To understand how much you are missing posts to be paid back - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

To understand how much you are missing posts to be paid back

On 11/12/2019 at 5:17 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I have a total of 835 posts counting the correct and deleted posts

Pic 01

The number of remaining posts is 590
The number of entries that have been deleted but I have not received any payments is 245

Pic 02

As we see in the picture I have 24 pages
Each page has 25 posts except the last page only 15
Means
23 * 25 + 15 = 590

Pic 03 & 04

Now we go to Yobit to see how much we have received the payment
We collect all posts

Now the number of posts we have received your payment is
649 /yobit

The number of remaining posts is 590 / forum

We'll do this
649-590 = 59

This means you are missing 59 posts to receive payment again

I hope the topic is understandable and useful

be carfulgf0101ابل.jpg

be carfulgf0101ابلبسي.jpg

On 11/12/2019 at 5:17 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Pic 01

The number of entries that have been deleted but I have not received any payments is 245

Pic 02

Means
23 * 25 + 15 = 590

Pic 03 & 04

We collect all posts

649 /yobit

We'll do this
649-590 = 59

be carfulgf0101ابل.jpg

you could also do so, thanks for sharing this method with us but perhaps it is easier to look at the difference between useful posts and current posts, with the new option introduced under the balance on yobit.net/en/paybyposts

Thanks for the information i am seeking, you have done really great job on showing how things work i have calculated i have got paid for every post except the 100 first

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well, i think some of your posts are getting deleted by the admins and moderators here in this forum, as of now, the yobit exchanger has a new feature, you can now see your profit everyday if this will be in or not, sometimes you are see that some of your posts are getting deleted and this is a good feature released by the yobit.

I think that now I have more post that being deleted maybe around 50 already but it is okay as long as this forum still pay me, thou it will be good if they don't do that.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

This might be due to the criteria issue for the post or comment either you might not have followed the guidelines or you might have repeatation issue. I also have some of my post missing but I don't think it is a serious issue at all. 

Edited by Fzack
Correction in some Grammer.

It is good instruction, but now we can see that directly at the yobit, thanks for the developers unless someone wants to verify can use your method.

For missing post explained that you 35 post but done only payment 30 post so there is first mistake and may be after some time moderator of this forum will be delete in future fake posts.

Yah. Whenever your post got deleted and the number is decreased, you need to reach the current useful posts that you have in order to get payed again. Like next payout if you reach the main useful posts. So if it's deleted, you need to posts again to achieve next payout.

From your posts I understood how our posts have deleted but not why they are not counted. It would be great if you clear this. Thanks.

Thank you for teaching this to us. Because to be honest this is the first time I learn how to count deleted posts. I just hope that we have deletion indicator to count deleted content.

There is new feature to easily figured how many post are deleted to your posts. You can just go to your yobit account and go to cryptotalk campaign the you'll see the total of your useful post there and if your total post is not the same to your useful posts, that's is because your post was being deleted, you can count it manulally.

On 11/12/2019 at 9:17 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Pic 01

Pic 02

Means
23 * 25 + 15 = 590

Pic 03 & 04

We collect all posts

649 /yobit

We'll do this
649-590 = 59

be carfulgf0101ابل.jpg

Hey friend its really useful information for everyone I don't know about this feature but your post is help me to understand a new thing thanks for this

To clarify your problem please start counting your post from the first 30 posts maybe there are chances you exceed 30 per day so that's why they did not pay your excess or their will be other options. 

Many thanks to you for sharing such a useful information among us.  From now on we can easily count posts and find out which posts have been deleted.  There is much we can learn from your post.  Thank you

Maybe but What I know is if you post more than 30 it will not gonna count. So it will not works if you did don post exact 30 a day. And yes Don't forget they have their own rules. 

Well now they already add the data about our useful posts. I just always visiting in the yobit to know how many post got deleted or how many posts that I can make.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i know I think If you post 36 per day instead of 30 I think if someone on your post or comment is deleted unexpectedly . But i like this app and i am work hard. 

What do you mean that they paid us again for missing post count?? Are you crazy man ?? They didn't pay us again for missing post..they pay us for thr useful post only.. useful post count is in yobit..

I have not completed my task. So am not sure how can they paid to me. But I am still trying to complete this process 

Yes am understand.so now at this time I will try to solve this problem. How posts, I have missed 

23 hours ago, tudi87467 said:

Till present I posted more than 350 comments and there are 40 comments which are not been counted and I don't know why it is being not committed and among other there is a first hundred note that I posted that I had not goodness

The first 100 posts are counted but not paid because according to forum rules, they are test posts to show how you have performed in the forum and if you pass this test, you will be eligible for payment for your next posts after that. In Yobit Cryptotalk page, you will see two numbers. When the above number is higher than the lower number, it means you have to make compensation posts to fill the deleted posts.

Thanks for sharing with us important feedback. I think that from this we can see how much we missed the post.

Thank you for this information. Really many topics are deleted recently. This increases the difference between the number of topics in the forum and the number of topics that are calculated on the platform. I wanted to ask is there a limit to this difference and does it affect our account or payment process?

Correctly consider, and it is necessary to do so. The main thing is that the message counter should be there to check them. And there, and payment will be ahead, the main thing is not to break the rules.