Restart and Refresh - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Restart and Refresh

We need to accept that we need changes in this forum for the long live and better community.

A pause for a day or 2 or maybe a week is a good choice for cleaning up the forum.

There should be no hatred and objections for all the topics and post that will be deleted by the administrators and moderators.

This will also dictate the number of post we will be left.

This left post number should be the start count on the pay per post (again)

- There are so many users and posters who keeps asking about the payment which also make the section more duplicate post. (must be stop)

- A new start and refresh will make them post good and know that they will be paid.

- There should be strict rules on this and publish in this forum, This will make them quite and shut even their post will be deleted due to strict management.

You can see that most of the winners are not posting much but this is not because the contest is done, (80% 🙂 )

I am also not confident on posting now as i see the community of this forum is not good and clean, i will post and write but then it will end up deleted due to topic/post problems.

Some or most of the users tried to help cleaning the forum from bots and plagiarism, but that is not enough.

For me, i suggest that the platform should take the action from the staff.

1. transfer all the topics that you think belongs to off-topic and some topics from off that should be place on the right board.

2. Delete the topic which may not be same in the title but still a duplicate. Old one must stay.

3. Put up the local language for other countries for the sake of users this will eliminate shit posting and duplication or non-sense comment.

- You can look for moderators here, they will help for sure.

- Once they are up for the moderation on their local language they can also help on deleting the off-topic post and comments in every thread.

- more users will come and be active as they can now write on their forte and not trying hard on the English section.

To all USERS here please dont comment or write here if you dont read the whole message, As i said before i will report you as spam and i will give you a not so good reputation.

Lets help the forum and its staff to have a better community which we (users) are the one who will benefit from it.

PS. English is not my first language and i know that this is not perfect! sorry for the errors. I am still pushing my self to learn more! God bless all, have a nice day!

• Useful or interesting 4

This is good suggestion to clean the spam posts and repetitive posts from the forum , maybe this can strictly take action against scammers and avoid copy pasted content.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Closing the forum is not the best idea. We need more moderators for the english area of the forum, that's all. Rules are ok, forum is ok, but we need more moderators. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

21 hours ago, cryptokram said:

A pause for a day or 2 or maybe a week is a good choice for cleaning up the forum.

There should be no hatred and objections for all the topics and post that will be deleted by the administrators and moderators.

- There are so many users and posters who keeps asking about the payment which also make the section more duplicate post. (must be stop)

- A new start and refresh will make them post good and know that they will be paid.

- There should be strict rules on this and publish in this forum, This will make them quite and shut even their post will be deleted due to strict management.

2. Delete the topic which may not be same in the title but still a duplicate. Old one must stay.

3. Put up the local language for other countries for the sake of users this will eliminate shit posting and duplication or non-sense comment.

The admin is not taking care of anything, even you and Xbdt opened threads for cleaning the forum, but these guys are not yet ready.

They are hiding the post counts and deleted posts, why the admin is not displaying in Yobit panel? It's an easy way to display for everyone deleted posts,

Total posts per day

Total paid posts on a day.

They said in the past update they are going to correct the system

The main point is their should be an alarm for deleted posts as every forum having why not Cryptotalk???

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think restart will be the best option. We face so many problems in our real life and we handle them very carefully. If we fail we should restart with new force. I think you should restart.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I think they do that every end of the week they stop payment and make some cleaning buy deleting some post,a lot of post.but they don't say anything about that we said we will resolve the problems but no they don't do anything.

So refreshing or stop some days we have this every week

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Whatever cleaning or major improvements the admins and/or the site owners have in store, they'd better do it as soon as possible. While the days go on, the shitposters and the shitposts will just accumulate and it will become more and more difficult to clear them all.

The best we can do meanwhile, as legit members of this forum, is to report those we can catch doing violations as much as possible (I already caught and reported 2 more violators just an hour ago as of this writing). A small thing, but can make a big difference if all of us work together.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I think your suggestion is correct or good. But let us here what the admins and the moderators should say about this. I feel what you feel bro there is a lot of questions here about pay per post. And I think it is being duplicated but I think it is normal specially for the newbies that came here for the pay per post on the first place. I believe that little by little. They won't bother to ask about payment to their post when they became interested and hooked up to the conversations in the topics of this forums. For me it is normal to post that kind of topic but for the orderliness of our forum. I think we should open another topic and there they ask questions about their payments.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Really there will be happy members of these decisions in the forum when they are issued, because we all see things are not good in this forum, and if this remains the case will never progress, there are many topics and repeated questions and I think that the moderators can not follow all this on their own, as I said earlier My opinion in a previous posts that there should be more than one moderator in each section of the members themselves and not from the administrations (full member or above) and have the power to delete or punish those who see it violates the rules.

20 hours ago, Anthny said:

Yes, but if it the only way to make this forum clean, then why not right? Maybe it will only take 1 day to clean this forum. It's just a little sacrifice to make the forum better and it is for the sake of users also. 

