Yobit legit? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ivan1234

Yobit legit?

There are logical doubts about whether YoBit is a scam because the web basically does not offer information. In our experience, YoBit does not commit fraud and can be invested through its website, but having said that, it does not offer you any guarantee that it will continue to be so in the future. If they disappear, you just won't have anywhere to look.

You have to be careful because among the pairs of cryptocurrencies they offer, there are cryptocurrencies similar to the official ones, but they are not, which can generate confusion and problems for less experienced users. Before making any kind of investment, make sure you are actually trading the cryptocurrency you want to trade.

Therefore, this platform only justifies its use for those who want to be able to invest in exotic cryptocurrencies that are not available on other more secure platforms like the ones we suggest in Estafa.info.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -1 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yeah yobit exchange is legit. Its a wonderful exchange. So much user-friendly

Edited by Mrkstrong
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 2
  • +3 1

Hi yall, well i have the same line of thoughts regarding the topic, it is really confusing why does an exchange with a lot of functionalities like yobit, tend to throw it all away with bad customer support and bad customer experience like with the late withdrawal times. There are a lot of bad reputation regarding high fees and and extensive times to withdraw, I also find some comments about wallets under maintenance and imposibilities to access funds and that is crazy because its your money. And if I see that the company doesnt address directly all of this bad rep, makes me feel insecure, like if the same thing can happen to me. I almost bought the minex bot 2 weeks ago, perhaps if I had more money to spare, I would have done it. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello friend Yobit, if it is a legitimate company it is not a scam since to date it has fulfilled all its obligations towards its clients or users, it allows you to buy and sell your coins, it makes offers that until today it has fulfilled, generating trust and credibility in the market what every investor is looking for gives you security by offering you methods that protect you that not just anyone enters your accounts
It is true that there is not much information on the web of it in a negative way I did not find it but if there is a forum that speaks well of this platform I personally recommend it until now

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Of course, it is legitimate, I have been registered since 2017 and I have not had any problem and I have not known of any case

It is obvious that yes, yobit is one of the largest sales pages in the world, and I doubt that it is illegitimate due to the great reputation it has, also to carry out certain actions it is necessary the approval of a higher entity.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yobit in spite of everything is a good page in spite of everything that it has little time as an exchange but in the future Yobit could be legalized as an exchange but it is best to save in secure exchanges that Coingecko offers

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Of course, it is a real Yobit platform, which is one of the oldest and most famous wallets and includes a large number of users, and this indicates its strength and sincerity, and you should watch p videos. YouTube to make sure my words are correct

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Es una plataforma legítima, tengo la oportunidad de monitorearla desde 2015, se puede verificar que no es una scam y ha cumplido con los diferentes lanzamientos de airdrop lo que mantiene positiva su reputación.

Edited by Gustavowork
word
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

YoBit is completely secure, and one of the largest and most important trading platforms
  The reason contains a feature that enables members to send any currency completely free of charge and the sending process is immediate, and it is the only platform that supports any and gives each member his share of the new currency immediately, free profit continuously without trading

• +4 1

If it is a completely legitimate platform, they are completely efficient in their activities, I recommend it completely

• +2 1

I think it's legit or not depending on the way we play there, there are several options, if you are good at playing dice, use dice, if you are good at trading, then trade there, many choices of assets are available .... so I think we have to assess something objectively, ... if we lose there it doesn't mean that yobit is not legit, it's just that we are the less fortunate maybe, good luck at yobit

• +2 1
  • +4 1

signbot (1).gif

YoBit is completely secure, one of the largest and most important trading platforms, the reason contains a feature that enables members to send any currency completely free of charge and the sending process is immediate, and it is the only platform that supports any hard fork that gets and gives each member his share of the new currency immediately, free profit continuously without

• +4 1
  • +5 1

On 10/4/2020 at 8:09 AM, ivan1234 said:

There are logical doubts about whether YoBit is a scam because the web basically does not offer information. In our experience, YoBit does not commit fraud and can be invested through its website, but having said that, it does not offer you any guarantee that it will continue to be so in the future. If they disappear, you just won't have anywhere to look.

