We are Now 14000 Members community. - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

We are Now 14000 Members community.

Wow that's great effort of cryptotalk, if in November 2019 there was 14000 members community in the forum but today march 2020 there have more than 218k members community in the forum.

Now there are tens of thousands of members on the forum but I think moderators banned or removed most of them because a lot of them were multiple accounts 

On 11/12/2019 at 5:37 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I joined cryptotalk forum when around 9000 community was present and i have seen some Genuine contents and Genuine earning from cryptotalk forum i had received every payment. And now we r growing with a speed and around nearly 14000 members account. It really makes me fees happy and proud members who joined this forum in early days.

Welcome, partners and colleagues. This is the great number of subscribers is something positive and makes me very happy for several reasons for the first reason: not that we can benefit from our experiences all in improving this forum and developing the second reason: is that the forum will rise on a day after day and further cause reason: and more importantly

Now members counts are increasing on this forum which means so many new users are engaging with this forum. This forum is getting the huge popularity in the crypto world. I wish the  best for this forum. We can help for the progress of this great forum. 

My friend we are now in April and the number of forum members has become about 216 thousand, it has evolved CryptoTalk surprisingly during the months and has become one of the best forums in the world,  thank you CryptoTalk who gave us this opportunity

Yes of course there are a lot of new members joining this forum every day, I hope that this forum Cryptotalk will grow also in the quality of their content, because is important to have a good quality for good reputation ranking.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

We are now more than 14000 members and still more than 100000 now. My UID starts from 200000. This forum really pay many members. 

Cryptotalk is a great platform that attracts many visitors and new users a day resulting to the increment in the number of contributors or members and it's good for the forum.

Yes, I'm very proud what we together have achieved during this short period of time (around 6 months) and have grown to more than 200k of members and this number is growing day by day.

Most of the posts are very similar in this discussion, so there is no reason to discuss it further.