Legality in cryptos - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Legality in cryptos

We have been able to observe in recent months how the authorities of the countries are responsible for putting very high levels of pressure on people who handle cryptocurrencies in a suspicious manner or without prior notice to the authorities, even recently I was analyzing that they arrested a man who was arrested for operate an ATM in an "illegal" way.
Do you think this is necessary?

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 8
  • +3 3

Well if the government made laws about cryptocurrency so they have the rights to implement it and people must be under the government laws.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Some countries are legalizing cryptocurrency, thisbus good step for them because they are now freely using coins for transactions.

Everybody need obay there government law. I think in future government also accept it legally. if its happen it will be very good for us 

• Useful or interesting 2

Whether you like it or not, if it's a law of state and government then you have to obey and remain discipline. Countries that have banned cryptocurrencies would probably will go for a long time and people using it will have no power to break the law regulating it. If it is illegal, then that is illegal. 

46 minutes ago, niroblm said:

Everybody need obay there government law. I think in future government also accept it legally. if its happen it will be very good for us 

I agree to this, i know we need freedom but we still need to obey the law and soon government will adapt this and we will have still law but in favor of crypto world

The government has its own fears in front of crypto, they keep saying that crypto used in crime a lot. I do not know is that true or not, because of all of people whom I know and I use crypto for getting some extra profits to our salaries, nobody actually suffer during that. But the government seems look at the point differently. 

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well if the government made laws about cryptocurrency so they have the rights to implement it and people must be under the government laws.

Exactly, the person in question should understand the laws surrounding the operation of Crypto currency assets like ATMs in the country where s/he lives and not go against the government's rule.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I hope legality will begin but I think we must prioritize the other who don't know the basics of crypto, this will make a problem because there's many holes when legality is implemented.

Edited by Neneng B
typo errors

13 minutes ago, Cardo said:

Legality of crypto needa an intense study before it implemented, well all of us want to become legalized the btc but for certain reasons it has some disadvantages but if it gives some understanding, we will notice that it's not always bad and it has more benefits give for everyone so I'm hoping that in the future it will become legalized in the whole world. 

I agree, it is not just a simple decision if that happened.It must be study before it legalized because it has an effect to a larger scope of the industry. Legality of crypto may have effect to all of us because this would have a greater impact to the people who are using crypto. But on the other hand, I am thinking that if this happened, this will be beneficial to the people because It can gaves opportunity and money as well. We can't say, this topic have chance to implement and I am also hoping that It would be possible to happened.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

if every government will told cryptocurrency it legal in all over the world then it will be the most happiest moment in my life mate.. and if government legal it and give some rules on it then it helps us to safe our money and safe from scammer and hacker.. so i think every goverment should legal crypto currecy and take some action on scammer and hacker mate...

4 hours ago, Akash0011 said:

if every government will told cryptocurrency it legal in all over the world then it will be the most happiest moment in my life mate.. and if government legal it and give some rules on it then it helps us to safe our money and safe from scammer and hacker.. so i think every goverment should legal crypto currecy and take some action on scammer and hacker mate...

There are few governments that are willing to fight against money detractors, it is not known exactly whether governments together legalize cryptocurrencies or not, for now the environment looks regular, let's see what happens next.

How did he use the ATM in an illegal way, that is not necessary if crypto is nit accepted over there the ATM shouldn't be built

Cryptocurrency is neutral in my country, the state does not prohibit and does not legalize, people can invest in crypto at their own risk. However, the state prohibits using crypocurrency to carry out buying and selling transactions in supermarkets or malls.

I do not think it is absolutely necessary and they want to discredit cryptocurrencies so that people keep dealing with the old system banks and not be freed

THINK POSITIVE

I don't think it's necessary because it won't make any difference and make sure they can't stop the person dealing in cryptocurrencies because they can't locate him or know who he is.

Life is great and enjoy it

If the authorities continue to interfere and prohibit people from using cryptocurrency, it will not lead to anything good, the authorities have almost completely taken away the opportunity to monitor everyone, because of the crypto currency, so they create such stupid bans.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:59 AM, Sumayya said:

How did he use the ATM in an illegal way, that is not necessary if crypto is nit accepted over there the ATM shouldn't be built

That's a good observation, if cryptocurrency is not legal in that country, the first people to arrest are those that gave the permit for the ATM to be mounted and if at then the operators before coming down to the user if at all. In the absent of all that, the reason for the arrest may not yet have been stated.

• +3 1

In my country government has arrested 3 people for using crypto trading website. Only for crypto trade they have arrested them that's not necessary. Every countries government should accept bitcoin as a legal digital coin.

16 hours ago, herialb said:

Crypto can be legal in many countries while illegal in some others. But in all cases, we can just assure that everything will be ok because the government can't completly stop BTC or any cryptocurrency. Thats the power of blockchain.

Yes bitcoin is the power of blockchain and and very soon these country government will accept it in their nations because very soon they will feel the importance of bitcoin and other digital currencies.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

20 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

That's a good observation, if cryptocurrency is not legal in that country, the first people to arrest are those that gave the permit for the ATM to be mounted and if at then the operators before coming down to the user if at all. In the absent of all that, the reason for the arrest may not yet have been stated.

That's right, crypto need to be legalized at all cost in some nation's , they really need it their community and economy system and crypto for further development

I think this needs to be addressed. because doing something illegal is prohibited. what do they do it for? I did not understand that. the evil class is still considered evil.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:51 AM, Keith700 said:

We have been able to observe in recent months how the authorities of the countries are responsible for putting very high levels of pressure on people who handle cryptocurrencies in a suspicious manner or without prior notice to the authorities, even recently I was analyzing that they arrested a man who was arrested for operate an ATM in an "illegal" way.
Do you think this is necessary?

If government and the authorities think crypto is illegal then they should implement it. This is all. If it is not then it should not be disturbed. Rules should be same for all

Of course, this is not necessary, but in any country that happened, unfortunately for governments until now it does not understand the concept of cryptocurrencies and the digital revolution that is shaking the world, there is a great power taking place in the world and no one can stop it, neither the governments nor others.

in last year 2019 many countries government and financial teams are talking about crypto and about bitcoin legality but they  do not make some decision about crypto .Legality in crypto is necessary for adoption.

• +2 1