You can achieve that getting more workers or more active workers. I had worked as moderator in the past, it's not that hard to rule a forum, with 2 hours per day you can clean a lot without closing the forum. Maybe close new registration, but not closing the forum. Clean and ban permanently the spammers and multis.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I agree that a topic cleanup helps filter and visually improve our reading, but sometimes the title says what the post wants to convey, so I don't see why reporting a user as spam just because they didn't read the post , if the title already suggests the debate, but well, as I said before, I agree with the organization of the topics and with a clearness regarding the subjects, because I also see that there are many similar titles, which makes us confused when create some thread. Very well explained. There is just one detail, English is not my first language either so sorry for some flaws in my writing. Hug.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

On 11/12/2019 at 11:12 PM, cryptokram said:

PS. English is not my first language and i know that this is not perfect! sorry for the errors. I am still pushing my self to learn more! God bless all, have a nice day!

payment has been a problem to me too, Sometimes i get no payment and I simply assume some of my post landed on deleted topics. I never complained about it, but since you have brought this up, I also thing we need a clean start to this site.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:12 PM, cryptokram said:

We need to accept that we need changes in this forum for the long live and better community.

You can see that most of the winners are not posting much but this is not because the contest is done, (80% 🙂 )

I am also not confident on posting now as i see the community of this forum is not good and clean, i will post and write but then it will end up deleted due to topic/post problems.

Some or most of the users tried to help cleaning the forum from bots and plagiarism, but that is not enough.

For me, i suggest that the platform should take the action from the staff.

1. transfer all the topics that you think belongs to off-topic and some topics from off that should be place on the right board.

- Once they are up for the moderation on their local language they can also help on deleting the off-topic post and comments in every thread.

- more users will come and be active as they can now write on their forte and not trying hard on the English section.

To all USERS here please dont comment or write here if you dont read the whole message, As i said before i will report you as spam and i will give you a not so good reputation.

Lets help the forum and its staff to have a better community which we (users) are the one who will benefit from it.

Interesting topic from winner of maximum posts competition.

Why you dont share with us how much posts you need to compensate, 1000 posts or maybe 2000 posts?

You get 1 BTC reward for maximum posts and now you write to other members that this is ok?

You talk about language, why you did not write about that before competition?

I dont like when person talking about morals, and before that get a lot of money/crypto (in this case 1 BTC).

• +1 3

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

3 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Why you dont share with us how much posts you need to compensate, 1000 posts or maybe 2000 posts?

compensate? share it to you? 

You get 1 BTC reward for maximum posts and now you write to other members that this is ok?

You talk about language, why you did not write about that before competition?

I thought you are my biggest fan who follows my post and comments here, i've been talking about language since start. tsk tsk

I dont like when person talking about morals, and before that get a lot of money/crypto (in this case 1 BTC).

you dont have that 😄 

9 hours ago, cryptokram said:

compensate? share it to you? 

How long you did not get payment for paid for post promote (long time for sure 😉).

Because you write over 10 posts per topic!

I thought you are my biggest fan who follows my post and comments here

Your (this) topic was created 11.12. and today is 18. I'm your biggest fan but I'm late 6 days sorry 😉

i've been talking about language since start. tsk tsk

Oh sorry you have to many unnecessary posts I can not check that, maybe if you know when/where you post about that and share here 😉

you dont have that 😄 

Honestly, I'm glad that I did not win that competition because that means that my profil will be full of spamming like yours. 😉

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I think close forum for 1 - 2 day for clean process is not good idea, just need more admin and security tools to clean forum. Another thing is we should help admin not only by create good post but give them report is someone do copy paste, this is not popular step but please think wisely, for forum.

• +1 2

On 11/14/2019 at 12:06 PM, Sunjina said:

We can refresh the post which is not to need and if a post have lots of comment and restart it again.

It should be like that, we have to listen to posts that are not needed then if there are comments that are not good then we can start again so that our content remains stable and good for a good post.

• +1 2

deleting old topics and not allowing new members to be lenient with them to add new topics will not help anyone my friend, there must be a balance in the forum, otherwise neither the forum or the  society will succeed

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I just don't agree with 2 day paused, this is forum people need to built communication not factory. Until now I never see forum has holiday, except for maintenance ( up grade system ). After that I just follow admin rules if they agree with you and release new rules I'll follow it.

• +1 2

Every website admin should make those feature that helps people in every field of cryptocurrency. One day it would become a Google related site.

I think there is a small argument here.

First sorry if some people asking some questions that you may fine stupid like payment process.

Please excuse us, we admit that we are very new here and that we need guidance and hey, it should be from

you guys that is hasslers in this topics.

We stop hate we help, we collide.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Vanessa said:

I think there is a small argument here.

First sorry if some people asking some questions that you may fine stupid like payment process.

Please excuse us, we admit that we are very new here and that we need guidance and hey, it should be from

you guys that is hasslers in this topics.

We stop hate we help, we collide.

Hi Mate, there is no harm always on trying something new specially if we are not fully knowledgeable about crytptos then we need to ask. Well, we cannot force every one here in this cryptotalk forum to teach us some knowledge but as per my experience here, all people here are very helpful.

• +1 1

The suggestions are good on cleaning the forum regulary because there was still spammers here and lot of duplicate topics on some sections. This can we have a healthy forum and having a different perspective on a unique topic.

• +1 2

If to go with what you have suggested is pretty okay but yet it come to log of task for the admins and also it will take time to adapt it. 

• +1 1