Price difference between exchanges - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joker

Price difference between exchanges

Yes, there are price differences between the platforms and there are big differences, but the matter is not useful in the way you look at the subject because the fees can be large

• +1 1

In my opinion through the understand that different exchanges have different prices for bitcoin but why do drastic...

This is a very big issue for new users. They think about getting  profit by withdrawing one coin from one exchange to another in the mean time . But they don't know that it will cost fees which will almost give you more losses.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Each exchange has a different currency price. These differences can be used for trading strategies which are commonly referred to as arbitrage trading strategies. This trade uses two exchanges to trade and takes advantage of the price differences between exchanges, so that it can be an advantage.

I noticed a difference in the price of cryptocurrencies between some platforms, but this difference is not very large.

I have not tried trading this way because I only use the Binance platform.

Yes there is difference in price of cryptocurrency at different exchanges but that is not too much as it is a slight differenc so it doesn't affect much.But the most important thing is the security and safety of your earnings at these exchange so be careful while choosing an exchanger.

Yes, there is a difference in exchanging from one platform to another, many use this strategy for profit, and you must choose a reliable portfolio for deposits.

• +1 1

Price differences between exchanges occur frequently and this is very beneficial for us because we can buy cheaper and then arbitrate at an exchange where the price has risen first. But first you need to check the wallet to see if their deposit and withdrawal is open.

• +3 1

Yes there are many exchange sites which are offering different currency exchange rate/Price compare to others and there are lot of reasons behind it,. But l can not deny this fact that there are not a big difference between exchanges. There can be a little difference in my view..

• +1 1

I think depend on invest purchase price and sale price maybe it's different between cryptocrruncy for exchange kindly we get investment price is a buying is low and after exchange is normal not a huge profit.

Yes, you can buy a currency from one platform and sell it at another, but the withdrawal fees may be high and cause your profit to decrease. It is better to buy and sell in one platform and make a small profit without risk. 

• +1 1

Yes, there may be minor variations between platforms, but I tend not to move from one to another because it causes me to get confused about prices; instead, I stick to one platform and follow all through it.

There is not a big difference in the exchange because there I also think that about this site that there is a little difference about that like his fees Dhawan exchange program has little or large fees and the other one is the lowest fee also advised to all member to keep choose that one which have the low fees because after that point of view you can easily earn much and more profit then the larger fees exchange programs which it is very beneficial and valuable for you and your work and also your profitable learning through this site.

It is determined by the exchange volume and the amount of coins purchased and sold by buyers. how much they put into this trade Many buyers would arbitrage trade, for example, if the price of bitcoin/USD on Binance is 55000 dollars and the price of bitcoin/USD on Yobit exchange is 55500 dollars. Then many traders move to Yobit and raise $500, but it is expensive.

Yes, my friend, it is certain that this matter is realized on the ground because there are differences between the currency thing and its price on trading platforms whose price is lower or more in other areas, for example the yobit platform in which the price is always on the rise and higher than other platforms.  Then sending money to the Yobit platform and thus we win great differences in this matter in general, and selling at this price is a very good thing. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Arbitrage trading, in my opinion, is not very lucrative for small asset traders. The price difference between most currencies on various exchange sites may not be substantial enough to provide you with significant income. There will also be a trading fee and a transfer fee between the exchange sites.