replies above.

22 minutes ago, Makavelli said:

Ok. Thanks..  I already replied this before checking some comments, i did realize it wasn't a connection problem. 

BTW, There are nice movie in the site in your signature. 

Cool, by the way if you have nit used the swapping at blockchain.com you should avoid it, the fees are very huge.