YOBIT DESERVES THE CREDIT - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
2Fresh

YOBIT DESERVES THE CREDIT

Do you prefer YOBIT over other exchanges?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer YOBIT over other exchanges?

Yes.Yobit is one of my most favorite exchanges.It an excellent exchange.Moreover we can invest our money here.And it's general that some people always give fake reviews,so we don't have to worry about that.

21 minutes ago, Depth Jonny said:

I'm honestly in favor of two platforms, the first platform for Yobit, and the second platform for Poloniex, all of them are much slower, but simple and realistic.

I don't think slower operations makes bad reviews I know yobit functions operates slowly, but its gives advantage genuinely so many exchange have their few disadvantages, yobit is one of the great exchange to provide all facilities legitly, I think its deserves more reputation in crypto market.

• +2 1

Yobit exchange is a quite reliable platform  and the exchange offers good number of facilities to all its users.  And the payment of this forum is also given in the Yobit exchange. And the investbox and the exchange facilities are also quite dependable in Yobit. But sometimes it faces some technical errors. Except that the platform is quite reliable for doing all the exchanges and  tradings. 

Yobit is a good exchange because i have used it for a long time and my coins are always safe there. Yobit has good services and its a simple exchange to use than many other exchanges that you will take sometime to understand them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Online reviews are not to be believed 100%, some give bad review based on a single bad experience they once had on a platform. To me, Yobit is a very great platform in its own way, one of the exchange with highest exchange pairs. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

yobit surely merits credit also cryptotalk.partnering with cryptotalk by means of doing this campaign is genuinely any such properly idea.it gives us possibility to study information while incomes right sum of money to help our monetary need.

On 11/13/2019 at 3:52 AM, 2Fresh said:

YOBIT Exchange has become a very well respected exchange by its users, many bad reviews are on the internet about all exchanges, and most bad reviews are only from poor traders who had no experience and lost money at their own fault, YOBIT gives all users a great chance of winning profit and many times they release nw coins which are like a bonus coin every time they release, the price rockets a lot of the time, which is easy profit, just play safe and play careful, YOBIT is an amazing platform and deserves a lot more credit.

2Fresh

I like yobit exchanger for it's services. I used many exchagners but didn't get user and beginner friendly interface like yobit. We can also sell our crypto assets against USD pair and withdraw it on our virtual wallets.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I think that yobit a great exchange and i especially like how easy it is to make use of yobit and its user interface is very straight forward making it simple for first time traders to begin making their exchanges between codes. Furthermore, the one feature that i have recently come to learn about and that i find very interesting in this platform is the fact that you can choose your price to sell it for and then when it hits that if there is a buy order yours will be sold accordingly. This is a great feature in my opinion.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes I prefer yobit to other cryptocurrency exchange site. Because yobit gives you best opportunities to invest and also to trade without much stress. And also it has lower transaction charges.

• +1 1

I do prefer to trade or invest by yobit exchange according to my experience i have find that yobit exchange is very safe and well protected by the scammers and really the credit should be given to the yobit exchange for sponsoring such a great platform for its users.

• Useful or interesting 1

I prefer iobit and finance, and I think they are very cool exchanges! Binance for trading, and iobit for various promotions and ico Giveaways, and Investa, it's really cool!

Indeed, I prefer the Yobit platform over many other platforms that do not offer me a lot of privileges, unlike the Yobit platform and its various profit features.

Yes i prefer.  Yobit is one of the most demanded exchange system right now.  It is easy to use and it provides a amazing service to its customer. It provides us a great security system. Newbies of the crypto trading can easily use it.         

• +1 1

According to me yobit is one of the best exchange platforms in the market. Just think about it. It gives so many free coins, which I think is the other form of airdrop. Also it give opportunity for new coins to promote. Yobit lost many small coins which affect its reputation in the market but I think it's good for users. As they can get exchange of every coin. 

I hope yobit is best for all online worker,,,,,

there are many negative reviews on other website.....but many people say yobit as useful .....

trust of many peoples on yobit prove its reality....

• +1 1

On 11/12/2019 at 5:52 PM, 2Fresh said:

YOBIT Exchange has become a very well respected exchange by its users, many bad reviews are on the internet about all exchanges, and most bad reviews are only from poor traders who had no experience and lost money at their own fault, YOBIT gives all users a great chance of winning profit and many times they release nw coins which are like a bonus coin every time they release, the price rockets a lot of the time, which is easy profit, just play safe and play careful, YOBIT is an amazing platform and deserves a lot more credit.

2Fresh

The Yobit exchange, thanks to its launch of new currencies, attracts a lot of people, old users and new users to its exchange, this is a start to start and explore said exchange, which is very broad and complete, everything yobit allows.

Firstly, the negative reviews are from users who lost their money as a result of their mistakes, and the platform is not responsible for their mistakes, and the platform is honest and reliable and has many opportunities and ways to achieve gains, but unfortunately, people are either ignorant or have little experience, which leads them to blame it.

• +2 1

The Yobit platform is a platform that offers great offers to all users. Opportunities are available and equal for everyone to improve their income and good port is to leave you free to work, for example, you are not required to do 20 posts in order to earn money, so I have been in a platform for more than two months because of my brother’s advice, and I advise everyone  By joining the Yobit platform

I guess we are pretty much the same on that side. I rate yobit as the great trade exchange platform even if this is the only platform that I was introduced and still sticking to it. This platform is actually the only platform that I have ever into which comes to crypto currency. The time I am about to create an account to this platform, they are about to announce an airdrop which is timely to my sudden engagement in crypto currency which is why I am still thankful to that incident that turns out to be my initial investment in my past and currency adventures in the crypto industry.

Edited by Gluttony
Wrong Input
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Totally agreed, it is one of the best exchange platform for cryptocurrencies and deserves respect and credit. It is very easy to work with the very simple design.

I have seen only a few bad reviews from some people that are probably bad themselves as there is nothing they do to prove what they say and Yobit didn't act this way from what I know or understand. Yobit in fact is the only exchange doing real giveaways and airdrops and should be not treated unfairly by anyone. It does not have to do with any reason that I say this except from that I profited from Yobit from both airdrops and the forum rewards. It also given more with the investbox and I will keep using Yobit as long as the exchange is active.

• +3 1

Yobit is my favorite exchange, without denying that there are other good exchanges too, it is just perfect with Yobit. I have seen so many people using it and I trade there and have fun with games, yopony and reading the chatbox too to have some fun. It is a very good community and this matters most to me.

• +1 1

There are differences between the exchanges and all of them have  features so you can not rank any one on other on the basis of what they have in different.

I am agree dear and I am voted that Yobit is the best exchange for us. I am very happy to see the results of your question too that are 145 now in favor of Yobit and only 17 voted for other exchanges.

We are in the Yobit and support the exchange that helps us profit with correct trader and investment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yobit is one of the best exchange due to the multiple features they offer, which deserves to be credited morever yobit platform is well secured in term of transaction and their customers are well satisfied with the operation and the charges rate is well friendly. All I could say yobit is the best and nothing but the best.