Dogecoin price shows Bullish Momentum in Bear Market - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Dogecoin price shows Bullish Momentum in Bear Market

I think Dogecoin is one of the important cryptocurrencies that are of interest to many investors in the field of encryption, despite its low price, which has been stable for several months.

Well I don't think this will last , because there coins are depending on bitcoin, and when bitcoin price is low most altcoins are also low, well I just think that there is a big transaction that was done with the dogecoin, but the movement won't last.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/22/2020 at 5:39 PM, mahmoodhosain said:

Dogecoin is one of the most well-known cryptocurrencies in the fields of cryptocurrencies, due to the cheapness of its price and the large decrease in its transfer fees, which people like and use it.

Not only the cheapest price, have a look at its blockchain technology which is superfast. I believe this coin will raise up once again by bringing up the so many amazing moves in the cryptocurrency markets. 

On 4/5/2020 at 7:02 PM, Babubu609 said:

you're making tremendous development for doge, you need to make this comment simplest for doge and get doge right away.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is a really great for dogecoin because it will be more great for dogecoin if they will have technological advancements because it is the thing that holds them back the most

Doge coin always moves with the movement of bitcoin and if bitcoin performance is well then doge coin also gave us some handsome earnings chance for us although it's currently price ups and downs not very much high only 5% to 10% profits from btc movements. 

23 minutes ago, jamesvince said:

Doge coin always moves with the movement of bitcoin and if bitcoin performance is well then doge coin also gave us some handsome earnings chance for us although it's currently price ups and downs not very much high only 5% to 10% profits from btc movements. 

Yes, right, the Doge coin moves with the bitcoin movement, but in general it is a good coin and I love dealing in it. I have made a lot of profits from this currency in the past and it is still one of my favorite coins.

Every cryptocurrencies are moving  downward as the price of the bitcoin is going down and down. Many people love to collect doge coin due to its low price but I can expect the price will increase to the nearly $0.03 by the end of this year 2020.

With the current wave of cryptocurrency dodge coin has also shows no sign of bullish markets for long now and with the coming of halving am sure dodge coin will eventually pumps too because when bitcoin pumps all other cryptocurrency pumps too.

Edited by Zalaks007

20 minutes ago, Zalaks007 said:

With the current wave of cryptocurrency dodge coin has also shows bullish markets in few weeks now but with the coming of halving am sure dodge coin will eventually pumps too because when bitcoin pumps all other cryptocurrency pumps too.

@Zalaks007 you are so wrong, doge coin has been around $0.0026 and $0.0025 for over a very long time now now, no sign of bullish or bearish market at all.  

47 minutes ago, Yomose said:

@Zalaks007 you are so wrong, doge coin has been around $0.0026 and $0.0025 for over a very long time now now, no sign of bullish or bearish market at all.  

Thanks for the heads up, I will surely take note of that. dogecoin has been on this price for over a year now and add with just 1 Satoshi while sometimes drops with one satoshi too in the market. But with the current demand of cryptocurrency in the market, there is a sign it won't die as other people are saying but rather it will pump.

Edited by Zalaks007
  • +1 1

I think dogecoin is a coin with a sad history! Because, as I have observed, he is often overtaken by some crisis, or perhaps some financial problem, from which he gets out with great difficulty, and then falls!

• +2 1

I don’t think that the dodge coin will grow as much as the bitcoin. This is primarily a garbage coin. If there will be some kind of impulses, then the maximum on some kind of enticement from the signs

• Useful or interesting 1

i am sure dogecoin price  always going to show bullish momentum due to it been loved and famous among investors and traders so that indicate the price can hit new levels in future 

The increase in its price will be beneficial to everyone, and recently its price increased due to a video clip on tik tok After that, it returned to its levels, and in addition, I think that the owner of the coin abandoned it and that it was a result of coincidence or some experience.

• +1 1

Doge's price increase will be insignificant when compared to Bitcoin. Since its launch, Doge has had a fan base of its own, a fairly unique coin with a memorable name. This is one of the coins that is quite successful and can survive in the cryptocurrency market. I hope Doge will be even better in the future.

• +1 1

Doge is stable in USD terms lately but dropped a lot in trading pair with bitcoin. It has dropped bellow 20 satoshi and is traded today at a 19 doge for buy and 18sell. This is something rare for Doge and I wonder how low can it go as Bitcoin holds the 13-14k range and looks bullish.

• +3 1

Dogecoin is loved by many as it is a good meme coin and it has a good blockchain that has not been 51% attacked before. I don't think it is hard but nobody wants to attack this coin as it gives good vibes to the crypto community and even Elon Musk likes it.

In the bear market the low price coins have great demand because they don't  dump easily and  you have more coins in low price. Also their is another reason of Doge bullish this coin is listed at every popular exchange and high coins can be easily converted into doge then transfer the doge at other exchange at low fee. You have no worry of high fee. 

I always hold a few dogecoin as a tribute to this coin that is very funny and gave so many memes. I will try to buy a few if it goes lower. Usually it does a few pumps but not hold for too long. It can be valued a lot higher from what it is today.

• +2 1

And its going to work as hard and we need to work and put up the greatest ways to really be sure of the greatest ways to really its really putting up the right effort the good work we see here is really important to follow the working instalation we. Digital use of doge coin will happen that would be really important

• +1 1

I love Doge, it is my favorite altcoin and we all have a few thousand Doge sitting there and waiting. Doge is so funny and when I first saw it I didn't know what it was and I didn't remember seeing this meme. It is a good coin too fast and reliable and very cheap.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The bull run for dogecoin was observed in July 2020 when its value was increased by 200% in one single month due to higher rate of purchase. This was due to its perception of being an excellent currency of future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am not see Doge to be a good investment and trade is not too good either. I am not know why you are invest in a coin that it has billions token and is not fixed supply. It is good to have fun but not with money.