Banks & exchanges - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Banks & exchanges

Recently we have heard news from Turkey supporting its new cryptocurrency, now Canada is interested in creating Exchanges, with banks being a "primary" statute, in this new movement, it must be a new concept in the related area of Blockchain-Banks.
Canda is one of the first to take part in this initiative, perhaps it is a regulatory notice or the beginning of a new trend of centralized cryptos exchanges, he has to wait for these releases soon.

💢 👆

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 12
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

23 hours ago, Black king said:

that will be good for us all. banks and exchange that both support crypto and that is a work of encouragement to other countries

Yes, they are supporting them to some extent and convenience for each one, it should be understood that in the world of finance everything is by competition, perhaps governments will want more control over their users and banks more economic power than the same cryptocurrencies globally.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5

They will be creating a virtual bank gor the community which is good for us all, with those banks established our money is guaranteed yo be safe

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

The banks are trying to make an online currency. i have heard the news and when the country allow any crypto in their banking sector then people will be very interested about that crypto and people can easily convert their crypto to fiat.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Turkey has already issued its own cryptocurrency and it was announced through the large platform BINANCE
Canada has started exchanges and this is good and I think other countries will join the competition

THINK POSITIVE

I think about 191 countries will have to make their own cryptocurrency to keep up with this development
And benefit from it

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/13/2019 at 6:38 AM, Keith700 said:

Recently we have heard news from Turkey supporting its new cryptocurrency, now Canada is interested in creating Exchanges, with banks being a "primary" statute, in this new movement, it must be a new concept in the related area of Blockchain-Banks.
Canda is one of the first to take part in this initiative, perhaps it is a regulatory notice or the beginning of a new trend of centralized cryptos exchanges, he has to wait for these releases soon.

💢 👆

Thats a good news for the crypto users of these country. As the banking systems are taking steps to initiate crypto currency in their working system it will encourage a lot of peoples involvement. It will help flourishment of bitcoins in future        

• +3 1

I hope at least someone will be able to implement the ability to use the withdrawal from the exchanges to Bank cards without identification, since there are almost no such now, this is very good news, I hope Canada will succeed.

• +2 1

On 11/15/2019 at 12:19 AM, Keith700 said:

The adoption of cryptocurrencies has been increasing brutally, when banks see this they try to find strategies to regulate amounts, ways to trade cryptocurrencies, it is good that these types of exchanges come out so that the crypto market matures but more not to repress the digital units of the users.

We hear about supporting and adoption in the news, but have heard it like an official and applied in the real time because I didn't so far, I guess we want something real

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Now a days many countries are accepting crypto currency. china banks are adopting btc and vietnam already made btc atm. so in future many other countries will accept crypto .

• +2 1

We read and Hear Many News about many country like turkey Japan USA india And Venezuela .From these Most Country Adopt Bitcoin and crypto and start supporting Crypto Currency.Banks and Exchanges are same platform with little Difference.

Supporting doesnt they will use it, they are probably adding more regulation on the use of cryptocurrency to protect their citizen against hacking and scamming or lost of funds.

More regulatory body more safety for everyone and consumers, in this way scams will be lessen and all those fake exchange will cease to exist.

• +1 1

spacer.png

If crypto exchanges would control by banks then it would discourage crypto growth because transactions fee would rise. Banks and exchanges both would charge transaction fee. Also crypto would be centralized. It would come under control of banks.

• +1 1

Good news for crypto world some countries adopting crypto currency.china also planning to launch own crypto currency.i hope all countries adopt crypto.

Collaborating banks with exchanges might be a good idea, but that only means we can not escape the banks.

Thanks for sharing most important information and here i told you that The Great China wants launch the own new crypto coins and blockchain. As we know that The India and other country take interest in crypto currency. This things show that crypto currency change the world and now all world accept its power and make own project according to the crypto design.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:38 AM, Keith700 said:

💢 👆

I also found that day by day crypto growing more faster. And many country already adopt it and many tries to regulate in their country. Recently Bangladesh and India announced that they will adopt soon Blockchain technology.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/13/2019 at 5:38 AM, Keith700 said:

💢 👆

Banks and exchanges are always been opposite to each other. They have a big controversy guys. And banks are so Bannon g the crypto. 

It seems like Canada and Turkey indeed support the existence of Cryptorency, this way Crypto will be more widely known to people in the country. Other countries should be able to learn from these countries.

It is very good if Canada took the initiative to open a Blockchain Bank for Crypto exchange to be centralized. This is an example for other countries to take the initiative like Canada which makes it easy for Crypto users to exchange and we will look forward and wait for this country to release it.

• +1 1

Banks move into cryptocurrency payments .Blockchain technology is already used in several areas within financial services,including international payments.

Now ,some U.S Banks are creating their own blockchain based system,including digital currencies to enable B2B cryptocurrency payments between their customers.

It is a good thing that some countries are accepting exchangers so it is very effective control of the people of their country. Some countries are accepting cryptocurrency for their future but some countries restrict cryptocurrency and their country exchangeIt controls the working sea for the people of their country

• +1 1

It's good I want directly exchange Banks bitcoin crypto it's easy for all crypto users but I think that time was not come soon. my country allowed bitcoin

Banks trying to get into this field soon before the time running away from them .. They new that is the future...