Metamask wallet or Truts wallet for ETH, Which one to choose? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
criptovzla1

Metamask wallet or Truts wallet for ETH, Which one to choose?

Hello! So, you want to get involved in cryptocurrency, but you don’t know what a cryptocurrency wallet is and/or what the best cryptocurrency wallet is? Well, in this short post, I will show you some features of Crypto wallet that I've been using to get my crytocurrencies in a safe place.

Let's start with Metamask, if you have an interest in cryptocurrencies, your must-have item is a cryptocurrency wallet. For those targeting Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens, one of the best options is MetaMask.

MataMask is an online crypto wallet that operates as an extension on Firefox, Chrome, and Brave browsers. The wallet has become a favorite for crypto enthusiasts because it does not simply store the digital coins, but further allows users to interact with smart contracts and decentralized applications. Here I will list someof it most remarkable features:

• It is open source software. This mean it has a large development community that contributes to its development.
  • The wallet uses hierarchical deterministic settings that assist users to back up their accounts.
  • It has integrated ShapeShift and Coinbase exchanges to make it easy to exchange ETH and other ERC-20 tokens.
  • The wallet has an easy and intuitive user interface.
  • MetaMask has a reliable and precise customer support

In other hand, Trust Wallet is very easy to use and understand, with both an intuitive user interface and a whole lot of useful features designed with the user in mind. We tend to make things as simple as possible, and to always put user experience first.

• It is user friendly and offers lot of useful features designed with the user in mind.
  • It is accessible and free, anyone with a mobile device or tablet can get the Trust Wallet app. It is available on both iOS and Android platforms. No installation limits.
  • Encourage collaboration, working together as a community is better for everyone. Full transparency to view the source code and see how we handle data on the client side.
  • It is permissionless, you will have full access to your funds anytime, anyplace and you can transact freely wherever cryptocurrencies are accepted.
  • It is Blockchain agnostic, that means that it is a single platform that allows multiple different chains including all ERC20 tokens, TRC10, TRC20 and BEP2 tokens.

So, now that you are here, let me know which one do you choose? Have a niceday and thanks for reading! 😎

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

57 minutes ago, criptovzla1 said:

¡Hola! Entonces, ¿quieres involucrarte en la criptomoneda, pero no sabes qué es una billetera de criptomonedas y / o cuál es la mejor billetera de criptomonedas? Bueno, en esta breve publicación, le mostraré algunas características de la billetera Crypto que he estado usando para guardar mis criptomonedas en un lugar seguro.

Comencemos con Metamask, si tiene interés en las criptomonedas, su artículo imprescindible es una billetera de criptomonedas. Para aquellos que apuntan a los tokens Ethereum y ERC-20, una de las mejores opciones es MetaMask.

MataMask es una billetera criptográfica en línea que funciona como una extensión en los navegadores Firefox, Chrome y Brave. La billetera se ha convertido en una de las favoritas para los entusiastas de la criptografía porque no solo almacena las monedas digitales, sino que además permite a los usuarios interactuar con contratos inteligentes y aplicaciones descentralizadas. Aquí enumeraré algunas de sus características más notables:

• Es un software de código abierto. Esto significa que tiene una gran comunidad de desarrollo que contribuye a su desarrollo.
  • La billetera utiliza configuraciones deterministas jerárquicas que ayudan a los usuarios a realizar copias de seguridad de sus cuentas.
  • Ha integrado intercambios ShapeShift y Coinbase para facilitar el intercambio de ETH y otros tokens ERC-20.
  • La billetera tiene una interfaz de usuario fácil e intuitiva.
  • MetaMask tiene un soporte al cliente confiable y preciso

Por otro lado, Trust Wallet es muy fácil de usar y comprender, con una interfaz de usuario intuitiva y una gran cantidad de funciones útiles diseñadas pensando en el usuario. Tendemos a hacer las cosas lo más simples posible y siempre anteponemos la experiencia del usuario.

• Es fácil de usar y ofrece muchas funciones útiles diseñadas pensando en el usuario.
  • Es accesible y gratuito, cualquier persona con un dispositivo móvil o tableta puede obtener la aplicación Trust Wallet. Está disponible en plataformas iOS y Android. Sin límites de instalación.
  • Fomente la colaboración, trabajar juntos como comunidad es mejor para todos. Transparencia total para ver el código fuente y ver cómo manejamos los datos del lado del cliente.
  • No tiene permiso, tendrá acceso completo a sus fondos en cualquier momento y en cualquier lugar y podrá realizar transacciones libremente dondequiera que se acepten criptomonedas.
  • Es independiente de Blockchain, lo que significa que es una plataforma única que permite múltiples cadenas diferentes, incluidos todos los tokens ERC20, TRC10, TRC20 y BEP2.

Entonces, ahora que estás aquí, déjame saber cuál eliges. ¡Que tengas un buen día y gracias por leer! 😎

Everything you put is very interesting friend. I personally have Metamask and in my opinion it is a very good portfolio to store my tokens.

• +2 1

There is a wide variety of Ethereum wallets. If you are just starting out I recommend Argent Wallet, and if you like practicality and good design, too.

If you need to program and interact with contracts, Metamask is the most complete option since you can access different test networks, in addition to the Ethereum mainnet.

Argent Wallet, which is a very good wallet for tokens on the Ethereum network, does not give you your private keys, but Metamask does.

I recommend you to read and learn more about these wallets, Argent Wallet and Metamask:

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hello, how are you? I have very little time in this world of cryptocurrencies and I can tell you that in my short experience that I completely agree with you! Metamax is a very versatile and friendly wallet, its low commissions and the ease with which you can integrate with it, in addition to the fact that we can interact through it in smart contracts, all that apart from many technical and security advantages that makes it a of the most recommended wallets!

1 hour ago, Manuel Cortes Hernandez said:

There is a wide variety of Ethereum wallets. If you are just starting out I recommend Argent Wallet, and if you like practicality and good design, too.

If you need to program and interact with contracts, Metamask is the most complete option since you can access different test networks, in addition to the Ethereum mainnet.

Argent Wallet, which is a very good wallet for tokens on the Ethereum network, does not give you your private keys, but Metamask does.

I recommend you to read and learn more about these wallets, Argent Wallet and Metamask:

Nice, I will take a look to Argent wallet, it seems interesting, thanks for the recommendation. 😎

Although, both portfolios allow their users to store and transfer ether (ETH) and any token based on Ethereum, Crypto Wallets comes as a default integrated extension to the Brave browser and MetaMask supports Chrome, Opera, Firefox and even the Brave itself. So, which one do you prefer? The one that is compatible with your browser, so you can minimize problems and get the most out of it.

I think metamask is one of the best prefects
You can install it as a chrome accessory that we can use to save our coins from various airdrops, in addition to its commissions are not exaggerated.

I prefer metamask, I find it much easier to use and with its web extension, allows to have my eths quickly and effectively, besides that the interface is very intuitva compared to trust wallet, where its operation is more complex and sometimes very difficult, especially if we are new users or that we have no idea of the subject.

• +1 1
  • +5 4

Metamax is a very versatile wallet, install it as a Chrome extension, its commissions are low and easy to transact, in addition to the fact that we can interact with it in smart contracts.

Thanks for the information brother, I appreciate your effort, my opinion is that it is better to use Metamask in case of storing your ETH, this wallet has more breadth and advantages for the management of ERC20 and all the tokens of this network. My contac address: https://twitter.com/JosEspinozamed1

I use both of them it's very necessary to have trust and metamask Wallet for exclusive erc20 i use metamask specially with browser add on but for other coins i use the trust Wallet specially for bnb blockchain coins and linked with the binance dex and more features that you mentioned in your post,any one should both of them 

• +2 1

Metamask is very popular now, it is not static it move the head understand ?

Near time you will see a new vesion of this product.

I used to rely on myetherwallet, but now my primary wallet is MetaMask for ease of use. Some decentralized platforms deal with MetaMask and do not deal with myetherwallet like the uniswap platform.