Cryptocurrencies and Online Games - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kyoukage01

Cryptocurrencies and Online Games

On 10/22/2021 at 6:05 PM, Dagamand007 said:

Nevertheless, we are on the threshold of very interesting times. When it will be possible to play the game and get money for it. Many gamers have dreamed about it. Of course, there is a lot of fraud against this background, but it also exists in other sectors of DeFi, exchanges, tokens, etc.

Yes, I agree with you that the players' dream has come true
Just sit behind your screen, enjoy playing and earn money
But what if you are really wasting time and trying hard to win a game and you win nothing ,as there are a lot of players who have experience and don't forget that there are programmers and game designers whose job is hacking , I don't trust anything anymore
So invest your time and mind in this fair platform that will be much better and safer.

19 hours ago, Jenny Lavelle said:

Yes, I agree with you that the players' dream has come true
Just sit behind your screen, enjoy playing and earn money
But what if you are really wasting time and trying hard to win a game and you win nothing ,as there are a lot of players who have experience and don't forget that there are programmers and game designers whose job is hacking , I don't trust anything anymore
So invest your time and mind in this fair platform that will be much better and safer.

That's really cool.  I also often play in such games. I really liked the sunflower game. It gives opportunity to earn money with investing nearly nearky nothing. It's a real dream.

• +5 1

On 11/13/2019 at 11:45 AM, teminalibug said:

Online gaming with cryptocurrency is a perfect match, I can say it is the more matching way to use crypto than any other out there, than  trading, paying bills etc.

Their is lots of new projects are coming with concept of Metaverse gaming , online games with cryptocurrency. 

Some cryptocurrency gaming  project 

1. https://bigmetaverse.io/

2. https://dragonrace.io/