I think that deleting publications has increased the number of new registrars - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

I think that deleting publications has increased the number of new registrars

Well it only indicates that the forum's admin or moderators are responsible in the forum, as they introduce this forum and the same time they are make its influence even more lower to pay respect.

I agree with you because the reason of some deleted publications are due to the accounts that had been banned so they create a new account to appeal or start over again.

As the platform continues to grow there will be  more tasks to be do and spammers will not be allowed to stay. This is due to the fact that, some people on the platform and this can have no exception see this medium as a money making machine first and would rather just keep spamming for the money and not for the progress of the platform. Therefore with time this can come to be one of the best platforms out there if it is not already. In terms of being meticulous.

Edited by Oluwaseun

the numbers of deleted posts has increased because the new members keep making useless posts, i literally saw one member saying "hello im new" as a reply to one of the topics!! this is ridiculous.

Since I am a new member here, can someone let me now, what is the condition of verification in order to start receiving first payment? Is it still 100 or 150 posts?

10 hours ago, Olivia220 said:

Yes dear iam agreed with your comment i also think admin should pay deleted post i think they should add more better feature in future we will get notification thanx.

Admin paid for deleted post. We will get your payment for your post but when your post deleted after payment you have to post exact number of post of your paid post then you will be paid for next post.

On 11/12/2019 at 3:58 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Instead of writing 300 new posts or more
The majority will prefer to open a new account and write only 100 posts
I think this will cause a problem and I don't think this is a wise decision to keep the forum
And many stop writing publications and posts
Therefore, this law on deleting entries and not counting them should be repealed
Or to hire new officials to follow up quickly and delete meaningless posts

Because this will cause you a problem in the future

Greetings

Deleting posts for me increased membership because new members are seeing quality post from the forum. A serious crypto trader will like to join this forum to learn more. If you are here for payment, I'm afraid you will only be spamming in this forum

On 11/12/2019 at 9:58 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Instead of writing 300 new posts or more
The majority will prefer to open a new account and write only 100 posts
I think this will cause a problem and I don't think this is a wise decision to keep the forum
And many stop writing publications and posts
Therefore, this law on deleting entries and not counting them should be repealed
Or to hire new officials to follow up quickly and delete meaningless posts

Because this will cause you a problem in the future

Greetings

Honestly this did not happen to me previously, but I am concerned now about that, the points that you have mentioned should be within the forum management plan.

Am not sure on the more registrars being  increased is from an account of publication being removed, the site has widely adopt on being open to new users non matter the situations. Post being removed is by false or bad post being released

On 11/26/2019 at 10:18 AM, yifnt said:

After updating the rules from 50 posts to 100 posts, maybe the admin is having a discussion with the moderator at this time to increase the minimum number of constructive posts to get paid, I think there will be a new regulation maybe at least 150 posts.

I also thinking like that. If they notify all that for newbies to get paid they need to post at least 100 times. I think it will give old members a little value.

A lot of new posts are deleted, and I think the reason is that they are repetitive, unhelpful, or violating the forum rules

Many accounts are banned by admins due to useless posts. These account might get recovered in the future but the posts to recover amounts to hundreds sometimes so in such cases those users generally make new accounts and redo the 100 posts again. But it is all useless until they are actually able to posts good contents.

468x60-3.png

21 hours ago, Razan alikac said:

A lot of new posts are deleted, and I think the reason is that they are repetitive, unhelpful, or violating the forum rules

i am agree with you and i also think the post are deleted as the post are not useful for this forum and the post are breaking rules in this forum.

I don't judge deleting post contribute in increments of members registered on the forum. but we've seen a massive development in the registration of the new members in the forum which is advantageous for the forum.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:49 PM, Sunjina said:

Sometime without notification some post delete. Some newbies are don't understand the rules and for registered post its delete.

You won't receive any notification if your post was being deleted,  you can just notice it on your yobit account if your post was deleted.  Newbies should understand the rules of this forum to avoid deleted post. 

On 11/14/2019 at 8:38 AM, AL SHAIMON said:

Yeah, you are right. I think admin and moderators should pay for deleted post. Because we get no notification if any topic has been deleted. So we can found what happen. I think they should add more features like if any post deleted we will get notification and if we completed 30 post daily also get notification.

Yep i am also agreed with your answer that the admin and moderator should pay heed for deleting post.As there is not any notification for the deleted post.so the sitting should be adjusted by adding features that show notification by deleting the posts and if we complele 30 post daily also get notification for the completion

Deleting irrelevant post is necessary to clean up this platform from junks, and making new members make 100 post before they start earning is important to know serous users. So the admin are very right for implementing this.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:11 PM, Krysta said:

I have to agree with you crypto talk has also been delete my post and sometimes i get discouraged by it because i worked hard for that post to be made 

i have also doing hard work in this forum as they are deleting my post daily . may be my post is not useful but i am doing my best to make a good post here.

On 12/20/2019 at 6:35 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

Yep, and I can tell this forum is headed for a crash sometime soon, because spam and nonsense posts are rampant.  There are far more useless posts than there are useful ones, and the same thing is true for thread topics.  How many "best wallet" threads does that wallet section really need anyway?

I don't know how yobit is going to fix this, but I'm getting about 5 posts deleted a day, and I know I'm not breaking any rules here and yet I see one line spam from october still around.

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you . I don't know how yobit is going to fix this but I am getting about 5 posts delete a day and I know I am not breaking any rules here and yet I see one line spam from October still around .

On 12/20/2019 at 7:03 AM, yupi84goro said:

Regarding deleting posts that befall all members in this forum. Becomes things that must be considered. In my opinion it is less effective, because every day we are burdened with having to replace our post that is deleted. Therefore many members become inactive due to objections related to deleting this post. Or even if it's too much many of which are deleted, there are indeed a few members who prefer to create a new account. Hopefully the admin and moderator can change related rules this deleting post.

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you . If it's too much many of which are delete there are indeed a few members who prefer to create a new account . Hopefully the admin and moderator can change related rules this deleting post .

I don't know about this..i am quite confused about your phenomenon,,did you mean that 300 post for payment or anything like that ?? I really confused about this...

That is true but that will be for the members that are having a lot of post already like the top rank members.

Sometime without notification some post delete. a few newbies are don't understand the regulations and for registered placement its obliterate

We will have a problem of bot accounts registering no matter the post treshhold. They will come because they smell the money, if the treshhold would be less, they would just be making more money, that's all. And in this way we have more time to catch them before they are being paid.

On 11/26/2019 at 9:18 AM, yifnt said:

After updating the rules from 50 posts to 100 posts, maybe the admin is having a discussion with the moderator at this time to increase the minimum number of constructive posts to get paid, I think there will be a new regulation maybe at least 150 posts.

You are right dear absolutely correct saying the admin is having a discussion with moderators at this time to increase the minimum number of constructive post thanx.

3 hours ago, Imran4444 said:

Deleting posts doesn't understand why the number of members in this forum will increase.  Because the posts are being deleted from new members as well and usually they are discouraged.

I don't think so. Some are ready to follow the rules and other are just very stubborn to create new account.