Can I earn $ 20 a day from Bitcoin? - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wassim19

Can I earn $ 20 a day from Bitcoin?

Yes, of course, I myself, along with my friend, trade every day and earn about 20-30 dollars, this is possible, but for this you must have a lot of experience trading cryptocurrencies. 

Yes, you are right. You can make fantastic profits when the market is stable, but at the same time you can lose all your capital if the market is volatile.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:20 PM, wassim19 said:

I have learned that the Bitcoin field is profitable and may be able to double your capital easily. Can I really do that?

Certainly my friend you can
But the matter needs a lot of work and fatigue and that you professionally profit from one of the methods of bitcoin, and you can certainly increase your profits from bitcoin until you reach your goal with the work and effort required

You can do it, doing leveraged trading, or investing a lot of money in stake projects, so if possible with a high risk depending on your preparation or study of the two topics.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:35 AM, ComeBackIsrael said:

Yes, of course, there are many people who earn 50-70 dollars every day just by trading bitcoin on popular exchanges, you can also do this.

I emphasize that it is not a popular market, but a market that has a massive trading volume. You also need to have significant capital so you can have a profit of 50 dollars a day.

On 4/26/2020 at 2:04 PM, Mrpassion said:

Yes when it has a lot of volume that is not enough, what about the trader does he has the experience to be able to make that money?

You need a massive volume to gain profit. With a large capital, the trader can do scalp trading once a day. And yes, the trader must-have experiences.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:10 AM, gordoncrypto said:

I would say no, there is nothing easy about trying to earn $20/day from btc. The most likely scenario is to have about $30-40K to invest in btc and trade it against the top 10 alts, keeping profit % very low, breaking each trade into equal portions, and managing a stop loss for the time you are wrong. Faucets, mining, staking are all very small returns and there are extremely few sites like this one that pay for your time to give real back and forth answers. I would love to see more of that.

I do not recommend trading on bitcoin right now, as it is very unstable. you can profit from this fluctuation and alternatively mining you can power the full hardware mining machine and make a lot of money

Getting $20, from trading is very easy for traders, you just need to have capital and select some coins that are worth for Investments

I think that Yes, it is possible, but then the size of your investment in it should be at least $ 350, otherwise you will not be able to earn more than $ 10.

It is possible by holding with capital above 1000 dollars, you only have to do risk management in fractions to be able to hollow correctly without any risk.

You can earned more then 20$ if you have two things with you one primary thing is huge investments like if you have one bitcoin and secondly if you have skills of trade in crypto market because without proper information of market and Trade skills we can't earn even with high investment. 

Earning $20 daily through bitcoin is not an easy thing apart from trading and no site out there that can earn you so much.

You are right  We can make good  profit with btc but it is difficult  you can earn daily 20 $ you can earn when price are down  by investing.  You cannot  get chances daily. 

12 hours ago, George10 said:

Earning $20 daily through bitcoin is not an easy thing apart from trading and no site out there that can earn you so much.

You can earn more than 20$ if you are dedicated and ready to find your ways to profits, if you invest or trade you can earn such amount

On 12/3/2019 at 9:51 PM, ajizz said:

to get $ 20 or more in the world of bitcoin trading is not impossible but it will be very difficult if you want a stable profit in bitcoin trading, because market conditions are not always good to start trading. my advice is to not have a stable profit goal ..

You can get a job in your home country and start investing that money in cryptocurrencies, because even if you have money to make money online. Bitcoin is a lot safer than these display altcoins, moreover the number of investors, as well as the BTC-related seller, is the best among cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

Yes, of course, there are people who earn $ 100 every day on cryptocurrency trading, they just invest a lot of money in it.

There is no limit of earning money in crypto sphere, but you should find your specialty, I mean you can be bounty hunter or programmer, maybe you are smm manager or someone else, if you can do something, you can earn a lot of cryptocurrency 

On 12/3/2019 at 7:58 PM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

Yah sis you are right, but as a student we know that it's a bit hard to earn $20 a day because we need to focus on our study, but yes it's nof impossible. 

When you have money to make money online, you will compete with thousands of people around the world. Bitcoin is a lot safer than these display altcoins, moreover the number of investors, as well as the BTC-related seller, is the best among cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

Yes, this is possible if you have good capital in Bitcoin, you will be able to make a profit of up to $ 20 per day or more, and I think you should have at least $ 2,000 in order to ensure that you get a good profit daily through trading.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/12/2019 at 8:20 PM, wassim19 said:

I have learned that the Bitcoin field is profitable and may be able to double your capital easily. Can I really do that?

Yes, of course, you can do this by investing a large amount in bitcoin (from $ 1000) when its price starts to rise, or by simply trading bitcoin every day.

1 hour ago, hani20980 said:

of course u can make 20$ per day from bitcoin u can even make more but that

depend on your total BTC ammount if u have 1 BTC for ex u can even make 100$ - 500$ daily

Trading is not easy like that, I started trading with 0.005 bitcoin. I lost half of it and remained 0.0025 or less. Market can not be good all day and some days too, market will be like stagnant. It is not possible to earn daily while trading. That is the most important thing to know. 

On 11/12/2019 at 7:20 PM, wassim19 said:

This is a weird question, of course people can make money. How much money is based on their skills and on their investment capital. But i wouldn't say it's easy in the bear run.

2 hours ago, DjonSnou1 said:

By the way, I can recommend one of these resources, it has a lot of useful information. https://tradingbot.info

Once, this information was very useful for me.

Trading bots work only in specific conditions, they aren't build to do well in a long run especially when the market conditions change.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:20 PM, wassim19 said:

Smiles. If you have the believe that with bitcoin, you can double your investments in just a blink of an eye, you have to throw that out of the window now except you win in gambling though. It requires a lot of effort and sacrifices plus the cryptocurrency community is full of scam projects here and there, you won't want to get your investments buried. So I will advice you to create time and learn first before starting. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes bitcoin is profitable but you have to good in trading. You have freat knowledge and experience of trading. Then you can double your money. For high profit you have to invest high amount of money.