You have to be careful because among the pairs of cryptocurrencies they offer, there are cryptocurrencies similar to the official ones, but they are not, which can generate confusion and problems for less experienced users. Before making any kind of investment, make sure you are actually trading the cryptocurrency you want to trade.

Therefore, this platform only justifies its use for those who want to be able to invest in exotic cryptocurrencies that are not available on other more secure platforms like the ones we suggest in Estafa.info.

Excellent the best exchange yobit.net is Legitimate and if you are paying the airdrop friends

On 10/18/2020 at 12:50 PM, leomar32151 said:

Hello friend Yobit, if it is a legitimate company it is not a scam since to date it has fulfilled all its obligations towards its clients or users, it allows you to buy and sell your coins, it makes offers that until today it has fulfilled, generating trust and credibility in the market what every investor is looking for gives you security by offering you methods that protect you that not just anyone enters your accounts
It is true that there is not much information on the web of it in a negative way I did not find it but if there is a forum that speaks well of this platform I personally recommend it until now

yobit.net is excellent there is no reason to believe that it is not good my opinion is that it always works correctly

• +3 1

In the cases of transfer platforms that the possibility of fraud is not present, you benefit from the ease of transferring your money and they benefit from the percentage they take on this transfer .. only the stupid is the one who cuts off a permanent source of income for him for one blow, no matter how large the amount is

On 10/4/2020 at 4:09 PM, ivan1234 said:

It's really legit for legit people but not for scammers and unfair user ,it's work like that in all exchange and specially for the user of yobit exchange because all talk about the reputation that all talk about

• +2 2

I respect people personal opinions but in my opinion Yobit is one of best exchanges in the world. also they have a good reputation between traders and this trust didn't just made suddenly! they where here with traders for many years and they provide a good environment for them to trade.

• +2 1

I have known yobit for months now, all I could comment is that yobit is a platform that provide customers with may services that customers can gain from. I believe they are brain behind this forum too. They are very legit and reputed. 

• +3 1

I was an old user of Yobit that recently returned. I never had problems in the past but I am currently waiting two days for a ticket to be answered and a withdrawal to be authorised. I will update you with my progress.

• +2 1

I have nothing to doubt about Yobit legitimate, because Yobit is not a new website exchange, is started its activity in 2014. so we are talking about a website with 6 years old is not young or new to doubt about it, and also they don't ask your data or KYC.

But however I afraid about the hackers, if Yobit will be hacked all coins of members will be stoles for ever.

Edited by tienda
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

So questionning YoBit fairness is good because the website isn't really goodlooking. @Yobit you should hire some other graphic designers cause it's really ugly. More seriously now:

You have heard of the DLRS airdrop recently, and that's why 95% of the forum members are here. So let me tell you my experience:

I did the 100 posts and got 1'700 DLRS. DLRS that i traded for BTC then traded the BTC for TRX and then withdrawn TRX. Everything worked, I got my TRX in ~1h.

Now looking at the website's history, it's been here since 2014, people would know already if it was a scam or not.

In conclusion, I think YoBit is fair, the user interface is ugly compared to other exchanges but your funds will be safe here !

• Useful or interesting 2

Yobit exchange is legit and working good since many years. I admit that there are many useless coins on yobit exchange which have zero trading volume. So you should be smart while selecting any coin to invest. 

• +2 1

When it comes to customer services, the platform does not offer a live chat facility but a ticketing system which, based on reviews, is slow because it takes a long time to get a response.

Yobit exchange is legit according to my own experience since the time I started using it up-to-date though it doesn't mean even all the new coins listed there are legit or have a Long future it's for this reason one must go through a dip research before carrying an investment in any new coin listed at the exchange and for it's future performance no one knows but I wish it all the very best as it continues to serve us better.

@tienda as for the hack we don't even wish it over yobit may the hacker who will try his activities there be eliminated before he even realize it....

We want the exchange to run smoothly for more many years to come.

Edited by George10
Tag
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1