Restart and Refresh - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Restart and Refresh

Yes This Is A Great Topic I Think The Crypto Talk Posts Refresh And Restart Account the Not a Good Way To Check 

Performance

Some changes are expected on forum and fortunately forum is also adding the new features over the time. In case of allowing different languages on forum, previously there was a survey conducted by moderators to know the opinions from the users and I do not know what about the progress of adding additional language section on forum. 

• +3 1

It is really a great suggestions to keep the forum clean from spammers and spam posts.  I am agree with your suggestion because I have seen many useless posts, and useless topics that are not placed in the relevant sections. I am agree to the forum's cleaning process and accept all the stopped payment button in cleaning process. I am fully satisfied with the decisions of moderators.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yeah you've said absolutely right that the activities of the members of this forum should be paused for sometimes for the cleaning because many members can be banned for this cleaning activities and their writing comments or posts with can be wasted. So I also think that the activities of the members should be paused for the cleaning time. 

Yeah buddy you are right. We need to accept the all changes that are given by the Crypto talk. And we must need to follow all the changes including the rules as well. And we should try to encourage the others users that they should stop in asking the shit questions about the payments and about the deletion of the posts as well. And we are also here for the spreading of the knowledge and the love also by posts and the comments also.

• +5 1

We should not give up if our topics get deleted. Deleting topics is a rule of this group and need to maintain all rules. We should resrtert us. Because success is not brings from gi8ven up, success is comes from challenge, success is come from restart. So we should restart ourselves if our topic get deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1

I understand your reasons for saying what you said, though taking a week just to do clean ups is not the ideal way to do it in my own opinion, I think that the clean up should be always done all the time, not till a particular time .it should be continues process.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is always important for all the people in the forum and also for real life, it is important to know that sometimes we need to restart for a while but without separating us from our objectives, as long as we have our goal clear we can never get carried away by a permanent restart. In the same way if the forum has to be cleaned it will be cleaned and we will restart another stage so that we can all take advantage of it.

• +2 1

Being human some of the times we get bored of doing same thing again and again that is why we should take a break and new start after some rest.

Well,  making the cleaning of the forum so perpetual is kind of not good if you asked me,  I would rather say that the cleaning should take place at the end of every month,  because it would be good like that compared to doing it every two days or even a week. 

On 11/13/2019 at 11:00 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

I think restart will be the best option. We face so many problems in our real life and we handle them very carefully. If we fail we should restart with new force. I think you should restart.

But we can not take a new start all the time and in all the sections of the life so if there is any way to take a new start we should do it for sure to get something as the refresh.

taking the break is not actually a good idea I think my advise will be that one should only post when he or she has something beneficial or educative for the forum

On 11/12/2019 at 9:12 PM, cryptokram said:

We need to accept that we need changes in this forum for the long live and better community.

A pause for a day or 2 or maybe a week is a good choice for cleaning up the forum.

There should be no hatred and objections for all the topics and post that will be deleted by the administrators and moderators.

This will also dictate the number of post we will be left.

This left post number should be the start count on the pay per post (again)

- There are so many users and posters who keeps asking about the payment which also make the section more duplicate post. (must be stop)

- A new start and refresh will make them post good and know that they will be paid.

- There should be strict rules on this and publish in this forum, This will make them quite and shut even their post will be deleted due to strict management.

You can see that most of the winners are not posting much but this is not because the contest is done, (80% 🙂 )

I am also not confident on posting now as i see the community of this forum is not good and clean, i will post and write but then it will end up deleted due to topic/post problems.

Some or most of the users tried to help cleaning the forum from bots and plagiarism, but that is not enough.

For me, i suggest that the platform should take the action from the staff.

1. transfer all the topics that you think belongs to off-topic and some topics from off that should be place on the right board.

2. Delete the topic which may not be same in the title but still a duplicate. Old one must stay.

3. Put up the local language for other countries for the sake of users this will eliminate shit posting and duplication or non-sense comment.

- You can look for moderators here, they will help for sure.

- Once they are up for the moderation on their local language they can also help on deleting the off-topic post and comments in every thread.

- more users will come and be active as they can now write on their forte and not trying hard on the English section.

To all USERS here please dont comment or write here if you dont read the whole message, As i said before i will report you as spam and i will give you a not so good reputation.

Lets help the forum and its staff to have a better community which we (users) are the one who will benefit from it.

PS. English is not my first language and i know that this is not perfect! sorry for the errors. I am still pushing my self to learn more! God bless all, have a nice day!

You really make a good write up and also a nice idea as we no it as we can observe that most if the topics we make are duplicate and we should try to confirm if any post or comments has already been made to avoid deletion of topic and we should also try to post something related to the topic of discussion in order to avoid deletion of the post let's try to be serious and hard working in order to make the forum and platform more active 

Anything that is functioning needs to take a break and review what it has been through so as to know whether it is heading in the right direction or not so this proves that you have mean is very good as it will help members to rests and go through what they have been through so far

Hi dear that is good idea to break this work for cleaning. Because many people are scamer so they clean it and break to this platforum for some days or last week days. 

• +4 2

Pausing for some days or a week to clean or get rid of the spammer is not a good idea at all. We can even do this being active in the forum. Just like if we see spam posts, we can report them and if we find some other evidences like multiple accounts, reputation cheating we can tell moderators about it. So, it is not necessary to have a gap or a pause for days to reduce the spams in the forum. Even we can achieve this by being active in the forum.

This is a very good post of conscience to realize what we should be doing when publishing and what value we are adding, we have to be very aware of the publications to see what else they can do, in case there is going to be any update we must be aware that we must rise like her, we can not stay stagnant and everything that comes out we will adapt.

We don't need to think about it, we need to know and comment on all these issues so we have to try to comment more and more

Yeah mate I totally agree with you having a gap is very useful for the forum also it will able to clean up all the fake and spam topics which are not necessary for the forum which will help the forum for a smooth running this forum contains a big community so we need to refresh the forum post in a regular time being.

It is true, the forum activity has decreased a lot when payments stop for a period of time, and this is a negative indicator, as some members are only interested in earning profits away from the content of this forum rich with valuable information, and therefore they publish random posts only to complete their daily tasks and earn profits.

No matter how strict the rules are in terms of duplicate posts, it is a difficult problem to solve due to the large number of members in the forum and it is normal not to always find new or non-duplicate topics, but there is nothing wrong with updated topics as there are many things that are constantly changing in the field of crypto.

Yes, I agree.
Forum administrators should delete a lot of useless posts and comments every specific period ..Like a week
There are a lot of comments unrelated to the topic of the post that should be deleted

Even after the pause there is no way to get the proper motivation to work at this place except for the money we get from it as the motivation that is why the forum should increase the money they pay per post.