Crypto Jobs on the Rise, Thousands Listed - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aika

Crypto Jobs on the Rise, Thousands Listed

On 2/2/2020 at 6:29 PM, Jonayeed123 said:

I think the job from cryptocurrencie The variety of job vacancies in the crypto trade is rising however fewer individuals are Thousands of jobs regarding Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and blockchain

When the number of jobs that require crypto degree and expertise are increasing, this is a good indicator that people are taking crypto more seriously than the past and it is turning into a big industry in the world. But the problem is that advanced cryptocurrency or blockchain training courses are only available in a few universities in some countries. All famous universities in the world should add cryptocurrency as one of their major academic courses so that people from all over the world can receive training and find jobs.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 11/13/2019 at 12:54 AM, aika said:

The number of job vacancies in the crypto industry is growing but fewer people are searching for them, according to a major U.S. job listing website. Thousands of jobs relating to Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology are currently available as new employers seek to enter the space and existing players expand operations.

More Jobs, Fewer Searches

Jobs in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are on the rise, according to Indeed, a leading job listing platform and search engine. The company analyzed millions of job postings on Indeed.com to determine the current state of the crypto job market in the U.S. The results were published Thursday by the company’s tech hiring platform, Seen by Indeed.

“According to Indeed.com, in the four-year period between September 2015 and September 2019, the share of these jobs per million grew by 1,457%. In that same time period, the share of searches per million increased by ‘only’ 469%,” a blog post on Seen by Indeed’s website details. Looking at data over the past year alone, crypto job listings increased by 26% while crypto job searches decreased by 53%.

The number of job postings grew the most between 2017-18 while the number of job searches grew the most in 2016-17. This year, the number of crypto jobs searched decreased for the first time. The company also revealed that the top five tech jobs in the industry are software engineers, senior software engineers, software architects, full stack developers, and front end developers.

Top Employers: Who’s Hiring

At the time of this writing, there are 1,090 crypto-specific jobs, 293 Bitcoin-specific jobs, and over 2,000 blockchain-related jobs listed on Indeed.com. In addition, 116 listings specifically mention smart contracts and 64 refer to distributed ledger technology. While most are full-time jobs, there are also part-time, contract, internship, commission-based, and temporary jobs.

Employers with the most crypto and blockchain-related job listings include Cisco, IBM, Collins Aerospace, Deloitte, Amazon.com, Accenture, Coinbase, Ripple, EY, Gemini Trust, Facebook, General Dynamics Information Technology, Lockheed Martin Corp., Overstock.com, and JPMorgan Chase.

Companies seeking to fill cryptocurrency-specific job vacancies include Coinbase, 72 jobs; Gemini Trust, 43 jobs; Gemini, 36 jobs; Praetorian, 28 jobs; Revolut, 26 jobs; Facebook, 25 jobs; Kraken, 24 jobs; JPMorgan Chase, 24 jobs; Cyphertrace, 19 jobs; Binance, 14 jobs; Chainalysis, 11 jobs; Paxful, 10 jobs; Bakkt, 8 jobs; and Huobi, 8 jobs. Salaries vary by employer and job. Revolut’s jobs on Indeed.com start at $63,600, Gemini Trust and Gemini $68,000, Praetorian $84,100, and Coinbase $71,100.

Indeed operates job listing platforms for 63 countries. The U.K. has over 1,000 jobs relating to Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or blockchain technology listed. Besides Indeed, there are other websites with crypto job listings, as news.Bitcoin.com previously reported. Job seekers can also approach companies directly. Bitcoin.com also has some job openings.

Moreover, government agencies are increasingly filling crypto-related positions. The U.S. Federal Reserve, for example, said earlier this month that it is looking for a candidate to oversee digital currency research. The New York State Department of Financial Services announced a job vacancy last month for a Deputy Superintendent for Virtual Currency.

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/crypto-jobs-on-the-rise-thousands-listed/

In out real life their is too many competition in job sectors. That's why many people are unemployed. Crypto give us a golden opportunity to generate massive income from it. Many people already take it as serious career.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Perhaps the blockchain developer job is considered one of the most wanted jobs currently and there are not many applicants, we have in this market many traders and investors but a few developers.

We all know that cryptocurrencies and blockchain needs more experienced professional in the field and that is why the job are increasing daily. 

I see more and more job postings but they are mainly technical. Programmers and technicians are looked for but other types of jobs like strategists marketeers etc are still limited with blockchain companies.  

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

This is a good statistic, it makes me feel more confident with the path I'm taking. I study information technology and am always worried about job opportunities. Hopefully I get a job related to blockchain and cryptocurrencies, I want to develop my economy.

Jobs in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are on the rise, according to Indeed, a leading job listing platform and search engine. The company analyzed millions of job postings on Indeed.com to determine the current state of the crypto job market in the U.S. The results were published Thursday by the company’s tech hiring platform, Seen by Indeed.

The coding market is very promising because it attracts many investors daily, as it is of interest to many people who seek services or researchers in this vast field.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome with me
thanks for the amazing topic
Future functionality is limited to blockchain and encryption technology
Blockchain controllers will be much needed to work, with a large salary

its really food it means crpto is growing up and more people are investing in crypto and i think these kobs are good for who knows about crypto and programers they can join to a team and create a new coin or get a job in a exchange.

I think right now the world digital are moving more than real world because cryptocurrency, this is the new project so it is in exploration, so every day there many new project to develop cryptocurrency.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, indeed, especially since the field is still not adopted or, to say, still very small, workers in the field of crypto will become very important in the future, especially marketers and programmers.

