YOBIT DESERVES THE CREDIT - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
2Fresh

YOBIT DESERVES THE CREDIT

Do you prefer YOBIT over other exchanges?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer YOBIT over other exchanges?

YOBIT Exchange has become a very well respected exchange by its users, many bad reviews are on the internet about all exchanges, and most bad reviews are only from poor traders who had no experience and lost money at their own fault, YOBIT gives all users a great chance of winning profit and many times they release nw coins which are like a bonus coin every time they release, the price rockets a lot of the time, which is easy profit, just play safe and play careful, YOBIT is an amazing platform and deserves a lot more credit.

2Fresh

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

4 minutes ago, 2Fresh said:

YOBIT Exchange has become a very well respected exchange by its users, many bad reviews are on the internet about all exchanges, and most bad reviews are only from poor traders who had no experience and lost money at their own fault, YOBIT gives all users a great chance of winning profit and many times they release nw coins which are like a bonus coin every time they release, the price rockets a lot of the time, which is easy profit, just play safe and play careful, YOBIT is an amazing platform and deserves a lot more credit.

2Fresh

You have said all things. Leave some for us! Yobit is really nice platform for beginners along with experts. Being engaged with yobit and CryptoTalk i forget about all other exchange sites. Yobit is really a magical experience for me. ♥️

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Yobit is one of the best exchanging markets, in effect I prefer him more than any other market, he keeps us updated especially about scammers,so yes I prefer him. 

• +5 1

I agree yobit really deserve credits. Many other exchange they dont share/give any free coins when new coins came to their exchange but yobit gives the opportunity to its users to get new coin without any cost.

• +1 1

Yobit for me is the best trading site,they gave me the satisfaction that I really want.Its so easy doing transactions and fast.Im hoping that all of us keep on supporting the site and the forum itself,so that they will become more successful and more determined in their fields.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

12 hours ago, 2Fresh said:

2Fresh

i think if yobit execute some fun programs like lottery for their active members and give them some credits to winners, is a good idea.it could be amazing you win lottery with good prizes.

• +3 1

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Some people may say that this flatter and this is not true, some other exchanges may be better for them but I have repeatedly said on this forum that Yobit is best for me personally because of the many reasons I mentioned in i last posts.

It's a good exchange i don't why people don't like that all the time you have some one who have some problems and general all in one thing 

• +4 1

I am frankly I prefer two platforms first yobit platform and the second is Poloniex platform for me these two platforms better first characterized by slow but simple and practical The second is characterized by speed☺️

• +5 1

5 minutes ago, Anthny said:

Before the airdrop happens, I already believe that yobit make a great success on the market. Even though their are just new in this industry, they already make a name. They already competing with other exchange market in cryptoworld.

me too. even without that airdrop i was working with yobit and i can say they're the best in their business. hope they continue this way.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes yobit is quite good Exchanges and somesays it's special Exchanger not normal. But i still advice to store funds on trusted and big volume Exchanger like binance, kucoin etc. Any unfortunate situation such Exchanger can return our funds or try to compensate it.

• +1 1

14 minutes ago, Anthny said:

We all hope that yobit will continue what it started. And actually they are doing it right now. They giving us a accurate or live exchange and they give us airdrops. That's why it is worthy to use yobit.

Do you received yobit Air drop my friend? how about your air investbox, do you withdraw daily profit in last 2 days? i missed yesterday because i had some selling AIR but today i'm gonna do the conditions :)

• +2 1

Just now, Anthny said:

It's sad to say but I didn't get my airdrop. My laptop got a problem so when I want to claim, an error occur. That's why I didn't get the code. 

sorry to hear that my friend. but luckily i was there when yobit Airdrop timer reached 0 and i was trying to the actions needed and finally i received. btw the price of that tokens are not that high for now.

• +3 1

On 11/13/2019 at 2:52 AM, 2Fresh said:

2Fresh

I have made profit from yobit.So in other word bitcoin is my benefactor i recomeneded Yobit to many friends.They are doing best on yobit like me.And now yobit offer us another chance to make profit .So mine always be yobit first choice.

• +4 1

Yobit is one of the best exchange in crypto world. Only yobit exchange is user-friendly. They offer various offer for their user. No other exchange to this for their users. So I like yobit very much and suggest other to use it.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I do prefer it over others. When it comes to trading alts and tokens it's by far the best for me. Very simple uncomplicated and opportunities for everyone are there if you get it right. Can't beat yobit imo. 

• +2 1

On 11/16/2019 at 8:40 AM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

while i'm sending post here i'm also using yobit exchange, i mean somehow it's my daily full job to be there and improving my trade skills.

good for you, fair play 

• -4 1
  • +3 1

Just now, Silvinator said:

So far I can not complain about Yobit because I have had good results with Yobit, however we have to be honest that some users have had problems with the platform and they are things that can be improved. Much success to all.

Yes you are right yobit exchange is really very good exchange as compare to other and its trading volume is also very high so i hope the yobit community needs just more struggle then very soon it will go to top 10 exchanges.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

yobit is a good and big exchange site. There are many bad fake exchange sites online so I would recommend everyone to use yobit. Their security system is a very good and safe place for many traders to invest.so thats right YOBIT DESERVES THE CREDIT

• +1 1
  • +5 1

As long as he returns to this golden period! YOBIT has seen better days and I hope that the site goes back all the obstacles for more trading, but also for a big volume and a little less transaction fees!

• +1 2

Yobit exchange exchange deserves a lot of trust and I personally want to thank the exchange that it is. I would like to add to make the invest more transparent and add working investors in the form of fiat-dollar, ruble, euro. Exchange Yobit excellent exchange, thank you. 

• +2 1

Yobit platform is indeed one of the greatest platform right now, yobit is really easy to use and easy to navigate. yobit is recommended for beginners in crypto trading. and also it has customer service which is really amazing. keep it up yobit. yobit is giving us a opportunity. 

• +3 1

Yobit really deserves to be on top because yobit is the only exchange that gives the opportunity to its user to earn effortless like the invest box program of it you just need to lock your coin and the next day you will get an interest to it.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Yeah of course. Yobit deserved a credit because it showed to us a very fast transactions and very low withdrawal fees so i think it deserved some credits to us just like introducing it to more people to become more popular.