Buying Gold With Bitcoin - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Buying Gold With Bitcoin

This two commodities are the most profitable presently on the internet because of the way they are  fast rising and widely used and accepted, buying gold is a good investment because it has always appreciated over the past years

I think this is good idea to buy gold from bitcoin but I didn't no the benefit of buying gold with bitcoins. I never buy gold from my bitcoins because i have no much information about this. I will try to buy gold with bitcoins in future.

If we can buy gold by using bitcoins it's a good opportunity for all of us because if we have bitcoin and at any time we want to buy gold we can buy simply in the place of bitcoin by this way we can earn very very good profit it's a good offer for all of us because if the price of gold is stable and the price of bitcoin will rise then at time when the price of bitcoin is high we can buy gold. 

Years ago I remember that there was a platform that allowed the purchase of gold paying with Bitcoin, they even sent a certificate of ownership, I think it is a good long-term option, since Bitcoin is something digital and intangible unlike gold, something that no one can take away from you.

• +1 1

Honestly it will be a good idea because bitcoin price is not always stable and that of gold is constantly stable, however having bitcoin and exchange it is a good conversion and it will serve as a good asset than can be stored for a longer period. 

3 hours ago, Leah Jacob said:

Buying gold with cryptocurrency would be useful if you are interested in investing in jewellery. There are lots of people who are intrested in jewellery. You could always try to buy diamonds. Diamonds are more worth than gold. I would personally prefer investing it in cryptocurrency itself.

I don't think I can buy gold with cryptocurrency because for me is not that similar to buy crypto currency with gold because they are all the same. 

This idea is more than great and now that I read it an idea came to my mind that one can invest in bitcoin and then when the prices rise up a great deal then he can sell and with the profit buy Gold, then when the prices cools down he can buy with his original capital Bitcoin too and repeats the process, hen he will find that there are a good amount of gold for him.

I did not buy gold, no, but in my opinion, Bitcoin is much more profitable than gold, gold is rising very slowly with days, while Bitcoin is rising very significantly and I am not afraid to invest in it, so in my opinion Bitcoin is better and I will not think about buying gold until I want Freeze money without loss.

• +1 1

I think it’s the best idea, because gold is stable and you won’t risk at all if u buy gold oppose to any fiat currency that can drop anytime. So if you wanna buy something with bitcoin gold is the way to go. 

Its posible and it can work so to me this is the right thing to do , the instrument of keeping everything going is to make sure that we have a standard case of settlement and the right thing right now is to have the power that is effective for so many people, we need to find that one key that is effective and right for so many people .

@kikifam @jainavaliente @Goopang @Leah Jacob

This is interesting to purchase gold with bitcoin but many people will not buy gold because gold is not trending even though it is  also profitable in nutshell gold is subset of bitcoin.

At this particular point of time I think as a responsible and matured Crypto investor or trader any decision to take regarding BTC has to be done carefully and in consideration of the consequences. Buying gold in exchange with BTC is just locking up of the amount that in return can not give any profit Gold is a stable coin. Better to hold on to your BTC flourishing ahead

Gold and bitcoin has the great value in the market but somehow gold is the stable coin and we can't believe that this coins gives you a large profit but the bitcoin goes up and down with time when the price of bitcoin goes up you can sell it and get a great profit .

It's a good process to invest in two things at the same time, namely investing in Bitcoin and investing in gold.
So, instead of exchanging Bitcoins for fiat currencies, these fiat currencies are constantly losing their value. Therefore, it is preferable to buy gold with Bitcoin because it is more stable.

• +2 1

It just a normal process of buying and selling, I mean it not really a double investment since you have to sell one to buy one, had it been you are buying gold and using Bitcoin and also you still have a Bitcoin for gold 

• +2 1

A really great idea, to buy gold from cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, I think many people think about it. Gold is good for long-term investment, and it makes high profits. 

I don’t know if this is available on or outside the platforms, but I don’t think that this is a profit from two sides. If I bought the gold through bitcoin, your money will become completely connected with the gold. If it falls, its value will decrease and vice versa.

• +4 1

Yes you can definitely buy Gold using Bitcoin.Because the price of Bitcoin is much higher than the price of gold, you can buy gold using Bitcoin if you want

Yep it is smart investment, your half of money invest in bitcoin and your other half for investing in gold. It will be double profit for you if you hold for long term.

OK, if Bitcoin is more than gold, the gold price is fixed against Bitcoin, which it changes over time, you can buy many gold using bitcoin because the gold price can say it cheap

Yes it is very profitable trading with bitcoin invest with gold. Both have promising excitement. Really a good idea. The price of gold that is always stabile above, overlaps with the ups and downs of bitcoin

• +2 1

I don't think it's good, because assets are bought with assets. when the same assets have an estimate of the value of the dollar, but are exchanging or buying, I think it's not good. it would be better if you bought it with fiat

• +3 1

This investment or trading will be very useful. Gold in return of bitcoin seems to be a golden opportunity to earn an handsome amount. I think we all should try this opportunity.

I have never bought gold with btc but I like to buy gold for back up. Mainly it is a good decision for buying gold with btc because both are money making project

• +4 1

It's definitely not a bad investment. I would say it is much better than holding all your money in just one active. But O would leave more bitcoin for it brings more profit as time shows