Starting all over again here in crypto - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tokyo

Starting all over again here in crypto

On 8/3/2020 at 3:20 PM, Malcolm said:

I think there is some reason why person get banned from crypto maybe because it didn't obey the rules and regulation by posting meaningless post etc what break the law will result person to be suspended from crypto campaign

People are banned for one reason, it is just because they did not obey the rules. Sometimes people like to spam, plagiarize, and some have multiple accounts and are all banned at one time. Some also like nothing than to post useless topics and replies. 

There are many opportunities from this forum, so i will not give up when i will have to restart because of my mistakes. I am working harder while following all the forum rules so that i can not be banned. 

• +2 2

There are many rules and regulations in this forum but sometimes members forget that the moderators are here with us and they violate rules which make them receive warning point or ban rather but since the forum is also trying it best with us so let's try and give it our best and also avoid violation of rules because making another 100 posts is not easy and it means you are starting from beggining.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As you sad it is very sad when someone's account is banned because she/he has to start afresh by making 100 useful post before he/she can start earning talkcoins. So l suggests that we should adhere to the rules of the forum so that our account will not be ban.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 4/29/2020 at 9:18 PM, Badman001 said:

I think whenever we volatile rule out of cryptotalk we got punishment for it , if our account is blocked or suspend then Try to contact with admin or moderater and request them to reopened your account and never trying to volatile it's rule .

If this forum banned our account because of our mistake its really sad movement for us, because this forum have so many rules and regulations, if we break rules then forum administration bans account, are give punishment through warning points so try to work legitly and try to avoid breaking any rule.

• +2 2

There is nothing bad in taking a fresh estart, it is at least better than doing nothig, there is possibility that you can do better and you will be successful in it.

There are many reasons why we are banned from the forum

However, many are subject to the ban as a result of violating the rules and guidelines of the forum, and this is due to errors, whether intended or unintended

The most important thing is to come back vigorously, never lose hope and try again

• +1 1

On 8/28/2020 at 1:55 PM, overkill11 said:

I had a friend who used multiple accounts so thats why he got banned. I wont follow his footsteps no more and we should all strive to abide by the rules or we will face the consequences

Many people uses multiple account, to the point some even appear for the ban, thanks to moderators for giving them evidence that they have two or more accounts. 

But, having multiple accounts is not the only cause of ban, that is why we must one all rules of cryptotalk so that we will not he banned. 

Whenever we work in a forum we have some rule that we need to follow if we want to continue our work.. But if any member break the rule without any reason then he get warning or banned.. Also in this forum has different reason to get banned but from them copy paste is most danger for a member..                  

• +2 1

This forum has a good number of Conditions which we all need to abide to as long as you don't want to be banned from posting or receive a warning point because starting all over again really hurt since you have to make another complete 100 posts again, so i suggest we all follow the rules and regulations of the forum so as to remain safe.

• +1 1

There are many ways of getting ban some these are coping and paste or spamming or low quality posts so these things will probably gives you negative reaction and one thing more disrespect and other illegal work will make your day bad .

• +1 1

Users can get banned if they break the rules many times and after repeated warnings. You ask someone why he got banned but have you considered that if he got banned he will not be in the forum to answer? Better think about what you are writing before posting.

Many things can cause someone to be ban from the forum, disobey the rules and regulations of the forum can exposed one to ban or warning, which can lead him or her to be kicking out of the forum, things that cause these are multiple account, copy and paste or spamming. Obey the rules and regulation so that we can keep the forum clean.

I think you want to said about cryptotalk . cryptotalk strictly follow it's rule if anyone volatiles it surely they will get punishment for it ( received warning point or directly Account ban ) . 

copy paste , spamming post and using reffer links are Main reason behind it. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Is not easy to someone to start over on the cryptotalk because if you have banned from the platform it was not work normal to us because it very difficult to be start over on the cryptotalk because to start work for 100 post was not essay to do that is why know one want to banned or suspended from the platform.

On 8/28/2020 at 6:25 PM, overkill11 said:

I had a friend who used multiple accounts so thats why he got banned. I wont follow his footsteps no more and we should all strive to abide by the rules or we will face the consequences

Of course  In this forum multiple accounts strictly prohibited, if anyone intensely created multiple accounts then this forum  detected those accounts and immediately removed,

because this forum use strong security system to detect multiple accounts, so try to use one genuine account to work in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have never been banned in this website, I think this thing is that we should always follow the rules strictly the moderators will take care of the spam comments and we should be careful that we do not fall in that place.

As for me, as a new member of this forum, I work very hard and try to abide by the rules of the forum. I hope I will not be banned. I also wish success to the rest of my friends here.

I can also empathize with this. It's been a week now that I have joined this platform. If I get banned right now it's going to be really with depressing and tiring. Because I am definitely putting my level best in order to ensure that I do share some good quality content with the other users and also try to gain more information from other users. Thus it is mandatory that the users keep in mind to follow the rules of this platform. And hopefully genuine users would not be banned.

• +1 1

On 8/28/2020 at 1:54 PM, CryptoSkye said:

starting all over again really sucks. i got banned at least two times and that is really frustrating to be honest. but to compromise i just started again with a new account and try to accumulate the loss i have lost and do it all over again.

No loss more than the first 100 posts in term of earning. But in term of reputation, you will need to work hard. You may need to post extra, more than 20 posts daily time attain this. 

But, we need to also know not to violate the rules, if we do not violate the rules, w will not be banned. 

I haven't experience any yet and am hoping not to. It really won't be easily to get banned and went ahead to open a new account and start over again but still you will get ban for operating multiple accounts.

On 13.11.2019 at 02:32, Tokyo said:

I know the feeling when you get banned or suspended in crypto. It makes you feel sad to the point wherein you want to crate a new one and start from the scratch.

may i know, what is your violation? How did you compromise?

Wow, what a cool news, just super. Thank you for telling me and making it possible to find out about this, it's incredibly simple. Indeed, from such chats there can be only useful information and will not go to personal SMS and interfere with your personal life.

i started in cryptotalk 1 year ago but i was not impresing on this form all this much  that  i am now now i feel like this forum will be the next bitcointalk at least we will have a  good source for news and good place to find blockchain project developer .

Well no just for been banned you get sad, i lost a lotbof money in bad investings so start all over its difficult because its cost more but i had the expirience and thats worth very much.so i came to thisbtopic to read other people expiriences

I feel sad when my 1st twitter account with 5000 follwers  banned. then i realise mistake was mine  and im breaked twitter rules . used auto add remove follwers ..then i create new one ,coz crypto world must needs twitter and tg.

:classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin: