Starting all over again here in crypto - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tokyo

Starting all over again here in crypto

I think that will just waste your time because when you are ban here then you create new account then it will ban late so just make sure that you create account with new device and IP.

• Useful or interesting 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

The ban and warning points have a bad effect, I do not hope that this happens to anyone, and those who commit things and they do not know that they are in violation, so they get a warning point.

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 7:35 PM, palalu said:

as a reader maybe I know why you are banned. I found a lot of posts that contain copy-paste, spam, and oot. Or maybe it's because "you" have multiple accounts

Yes, those are the reason why our accounts  will banned,that is why we follow  the rules and lets not do any prohibitions here tp avoid  facing any problems here. 

On 11/13/2019 at 2:32 AM, Tokyo said:

I know the feeling when you get banned or suspended in crypto. It makes you feel sad to the point wherein you want to crate a new one and start from the scratch.

may i know, what is your violation? How did you compromise?

I suspended from posting 3 day it was as hell to me that is really not good, but i am know more carful about the rules.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:32 AM, Tokyo said:

I know the feeling when you get banned or suspended in crypto. It makes you feel sad to the point wherein you want to crate a new one and start from the scratch.

You are right. Actually to start in this forum we have to make 100 posts at first. After completing the task we are eligible to earn btc from the forum buth the main place of noticw is that we have to make only valid posts. So Don't loose your account for invalid/useless posts.   

This matters due to your behavior in the forum. You must adhere to the rules and laws of the forum and not violate them. There are many people who create many accounts and work with them and this leads to banning this user. I do not violate the laws and I did not face any problem

I have not gotten any warning points yet so I cant know the feeling of getting warning points I think we can simply avoid warning points by strictly following the forum rules and regulations

There are some little issues for that we get banned a establish account.  They are copy-paste, spamming/scam, multiple account etc. If we fair enough to follow the rules, they Won't ban your account. 

I think there are misinterpretation of what really means by the sender or other member and the response of it so there are barriers with the communication and also the language that is used. also those who are not in the rule that were disobeyed may caused to banned your account 

On 2/9/2020 at 12:07 PM, Noyms said:

I'm just a beginner so I don't know what the rules are and how it flows in mining, hoping for not be banned or loosing of account because it's hard to start and to accept that all your effort became a craft and trash because of some reason. 

For beginners first read the every rule regulations of cryptotalk. You can search on forum for your help because peoples are here for only help. And please write useful post then your account never be banned.

there are many things to banned a account..if someone use two account on ip address ,his her account will be banned..on the other hand if someone do not follow the rules their account will be suspend

That's why before joining we should do some research from YouTube and Google and read forum all the rules . I have did all those things and always provide good content so i don't fear alot

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I feel bad when I'm a band. But if I'm a band I'll learn something new because people make mistakes and learn new things.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:16 AM, Migo said:

There are many things which is because of them you will be banned, for example spam, or copy/paste, and also multiple accounts, this is just a few of them, we should respect the rules. 

Yes you are right about it is very sad that your old id get ban but if you dont want to give your id ban so follow the rules and you are safe is you don't follow them so you need to start all over again.

I do not really understand what violations you mean, but when you do not follow the rules made by a forum or other matters relating to crypto, of course you will be banned. however, in this forum, the thing that most often causes people to have problems is to post something off the topic, and the way to compromise is to improve the quality of the posts we have.

So far I think I'm doing well, I try not to skip any rules that I have read, I hope to be lucky and not to be confused with a copy and paste gg

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Starting all over is really frustrating that's why we should always put in mind the consequences of our immediate actions. We must think it through for us not to go against the rules.

I know the feeling when you are banned or suspended in crypto. because you do not obey the rules of this website. The lesson for you. just do not break the rules just make a good post.

On 11/13/2019 at 8:32 AM, Tokyo said:

That's why as a beginner, we dont have to rush to post topics immediately. We should first know the rules and regulations in order to not get banned. But i guess banning is a lesson, we have to start again and make things better. 

On 11/13/2019 at 5:32 AM, Tokyo said:

Yes friend you are right I don't want thats account will be get banned I understand it's a hard time for those who have feel this so I always follow the rules and try to avoid all those things how's harmful for my account of 

It is difficult for our account to be blocked so we always have to adhere to the laws of the forum to work well and avoid copying and pasting and multiple accounts are the main reasons for the ban

On 2/9/2020 at 11:14 PM, Post Malone's said:

Yes, those are the reason why our accounts  will banned,that is why we follow  the rules and lets not do any prohibitions here tp avoid  facing any problems here. 

but most newbies will make the same mistakes without wanting to read the rules and continue to make the same topic.

yes you are right if the crypto banned us we feel sad but we should thought that why we are banned this is all due to any violation in the community or any spam in crypto. we should not copy/paste comments so we all in this community should respect the rules and others opinions

thank you

I have never been banned from cryptotalk but if I will ever get banned, I will come back again and still finish the first 100 comments quickly maybe in two days or three and start earning.

As much as I want to point out that the beginning of crypto here again, this means that, from now on, there are several hundred crypto currencies. What I think is that cryptocurrency will certainly be the import of many new currencies. So to start crypto again, I will try to increase the purchasing power of the market. Thanks