Banks & exchanges - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Banks & exchanges

Finally the banks and the various governments have understood that they cannot defeat the crypto and therefore have changed their strategy now more and more banks are open to crypto and offer services connected to them as custody and Exchange services. But I wouldn't trust so much an  centralized Exchange controlled by a bank for i continue to prefer decentralized exchanges that are anonymous

Regarding Canada, case is quite different now as their Einstein exchange was forced to shut down. I personally believe one day bank should also be compelled to adopt cryptocurrencies because according to growing demands for cryptocurrencies, they also have to meet demands of their customers to be fulfilled. 

I also heard some article that banks planing to adopt blockchain technology , beacause they want to create our own Crypto currency also .

this is well if we see such kind of cryptocurrency exchanges in Canada .

• Useful or interesting 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Iam also read so many articles and news where so many countries, want to adopt block chain technology in their countries, and some countries banks also want to launch their own coin for transaction purpose, but I don't want this banks control exchange, because if this happen in real then we see bank domination in crypto exchange, and they take huge fees when we transaction.

• +4 1

On 12/19/2019 at 1:32 PM, Sagor said:

Now a days many countries are accepting crypto currency. china banks are adopting btc and vietnam already made btc atm. so in future many other countries will accept crypto .

I think that it is great that other countries are now focusing into cryptocurrencies which i think can help spread the cryptocurrencies more and I hope that those cointries will make a change in their economies becausw of the help of cryptocurrencies in their banks

Many countries join those countries that have issued their own cryptocurrencies before and this is good for all of us because it will become easier to work in crypto.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:38 AM, Keith700 said:

Recently we have heard news from Turkey supporting its new cryptocurrency, now Canada is interested in creating Exchanges, with banks being a "primary" statute, in this new movement, it must be a new concept in the related area of Blockchain-Banks.
Canda is one of the first to take part in this initiative, perhaps it is a regulatory notice or the beginning of a new trend of centralized cryptos exchanges, he has to wait for these releases soon.

💢 👆

In this market there are many exchangers from different countries. But all of them not intregrated with banks. And for that users can't withdraw their funds into banks. And for that many people think crypto is illegal. As you said about Turkey and Canada country crypto news, it's great for the market.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

It seems to me that this blockchain system has started to develop actively, and this is really very pleasing! This is really cool, and I'm glad that countries are embracing this technology, thank you!

On 11/13/2019 at 7:38 AM, Keith700 said:

Recently we have heard news from Turkey supporting its new cryptocurrency, now Canada is interested in creating Exchanges, with banks being a "primary" statute, in this new movement, it must be a new concept in the related area of Blockchain-Banks.
Canda is one of the first to take part in this initiative, perhaps it is a regulatory notice or the beginning of a new trend of centralized cryptos exchanges, he has to wait for these releases soon.

💢 👆

That is good news for the crypto world, every country has its own cryptocurrency, so that the crypto world will be formed, centralized cryptocurrency, becoming the main crypto developed by various countries today, besides Turkey and Canada, there are several other countries that are trying to develop their own crypto , like China, India and Kuwait.

If this is going to happen or it has been done so it is a good news because the two biggest countries now involving itself in crypto.

It will be trading desks for the banks, they don't just create exchanges. They want as much control as possible so they have these trading desks where you call them on the phone or give them a command to sell or buy at a certain price. You will not see the buy or sell orders within the bank systems.

It is banks now that come to adopt cryptocurrencies. The ties with ripple helped them to start their own crypto that I expect to see what their use case will be and they are also bought and invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I hope that something good comes out of all of these.

• +2 1

The progress of the exchange today is inseparable from the success of cryptocurrency. Crypto exchanges have experienced a significant increase as cryptocurrencies have managed to attract investors and the price of bitcoin is high, people's positive response to bitcoin has been great. Meanwhile, the bank disappointed many people because it was not profitable for its users.

• +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 2:38 AM, Keith700 said:

Canada is crypto friendly for many years. It is good to know that they were pushing for bank adoption of cryptocurrencies and we don't need to hope anymore as we now see banks being interested and talking in favour of Bitcoin. JPMorgan lately announced that Bitcoin can triple in price and I think this is what we wanted to hear.

• +1 1

These measures by countries in their respective banking networks are going to create a lot of ease for crypto users. Especially those users who have been collecting crypto since long time. Because this will increase demand of crypto which will lead to increase in price that will be great for previous possessor

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I will not use government exchanges that will have banks behind them. I prefer the system we have today. There is an OTC exchange for bitcoin and ethereum grayscale shares though it is up for years and big investors can be part of it.

The banks are see too late but they are try to make their profit from this. It will be different and they will be a part with some exchange for crypto but I am not want an exchange that tell me that I am can not withdraw crypto. I am think it will be like that.

yes I have also heard that banks around the world have started to come into the cryptocurrency field and started investing as a whole in this segment. Currency like ripple is being focused by the banks because of the stable nature of the particular currency.

I haven't heard about banks in Canada oppening crypto exchanges but perhaps you have read this somewhere, although I would appreciate giving the source where you read this so we can judge for ourselves as this is the correct way to bring news in a forum.

• +1 1

I have not seen a Turkey cryptocurrency and this does not have to do with the cryptocurrencies we have. We support decentralized cryptocurrencies above the government issued digital coins that will be centralized and int he case of Turkey I am not expecting something else.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

The centralization of cryptocurrency  is not easy to do but the government  will try its best to find the way to do so in order to control the money transfer system. 

• -1 1

I am very happy about banks that will start creating exchanges in Canada. I don't know if they thought about it well but probably it will be a good think and increase investments at least in this country. But the news you explain coming from Turkey, how are they related my friend. It seems to be something that is completely different.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 5:38 AM, Keith700 said:

💢 👆

Now the crypto in Turkey is used 50% for payment. They have good own plan of FLEXO, also world biggest Exchange Binnance comes to  Turkey. They have hired local people for language  preference. The Canada  have taken interest now in crypto and they will bring good exchange with banking support. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 2:38 AM, Keith700 said:

What exchanges is Canada trying to make and if this is about cryptocurrencies why would there is a need for banks to create any exchange? And how is Turkey involved with this? What new cryptocurrency the one that will be like the fiat but look like a cryptocurrency but not decentralized? I find all these news bad for the world, mabye bullish for Bitcoin as once all these will fail people will understand what is wrong with the governments and move to the freedom Bitcoin offers.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I think this is a very good collaboration between banks and blockchain exchanges, it shows that cryptocurrencies and banks are working together, so that cryptocurrency and fiat money can complement each other.

• -1 1
  • +1 1