On 3/14/2020 at 10:27 PM, T1mopheyKa said:

Hello my friend, thank you very much for this post "Crypto Jobs on the Rise, Thousands Listed"- Jobs in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are on the rise it is very interesting and I am sure it will be useful for many users of this forum, thank you ! good!

Thanks for sharing this kind of post. 

Let me have a try on that. 

I'm going to share it with my friends too. 

Block chain industry will be the one to help grow some jobs in the country which is an excellent thing that may happen. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Most of the jobs have to do with programming and coding on a blockchain.

This is a great opportunity for programmers to get involved with blockchain and find a job. Cryptocurrency sphere has opened up jobs for tens of thousands of developers that were living in doubt about the future. Now it looks that every government wants to intergrate blockchains into their financial and industrial sector, meaning more jobs for these abilities. 

On 11/13/2019 at 12:24 AM, aika said:

The number of job vacancies in the crypto industry is growing but fewer people are searching for them, according to a major U.S. job listing website. Thousands of jobs relating to Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology are currently available as new employers seek to enter the space and existing players expand operations.

More Jobs, Fewer Searches

“According to Indeed.com, in the four-year period between September 2015 and September 2019, the share of these jobs per million grew by 1,457%. In that same time period, the share of searches per million increased by ‘only’ 469%,” a blog post on Seen by Indeed’s website details. Looking at data over the past year alone, crypto job listings increased by 26% while crypto job searches decreased by 53%.

The number of job postings grew the most between 2017-18 while the number of job searches grew the most in 2016-17. This year, the number of crypto jobs searched decreased for the first time. The company also revealed that the top five tech jobs in the industry are software engineers, senior software engineers, software architects, full stack developers, and front end developers.

Top Employers: Who’s Hiring

At the time of this writing, there are 1,090 crypto-specific jobs, 293 Bitcoin-specific jobs, and over 2,000 blockchain-related jobs listed on Indeed.com. In addition, 116 listings specifically mention smart contracts and 64 refer to distributed ledger technology. While most are full-time jobs, there are also part-time, contract, internship, commission-based, and temporary jobs.

Employers with the most crypto and blockchain-related job listings include Cisco, IBM, Collins Aerospace, Deloitte, Amazon.com, Accenture, Coinbase, Ripple, EY, Gemini Trust, Facebook, General Dynamics Information Technology, Lockheed Martin Corp., Overstock.com, and JPMorgan Chase.

Companies seeking to fill cryptocurrency-specific job vacancies include Coinbase, 72 jobs; Gemini Trust, 43 jobs; Gemini, 36 jobs; Praetorian, 28 jobs; Revolut, 26 jobs; Facebook, 25 jobs; Kraken, 24 jobs; JPMorgan Chase, 24 jobs; Cyphertrace, 19 jobs; Binance, 14 jobs; Chainalysis, 11 jobs; Paxful, 10 jobs; Bakkt, 8 jobs; and Huobi, 8 jobs. Salaries vary by employer and job. Revolut’s jobs on Indeed.com start at $63,600, Gemini Trust and Gemini $68,000, Praetorian $84,100, and Coinbase $71,100.

Indeed operates job listing platforms for 63 countries. The U.K. has over 1,000 jobs relating to Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or blockchain technology listed. Besides Indeed, there are other websites with crypto job listings, as news.Bitcoin.com previously reported. Job seekers can also approach companies directly. Bitcoin.com also has some job openings.

Moreover, government agencies are increasingly filling crypto-related positions. The U.S. Federal Reserve, for example, said earlier this month that it is looking for a candidate to oversee digital currency research. The New York State Department of Financial Services announced a job vacancy last month for a Deputy Superintendent for Virtual Currency.

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/crypto-jobs-on-the-rise-thousands-listed/

Hi i think it is because less people have the knowledge about the crypto currency. Also it require a lot of knowledge about different kind of programming language. This is why there are much jobs but less applications. 

Oh please more of the opportunities should keep coming and rising as it will help cure unemployment alot with a swift motion. I just hope more of site like this crypto talk will be created.

It is a pity that in my country, where I live, there is no representation of the blockchain where they recruit. With pleasure, I could work with cryptocurrencies and blockchain. 

This analyst really shows of how the Crypto industry can as well fair on the course of it's growth, both financially and economically, jobs with limit skills,as blockchain tech is now gaining more and more investors,hope this trend build up more and more

It's a very good news. It addresses the world major issue of unemployment but to be get hired into these mentioned big companies, one should be the expert of crypto technology. 

I need to save the topic to read it again and see the news in a good details but for sure investment in this field good but we know the losing is a way too winning depends on the other to fall apart .

I can see a great future if the chart was easier to the new users of crypto.

Everything is very easily explained. If I am a successful cryptocurrency trader or a successful crypto investor, then why do I need an employer? If I trade and invest unsuccessfully, no one will give me a job.

Yes, many companies are coming into cryptocurrency and they will need more experience people that have been into cryptocurrency for along times

Blockchain technology has spread widely during the past 4 years, on LinkedIn site thousands of jobs in blockchain technologies and its development, but the applicants for these jobs are few because this field is still new

I am really surprised that in top 15 companies my favorites coins also ripple are also in that list and IBM and coinbase also included in fifteen top level companies that provided huge employment opportunities to whole world market in this world. 

Yes I really agree with you, crypto jobs help many people to earn extra money and many investors and traders are now encourage to join in crypto. I hope that this will continue up to the future.