General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official] - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]

There should be a place where referral links can be posted sine the topic starter should get some credit for referring to them. No one can spend their valuable time for free, so many big boards allow this type in a particular section.

The rest of the points are Good as for me, but still needed more for us.

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

11 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

No one can spend their valuable time for free, so many big boards allow this type in a particular section.

In that case. admin may consider separate board namely Advertise Here or something. Also, users are free to use referral code in their signature. So, I think it will not be required much. Looking forward to admin's attention, hopefully they will consider.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

~ No bodily harmed message

~ No trolling 

~ No link shortener 

~ No begging 

~ No illegal trades 

~ Bump restrictions should be applied (my suggestion 1 in 24 hours)

~ Old Bump should be deleted

~ Staffs will have ultimate decision making power when they will decide to penalize a broken rule. 

We can bring more as we go.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 7
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

9 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

~ No bodily harmed message

~ No trolling 

~ No link shortener 

~ No begging 

~ No illegal trades 

~ Bump restrictions should be applied (my suggestion 1 in 24 hours)

~ Old Bump should be deleted

~ Staffs will have ultimate decision making power when they will decide to penalize a broken rule. 

We can bring more as we go.

few points of your suggestion look like from another forums. i think Admin better to making rules very different with other forums.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

3 minutes ago, escendol said:

few points of your suggestion look like from another forums. i think Admin better to making rules very different with other forums.

Mainly bitcoinTalk. I think this are some very common practice for almost all forums. I am sure admin will come up with is own idea and still we will see some of these will be exists.

7 hours ago, Consignee said:

Special Thanks

@xBDT Script

Ah! thanks 😃

Edited by xBDT Script
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Appreciated you created the unofficial rules.

But this be more effected if the admin of this forum will make it official or maybe they will get some rule here and they will create their own.

I am still looking forward about this because it will be difficult soon if the forum will grow.

Since the admin is still active now, so this is the best time for him/her to create an official one.

• +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

Just now, 1millionClub said:

I also like to have an ignore button. I searched it but couldn't find one. No matter what you do, some people will be spamming and best way to deal with spam is ignoring it.

It is available already, may be you have missed it. Click on your username and click on ignored users, add manually whom you want to ignore. You can ignore signature, posts whatever you want. Here is the screenshot-

Capture.thumb.PNG.85d1d0bad3827d8b8a89ccde4436bd6f.PNG

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

My suggestion is not to forbid refferal links totally, like in some other forums.

There should be section where they are allowed, and in other parts of the forum it should be only noted that it has ref links included.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

7 minutes ago, hexwin said:

My suggestion is not to forbid refferal links totally, like in some other forums.

There should be section where they are allowed, and in other parts of the forum it should be only noted that it has ref links included.

Like I earlier said, there will be a board where any referral link will be allowed, however, I still think referral link should only be allowed for signature space. Anyone is free to utilize that.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

1 minute ago, Consignee said:

Like I earlier said, there will be a board where any referral link will be allowed, however, I still think referral link should only be allowed for signature space. Anyone is free to utilize that.

I respect your opinion and I agree with most of the rules, but not all of them.

At this point this are NOT rules of the forum, so you may change title with PROPOSITIONS or SUGGESTIONS 😉

Thanks 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

4 minutes ago, Consignee said:

I still think referral link should only be allowed for signature space. Anyone is free to utilize that.

You have my vote for it. Allowing referral link in posts will encourage spam. We will see users will keep posting the referral links with a hope of getting sign up in their service or product whatever it is.

I am with some other forums and there too they do not allow it and not allowing it is very logical. Talking about signature space? That's where referral link should be.

Just now, hexwin said:

so you may change title with PROPOSITIONS or SUGGESTIONS 😉

That's a very good suggestion after all.

Edited by xBDT Script
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Just now, hexwin said:

I respect your opinion and I agree with most of the rules, but not all of them.

At this point this are NOT rules of the forum, so you may change title with PROPOSITIONS or SUGGESTIONS 😉

Thanks 

I never said that bud, did I?

Well, I have changed the title adding SUGGESTIONS at the end. You are welcome to criticize all the rules you opposite, I will edit the OP, by doing so, we can reduce the works for the forum moderators and admins.

Thank you for the suggestion.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Just now, Consignee said:

I never said that bud, did I?

Well, I have changed the title adding SUGGESTIONS at the end. You are welcome to criticize all the rules you opposite, I will edit the OP, by doing so, we can reduce the works for the forum moderators and admins.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Thanks for accepting suggestion. It was with no bad intention, and in general I do agree with most of rules that are written there, but for now we still have lot of freedom to enjoy 😉

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Just now, hexwin said:

Thanks for accepting suggestion. It was with no bad intention, and in general I do agree with most of rules that are written there, but for now we still have lot of freedom to enjoy 😉

I know that your intention was to ensure a better thread. Very few people like you are doing some good stuffs here. Some people are posting only a lot of airdrops link. They are just copy pasting from airdrop bot. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

2 minutes ago, Consignee said:

I know that your intention was to ensure a better thread. Very few people like you are doing some good stuffs here. Some people are posting only a lot of airdrops link. They are just copy pasting from airdrop bot. 

You are correct, but I wonder how we can see what topics/posts are deleted?

I created one topic with all BITCOIN links and now it is gone....
I don't know if moderators deleted it or what, but I received no notifications

• +1 1
  • +2 1

10 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Well, I have changed the title adding SUGGESTIONS at the end.

Can someone send the OP some love for me. As you all know I am out of it LOL

OP: It looks better now 😊

Keep up the good works

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Every campaign or promotion (btc or eth) should be escrowed and the wallet should be posted on the thread.

This will manage and delete scammers here.

It will be great if that will start to the admin.

7 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Every campaign or promotion (btc or eth) should be escrowed

It's totally up to the person who is listing and the person who is buying. I do not think forum should enforce such thing but forum can encourage practicing escrow for any trade.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Can you also add some features like NIGHT MODE, some people dont want a very clear view like the white page!
You might consider to have the black screen on this as it is more attractable to eyes.

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

Can you also add some features like NIGHT MODE, some people dont want a very clear view like the white page!

I would also like a night mood theme. At night it basically hurts the eyes especially when the lights are off. So far I see only one theme in the theme page. The default and IPSFocus.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

10 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I would also like a night mood theme. At night it basically hurts the eyes especially when the lights are off. So far I see only one theme in the theme page. The default and IPSFocus.

I changed the background with a darket one, still the center piece is white and it is not cool especially if you have problems with your eye sight. 

Also, if you will allow this suggestion, kindly limit the message to 5-10 comments per page, I've been scrolling too much just to go on the top or bottom of the page.

7 hours ago, bitlionheart78 said:

We can use our signature space for our referral links, I think that is enough.

Signature is a different type of promotion that doesn't meet for the thread starters. Anyway thanks for your suggestion too, but this all depends upon admin and I am hoping they will reply soon.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

10 minutes ago, startsts said:

thanks for explain this, I was thinking it's forbidden in the signature too. 

What about posting topics about projects when is not clear if it legit or scam? Should topic-starter provide screenshot of the payment or it's ok to publish any project?

I think it should be up to the topic creator. But the topic must be well detailed so that others can read and understand what the site is about anf its usage.

By the way, these rules are not official. I'm just trying to create a list which are maintained by most forums.

• +2 2

Those seem to be an order. But just a quick question... I am assuming that i can put a referral into my signature? Or are those frowned as well?

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1