Restart and Refresh - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Restart and Refresh

This is true, we need to add new features to the forum and perhaps we need to raise the payment rates for members and also we need new sections because in this way the forum will get more fame and requests to join it

• +4 1

Most of the measurements you have stated have already been applied by now and you can see how much clean and less spammy the forum has become.

Nevertheless is never too late to apply even more drastic actions by the Staff.

There are also many good posters by now which makes the forum an even more worthy place to be.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Your post raises some important point. I especially like the point about taking a couple days off during the cleaning process. I have also done this  and i have realized that this has benefited me greatly as i was posting comments which were taken down within hours, thereby leading to frustration. taking a break allows the moderators to finish the clean and will also give you a break from this forum so that you can come back and post more meaningful comments later on.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

That's a great suggestion about deleting spam posts and duplicate ones but when this is done we must be ready for the impact because there will be loss of posts and our comments.

• +2 3

What I really liked was that of a pause to cleans up the community as, some hidden illegitimate acts might easily slip offtye watch if the admins, as it might bring into the removal of bad members I'm the community

you just need to clean up the mess to avoid the copyright and to refresh also every information that are in here we also need pause si that sometimea we can have a time to take  a rest and just enjoy the day those two are important to make this crytotalk forum works.

I think this is what is happening currently, there is a halt in payments on Yobit and there has been a massive deletion of posts. They are deleting useless topics and cleaning the forum I guess. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/8/2020 at 1:27 PM, Sofia43 said:

I think if we continue to report copy and paste members I hope we have started helping the forum in one way or the other.

that's true I have seen so many people who complain other people that they are doing copy and paste and even they are doing the same thing and they are blaming others people 

On 4/7/2020 at 9:59 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I think this is what is happening currently, there is a halt in payments on Yobit and there has been a massive deletion of posts. They are deleting useless topics and cleaning the forum I guess. 

Yes my dear friend already this forum started cleaning process, lost couple of months we see this every 10 days this forum stop payments and deleted spam accounts, and spam posts and topics refresh this forum, so especially don't stop this forum for this cleaning process.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello I agree with you with several points in terms of deleting duplicate topics and remaining the oldest topic, but now we can simply give negative interactions to cancel the value of the copied or duplicate topic As for adding local languages, I do not think it is necessary, as the English language is a universal language and is common to everyone and is used in the coding world. Finally, long topics cause loss of focus, and it is best to focus on the main points when publishing.

• +1 2

Well now forum has been updated and moderator are doing their job best due to which we are rarely seeing bad quality post and spam here. And we also must use reputation feature wisely so that moderator would get easy to find out low quality post and clean the forum regularly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

9 hours ago, Alimhana930 said:

Finally, long topics cause loss of focus, and it is best to focus on the main points when publishing.

I disagree as small posts never contain the required information. Since there are many beginners we should be explaining the subject we open with full details (but always with an easy to read structure). 

Cryptocurrencies require special attention in details, it is not a subject we just scratch the surface and can leave 90% of the details out.

I used this techniques since then, I do not always active here, there are times i just don't want to post or give comments about the topics for a day or week especially when I feel i am so drained to the point i cannot give a good post here. It is a good way of reducing spam messages here who only creating post just to earn coins.

• -5 1
  • +2 1

These observations are correct.
I think that we, as members, must provide the best content on cryptocurrencies while adhering to the forum rules, I hope all members avoid repeating topics because this is very tiring.

On 8/20/2020 at 6:01 PM, Tine0313 said:

I used this techniques since then, I do not always active here, there are times i just don't want to post or give comments about the topics for a day or week especially when I feel i am so drained to the point i cannot give a good post here. It is a good way of reducing spam messages here who only creating post just to earn coins.

You're a good member in this forum and don't want post spam publication, that is why you take some time to react any topic but in this forum so many members works to earn money,

so they post anything that is reason spam publication increase, but our forum moderators time to time deleted that spam posts, and they try this forum.spammers free.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

7 hours ago, Abdullah1103 said:

I think that we, as members, must provide the best content on cryptocurrencies while adhering to the forum rules, I hope all members avoid repeating topics because this is very tiring.

Not even think my friend @Abdullah1103because that is the primary aim, main essence of being here. To publish useful information to best standard for benefits of all. And believe in me we can do it once we are dedicated and committed to, the outcome would surely be success.

• +2 2

I can't understand why there are so many topics talking about things that most people should already know as soon as they enter this forum? there are rules in the forum and these rules are clearly visible. There is no need to create topics like the one you created last year. I think moderators should start removing topics of this type

• +3 1
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

I can't understand why there are so many topics talking about things that most people should already know as soon as they enter this forum? there are rules in the forum and these rules are clearly visible. There is no need to create topics like the one you created last year. I think moderators should start removing topics of this type

@Red-Jones its true that here has many topic that already discussed but you know still some member dont understand about any matter such as payment.. You know this forum recently added new additional btc payment and moderator had cleared the Information how we can get btc payment but still some member confused about the payment so we usually make a topic about the matter with clear information and explanation that is also important for this forum and as well as for noob member.                            

• +3 1

I don't think restarting the forum from the beginning is possible now. Because I see that the senior members have reached a good amazing number of posts. Introduction of many new features would be good that would be helpful for the users to identifies spammers as well as those that can enhance their quality content.

• +3 1

As I know, site content is not really considered one of the best services. We need more moderators in the British language of your website, for the most part. The protocols are there, the website is definitely there, but we need more moderators.Due to the fact that this requires a large number of people to work.

Restart refresh and maybe consider about not spaming at all because this forum deserves a lot better from abusing posts and members that are only here to do fast what they are do and not help in any way. I am not aware of many things this person said but I am prefer to read the posts from some members that have given everything and very high quality details and more than anything these members have given. I am not name them but these member are nothing like this one, they are 100 times better.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't think we need this post and it doesn't help at all, this is a post criticising a lot that happened in the forum a year ago by some member that considers himself to be above the rest but I have not read anything else from him except this long post that actually offers nothing. Maybe some posts like these should be deleted.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Out of everything in this post I consider the most important the addition of two or three more languages that can help the forum and some users to make posts only there and not spam the forum in other languages. Spanish arabic are two used languages except english and russian so these can be added one by one and have very good moderators there too for them.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

11 minutes ago, Kevintenorio said:

The number of people who are entering the cryptotalk platform has increased lately, which can cause an overload to the page, repetitive comments, similar content, translation errors on the page, especially in the Latin population.

these are dog days, there are so many new topics that it is difficult to make any post because topics are created with just one sentence, it seems that new members do not know the difference between whatsapp and this forum. I hope that in 7 days everything will change because I believe that many new members will leave

• +1 1

This is good suggestion to clean the spam posts and repetitive posts from the forum , maybe this can strictly take action against scammers and avoid copy pasted content.