Can I earn $ 20 a day from Bitcoin? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wassim19

Can I earn $ 20 a day from Bitcoin?

I have learned that the Bitcoin field is profitable and may be able to double your capital easily. Can I really do that?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • -1 2
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

Bitcoin field may be profitable but beware of scam projects. It is not at all easy to double your bitcoins. Please stay away from bitcoin doublers because they just rip you off. The amount of profit depends on how much you invest. The more you invest, the more you gain in profit.

I recommend you to educate yourself first before stepping into the mysterious world of cryptocurrencies. If you make mistake you may lose all your money!

First start with lower amounts and gradually increase your investments.

Yes, it is possible to earn not only $20 but much more than that in a day from bitcoin.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

Only if you invest a lot of money (like $200+, for example) and do nice trades everyday. Otherwise, you can't do and every program offering big daily earnings will probably be scams (with rare exceptions)

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +2 1

You can earn very well. But for this you need to at least learn trading, read books, be like courses. As a result, if you have basic economic knowledge for half a year of training in trading, you can learn how to more or less survive in the market.

pxf.jpg

Thank you all for these comments I will try to choose the best way to profit from Bitcoin without risk and achieve a decent amount of the money

• +4 1

Friend this question is very difficult to answer because it depends on several factors: it depends on how much you invest, how much you risk trading or your daily volume. In the end, a number of factors, so my answer is: Yes, you may be extracting $ 20 a day in trading but it will always depend on a number of factors as I said.

• +1 5
  • +2 1

You can earn more than that if have a knowledge and reputable at bitcointalk, a few signature campaign paid using a bitcoin. But you need a merits to be aceepted at the campaign, with knowledge you can earn merits and start your earning from signature campaign.

• +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 12:20 AM, wassim19 said:

I have learned that the Bitcoin field is profitable and may be able to double your capital easily. Can I really do that?

You have to think twice if you want to get a large profit from the results of doubling the capital that you offer to the market or trade because you after learning and following the world of markets and trade then you will get a lot of benefits, as I believe in you.
You can really do it for the reason you have to be passionate and serious about working so you can get maximum results.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 11/12/2019 at 1:20 PM, wassim19 said:

Yes you can earn 20$ per day trading with bitcoin but for that you have to invest some serious amount of money. It's not like you invest 100$ and will get instant profits of 20$. Bitcoin and crypto does not work that way. Sometimes you lose too. If you have modest investments, your profits will be modest too.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

On 11/12/2019 at 6:20 PM, wassim19 said:

I believe this is obtainable but you must know the market as in you have to have the knowledge of trading and be active so that you don't miss the small dips in everyday market for you to be able to make this profits.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Sure, you can anybody can. You need to have a proper amount of bankroll and also a very good strategy that you have experted on. Learn a few months about trading and i believe that you can do it.

• +1 1

You can earn $20 Bitcoin everyday..but not from here.. Because..in cryptotalk you just earn $3 for 30 posts.. If you trading bitcoin maybe you can earn $20 perday.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

$20 a day? of course you can. but how much capital do you have? if you just have $ 5 it's very hard to get $20 in a day.

Of course you can. but how much time do you want. if it's only one day, even professional traders difficult to achieve it, but if it's a month you will most likely be able to.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:20 PM, wassim19 said:

You can earn more than $20 a day with bitcoin, all is depending in how much capital you invested but in order to earn $20 per day you are required to have at least 0.1 bitcoins.

Edited by Lubruselu
  • +1 1

Yes I think you can earn more than $ 20 per day because if you are trading   with Bitcoin you can make good income every day, but with only trading you can make income here, and how can you not earn any other means? If you want to earn $ 20, do it and contact me if you need any help Yes.

Yes, you can easily earn $20 a day if you have an initial investment amounting to $1000-2000 even in one trade you can get that with just 3-5% on your trade.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/12/2019 at 10:50 PM, wassim19 said:

Bitcoin is also a loser in the world if you didn't played a good role in the market. You cannot make double your money in Bitcoin at the moment, but when you buy BTC at around 3 to $4k , then easy to make more profits.

Don't invest unless you afford to loose.

• +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 1:20 AM, wassim19 said:

Yes, you can really do that if you are able to do successful trades in bitcoin. The $20 goal a day is an easy target if you have around $1000 initial investment with just a 3-5% increase in your position you will instantly gain that target.

• +1 1

For bitcoin itself i'm not sure because the fluctuation is low compared to altcoin, so to make your capital double in trading you need all the cryptocurrency on the market. The opportunity to get more than $20 a day can be, as long as you are a smart trader. From big profits there is definitely a big risk in trading so be careful of losses in the crypto market, because in general trading is a zero-sum game.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

A simple roll of the dice can easily get you $20 in a day, in less than a minute. But you'd have to at least some capital to start with. But then again gambling is only for crazy people who know that they can also instantly lose that $20 or more if they keep on gambling.

• +1 1

Yes, you can earn $20 per day from bitcoin. You can trade, and mine and you can earn a lot of money. Many people nowadays trade because they can earn a lot of money by trading. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

8 minutes ago, Digicoin said:

Yes. But you have to be hard working. This are the opportunities.

Cryptotalk campaign

Bitcointalk campaign

Writing crypto articles and get paid in bitcoin.

There is no Bitcointalk campaign except bounties and they occurred only few times. If you are a good writer then everywhere it works, but as for the on poster he is not a writer or have experience. The only best suggestion is to earn money and invest in Yobit investbox for making good amount and then compund for making $20 per day.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Bitcoin is a role model for everyone because bitcoin has a great price so many people participate with bitcoin to get a lot of profit, but you are entitled to get a lot of profit from bitcoin but you can't get as much as $ 20 every day because it's too big to get in a day.

23 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

There is no Bitcointalk campaign except bounties and they occurred only few times. If you are a good writer then everywhere it works, but as for the on poster he is not a writer or have experience. The only best suggestion is to earn money and invest in Yobit investbox for making good amount and then compund for making $20 per day.

why do you always wait to get paid online tho? you could get a job in your country and start investing that money in crypto, because even if there is money to be made online you will be competing with thousands of people around the world

• +1 1
  • +4 1

yes is easy bro if you do hard work in crypto we can trust to earn you need have skill for work in crypto so you can earn up to more 20$ per day bro .