Yobit legit? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ivan1234

Yobit legit?

Yes, I've read a lot reviews for some people saying yobit is a scam exchange, but since I've start using yobit there is nothing bad happened to me, this is a second year i use yobit! Just as you said, we should be careful be careful because not all coins are good to trade. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yobit is legit but there are other phishing links to a fake yobit, so be careful. Yobit is a great exchange with low fees and instant withdrawals so it's a good website

Since I used this platform, I did not find any problem with it. It is true that a lot of currencies are spam, but you can trade in currencies to draw them and profit from them, why do you choose a fake coin. I think that this platform is honest and has no problem. This is my opinion. But you must beware of all platforms .

On 10/26/2020 at 12:02 PM, alekossd said:

I was an old user of Yobit that recently returned. I never had problems in the past but I am currently waiting two days for a ticket to be answered and a withdrawal to be authorised. I will update you with my progress.

i have been using yobit for almost 3 years now and honestly i havent had any issue with it, but yea their ticket handling sometimes is slow but they will get back to you sooner or later.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i have been using yobit for almost 3 years now and honestly i havent had any issue with it, but yea their ticket handling sometimes is slow but they will get back to you sooner or later.

How long does it usually take for you to get a response from support? I'm still waiting. 

I know yobit for a long time and i think yobit is legit and i often get profit when trading on yobit and the withdrawal process is very fast 

I think it will vary according to the countries. The number of countries that are not favorable to such digital platforms is still too many. research the laws of your own country.

On 10/27/2020 at 11:41 PM, duncun007 said:

They usually response us lately because almost every month they has different event which make them busy always so all should wait with patience.. Yah i am using yobit too for more than 1 year and face no problem yet though i hear many news that yobit always stole deposit but i dont think yobit do this kind of bad thing..                     

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

They usually response us lately because almost every month they has different event which make them busy always so all should wait with patience.. Yah i am using yobit too for more than 1 year and face no problem yet though i hear many news that yobit always stole deposit but i dont think yobit do this kind of bad thing..                     

@Dorjoy12 I trust yobit with close eyes you know I'm using yobit from more than a year and I have invested and I have done many deal but all are successful there isn't any cheating indeed sometimes it take a little time but maximum time it is fast when there is an event then it is slow otherwise it is fast..

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 I trust yobit with close eyes you know I'm using yobit from more than a year and I have invested and I have done many deal but all are successful there isn't any cheating indeed sometimes it take a little time but maximum time it is fast when there is an event then it is slow otherwise it is fast..

yea we all do trust yobit, its just some people who lost money by trading on yobit they start making FUD about yobit everywhere, i have been using yobit since 2017 and never had any problems.

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Mark wood said:

As we are yobit user so we know goodly that much yobit trusted to us as several time it offer us different feature which give us enough profit each time.. Many member think yobit is scam because usually yobit make its own coin then trade on it but soon the coin price dump which lead many investor in a lose and this history make them thought yobit is scam.. But i not yet face any problem with yobit..               

• +2 1

On 11/5/2020 at 4:55 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

As we are yobit user so we know goodly that much yobit trusted to us as several time it offer us different feature which give us enough profit each time.. Many member think yobit is scam because usually yobit make its own coin then trade on it but soon the coin price dump which lead many investor in a lose and this history make them thought yobit is scam.. But i not yet face any problem with yobit..               

@Dorjoy12 exactly what you say is true you know when yobit launch a new coin so many members buy but when new coin launch then buy and sell increasing at that time so coin dump because of selling but patient is the key of success we should wait because it must be pump and you will get profit as compare to me I buy a new coin even in high rate and then I invest it after a week it cross more than that I buy so finally I get profit..

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Mark wood said:

but patient is the key of success we should wait because it must be pump and you will get profit as compare to me I buy a new coin even in high rate and then I invest it after a week it cross more than that I buy so finally I get profit..

@Mark wood patience is the first step to be successful in trading..  You can see many trading strategy topic in our forum and there a point always get mentioned that control your emotion in trading..  Yah you can get lose for some time in trading but few moment later you can win too...   Trading depend on your patience plus luck... No one should be afraid when they follow a trading signal and the signal become to be lose.. Again hope some    one get motivation by see your trading example..              

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood patience is the first step to be successful in trading..  You can see many trading strategy topic in our forum and there a point always get mentioned that control your emotion in trading..  Yah you can get lose for some time in trading but few moment later you can win too...   Trading depend on your patience plus luck... No one should be afraid when they follow a trading signal and the signal become to be lose.. Again hope some    one get motivation by see your trading example..              

Actually all the traders knows about win and loss but loss we get at that time when we don't have control because sometimes we loss hope and we sell in low price what we have and after a while price pump then we realized, @Dorjoy12 exactly if we are lucky then nothing will be happening..

• Useful or interesting 2

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Dorjoy12..You have a good opinion on trading.  What we mean by trading is buying and selling.  If you can buy a cryptocurrency at a lower price and sell it at a higher price then you are a good trader.  Patience is a good quality for trading.  No one can profit by trading without patience.  To trade you need patience, you need to control your emotions.  However you can use trading signals.

• +1 2

28 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

If you can buy a cryptocurrency at a lower price and sell it at a higher price then you are a good trader.

Actually this not call trading anymore..    To trade  on a coin first you need to know about the coin background like what was the coin position in market last year, last month and at this moment..  Also you need to do anylysis on crypto market as the market in up trend or down trend... Its not easy as you said that buy in low and sell in high..   Also some time different exchange site give trading signal and you also need to Understand that for better performance in trading..  Hope you understand @Mark wood @Cleaner          

• +1 1

31 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Actually this not call trading anymore..    To trade  on a coin first you need to know about the coin background like what was the coin position in market last year, last month and at this moment..  Also you need to do anylysis on crypto market as the market in up trend or down trend... Its not easy as you said that buy in low and sell in high..   Also some time different exchange site give trading signal and you also need to Understand that for better performance in trading..  Hope you understand @Mark wood @Cleaner          

Thanks for explaining it more yes I understand now what was my thought before I was just looking at the current situation not about last month and week I only depends on the current value so thanks for informing that..

• +2 1

It is always talked about by other sites and forums that the Yobit platform is illegal, but we cannot take their words because it is about experience and we have achieved a lot of success and gain through this platform and we have not been exposed to any deception

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Gur said:

Yobit is the best in all over the world in my opinion.  I have no idea about other opinions and other exchanges and currencies. Yobit is the best platform for online earning. 

It is clear and very known that yobit is nothing more than a legit exchange, they are the most helpful exchange, no exchange like them in terms of providing good services to customers, it is good as an exchange. 

It must be pump and you will get profit as compare to me I buy a new coin even in high rate.  To trade  on a coin first you need to know about the coin background like what was the coin position in market last year, last month and at this moment.