Can I earn $ 20 a day from Bitcoin? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wassim19

Can I earn $ 20 a day from Bitcoin?

On 11/12/2019 at 7:20 PM, wassim19 said:

I have learned that the Bitcoin field is profitable and may be able to double your capital easily. Can I really do that?

Although your question has no definitive answer, I can say partly yes or partly no.  It is quite difficult to comment on this issue without knowing what methods you will earn and how you will earn this amount of income.  If you want to earn the income you specified by trading, this is totally dependent on your capital.  Since you can get high returns with high capital, you can easily earn the money you specify daily or earn this income by doing a lot of transactions with low capital.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:20 PM, wassim19 said:

I have learned that the Bitcoin field is profitable and may be able to double your capital easily. Can I really do that?

You can even earn more then 20$ in every day but for this you need some hard work of learning to the trading of crypto market. Others wise we cannot earn even 10$ from bounties or posts. 

Actually I think it very very hard work. But not impossible. If you work in this forum to 4 account then you can earn this amount

You can earn more then 20$ if you have 1000$ investments and you have little skills of trade to this market. But at the same time don't follow the others strategies make your own trade strategies. 

6 minutes ago, AsifGill said:

I have discovered that the Bitcoin field is beneficial and might have the option to twofold your capital effectively. Will I truly do that? 

you can procure 20$ every day exchanging with bitcoin however for that you need to contribute some genuine measure of cash.

Very good post

Yes of course you can earn more than 20$ per , but you have first to learn how to trade ou take same experience from the good trader, and invest some money to trade with. But you have to be careful, good luck.

Yes you can earn more but with some risk. Though I have done the mathematics to reduce the risk. And this will also affect the amount one can make. Small profits small lose. But IG the profit is more stable than the lose, you are certainly making money. And the size of profit depend on your investment.

Only possible if you invest huge money that to in trading only by taking some risks, then you can make 20$ a day, if are thinking to earn 2$ per day by investing in site's and free earning then you can't make it.  Try to go for trading.

On 2/1/2020 at 8:18 PM, Crypto555 said:

From what you written here I can tell you are just a newbie right now. I don't know where you have learned that it is easy to double your capital with bitcoin because it's actually much harder that it looks 

It's definitely not easy to invest and make profit with bitcoin. At the beginning it looks easy because all you have to do is invest and hodl your bitcoin for a long time but it's not how it looks 

It depends on several factors, the amount you invested, how much risk you can have, how you will do to multiply your investment trade or mining

I dont think you can earn 20.USD daily here, try trading in your yobit account and you can earn that amount if you will trade in manners and if you will trade at the right time.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I like site like that can give me 20 usd daily for investmentmy capital if you find site like that please notify me to grow up my earning 

I think that Yes, it is possible, but such amounts are earned by experienced crypto traders who have a huge experience behind them, you can also become such if you work hard.

CryptoTalk is one of the best successful outsourcing sites for making lots of money. So if we have 4-5 accounts, this is possible.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:20 PM, wassim19 said:

Bitcoin or crypto field have bundle of possibilities to earn profits as you can earn free money in crypto field and also with this earned money you can trade and double even can triple your profits. Keep in touch with this world and keep learning.  

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:20 AM, wassim19 said:

I recommend learning by yourself before you enter the mysterious world of cryptocurrencies. If you make a mistake, you can lose all your money. Bitcoin may be profitable, but beware of fraudulent projects. It is not at all easy to double your bitcoin.

You can earn 20$ of bitcoin with trading. You just need small invesment. 100$ must be enough but you should stay at PC about 12 hourse for short term trading. Working in a proper job probabvly better idea

10 hours ago, Abdur Rahman03 said:

I have started trade almost 3 years ago. But I wasn't much active trader and just did it alone. The price will start to increase, and at that time, you will see how much profit you will make from trading. Many people nowadays trade because they can earn a lot of money .But then again gambling is only for crazy people who know that they can also instantly lose that $20 or more if they keep on gambling.

I am making 3 Dollars from this forum and this is sufficient for me.

You will be able to earn $20 from the bitcoin only if you will be invested at least 0.1 bitcoin to the trading platform, but you cannot earn $20 freely

We mean that you can double your money in the bitcoin currency, but you must have a good experience in a market and you can earn $ 20 per day easily. You can start trading with a capital equivalent to $ 1,000 and earn 2% per day of bitcoin, then you have $ 20 profit per day.

On 2/18/2020 at 6:47 PM, Sabba092 said:

I am making 3 Dollars from this forum and this is sufficient for me.

If $3 is sufficient for you per day, so does it means you can implement all the basics needs that's required by your family by the $3 that's you  get here?

Maybe if you devote all your time on educating yourself and non-stop look at the charts etc. you could take up with daily trading so you could earn even more than 20$ but daily trading is risky stuff so you could lose a lot more than 20$.

You can earn 20$ or more if you have big investments,and it is possible,if you are good in trading especially in margin trading. But being greedy sometimes is not good,so control yourself and be contented even on a small profits