Dogecoin price shows Bullish Momentum in Bear Market - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Dogecoin price shows Bullish Momentum in Bear Market

Dogecoin indicated a massive degree of bullish conduct in the previous 24 hours when it figured out how to climb an aggregate of 0.08%, it arrived at the imprint at $0.002731 from the beginning of exchange at 0.002715.

Dogecoin is a subsidiary digital currency from Litecoin which was presented in December of 2013. Dogecoin was brought into light by its two makers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer. Dogecoin has acclaimed the #28 rank on the global crypto index. DOGE has a market cap of $326,149,799 USD in bitcoin 37,381 BTC. Dogecoin has a circulating supply of 122,008,871,581 DOGE.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, wcolins said:

Dogecoin indicated a massive degree of bullish conduct in the previous 24 hours when it figured out how to climb an aggregate of 0.08%, it arrived at the imprint at $0.002731 from the beginning of exchange at 0.002715.

Dogecoin is a subsidiary digital currency from Litecoin which was presented in December of 2013. Dogecoin was brought into light by its two makers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer. Dogecoin has acclaimed the #28 rank on the global crypto index. DOGE has a market cap of $326,149,799 USD in bitcoin 37,381 BTC. Dogecoin has a circulating supply of 122,008,871,581 DOGE.

i don't think doge price increase.. i saw doge price last few year's but i don't saw doge price increase and it will impossible for crypto market.. if doge price increase then it will good for everybody and also me.. so i think doge price don't increase anymore... hehehe

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, there is an increase in DOGE although most currencies are experiencing a decline due to the low Bitcoin price
But DOGE showed the opposite and its price rose slightly

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, the price of doge rises compared to the price of bitcoin it was equal to 29 Satoshi
Currently it is worth 33 Satoshi and this is quite a rise and also shows stability in the currency

Life is great and enjoy it

The price of doge coins is currently unchanged and it cannot be priced at present. I think if the price goes down, of course it could not have made a position as it could be up to a 2 dollar, but I expect the price of coins to rise further on the  exchange but the price will rise within 24 hours.  Hopefully

dogicoin is massive digree of bullish conduct in the previous 48 hour.the coin has been low rate , it is not well for crypto currency coin.

1 hour ago, laska smrtici said:

I sold my DOGE after I bought it at 25 satoshi and sold it at 32 satoshi and made good profits and I'm happy with that
Waiting for other opportunities

Wow that's great mate! and you have get a very good profit from doge investment, and when the price of doge was 25 sat in that time i want to bought it more but unfortunately i was waiting for more dump.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I followed the price of this coin, and its price is almost stable, I don't think it will be with higher price in the future, for me I use it to cover the fees in some exchanging markets sometimes 

Doge is like a joker in the world of crypto its value is always stable and also very used in transactions for modest fees, so I add that for trading it is also a practicable coin.

I think that the price will drop Dogecoin cryptocurrencies and this means that you need to buy at the bottom. I will wait a bit about buying Dogecoin. 

Just now, bliznec said:

I think that the price will drop Dogecoin cryptocurrencies and this means that you need to buy at the bottom. I will wait a bit about buying Dogecoin. 

Right to say dogecoin have good reputation in the market of crypto coins and its price is down now then you say its time is good to buy it more doge.

11 minutes ago, Zentoly said:

Right to say dogecoin have good reputation in the market of crypto coins and its price is down now then you say its time is good to buy it more doge.

I think that it’s not the time of purchase yet, but you can buy Dogecoin right now. I mean, it’s not the bottom yet and my friend is too early to buy. 

On 24/11/2019 at 11:55, laska smrtici said:

J'ai vendu mon DOGE après l'avoir acheté à 25 satoshi et vendu à 32 satoshi et j'ai réalisé de bons bénéfices et je suis heureux de cela
En attendant d'autres opportunités

Now the price is very stable between 30 satoshi and 33 satoshi, which represents for me a good price for trading with Doge but buy and sell with BTC is more reliable!

Dogecoin price has never been in direct proportion with the market and has never given direction to the market.  Throughout its history, Doge has generally acted in the opposite direction to market conditions and has made money for its investors like crazy during the month.  If you feel that you are making positive progress for Doge, you should make this comment only for Doge and get Doge immediately.  Doge will not affect the market in general this time.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 11/24/2019 at 11:49 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, the price of doge rises compared to the price of bitcoin it was equal to 29 Satoshi
Currently it is worth 33 Satoshi and this is quite a rise and also shows stability in the currency

i have been in the market for so long and one thing i still cant do is take doge coin as a serious coin that can give you profits because its ridiculous how a joke coin turned into a coin with this market value and marketcap.

just a slight change, don't be surprised by the situation. there are at least a few coins that ever went up a little high in a bear market situation. if you see xrp, xlm, and xem, the coin also experiences a tremendous increase. but is that a bullish sign? no, because surely the increase is not more than 20% and will definitely go down again. so don't be fanatical beforehand.

Remember when doge not to long ago was almost 200 satoshi was an epic time to be a dog owner 🙂 lol and then it happen to level off to old levels again but boy some serious money could have been made

On 12/4/2019 at 8:28 AM, Chy944 said:

Dogecoin will be vanished within few years.never invest in dogecoin now rather withdraw from it and invest on other coins.

Let's have your facts how you came to such a conclusion? What's fact is that Dogecoin have been around since 2013 and have survived all the odds in cryptocurrency market and presently it is down just like every other coin is. Nevertheless. from time to time. we know it gets its own share of bull run and because it is relatively stable, it is a good candidate of coins to hold for the long run. 

Sincerely I don't understand what happened and happens with Dogecoin is one of the first crypto with Bitcoin and Litecoin, but still with a lowest price! Why?

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think it's just speculators want to sell their coins to naive people, dogecoin has not been growing for a very long time and is unlikely to grow at all.

Edited by fo1lluko1l

Dogecoin is different than most cryptocurrency, so its price behave different from the rest what you saw was not a bullish move but just an normal price climb, dogecoin price can drop or fall without relation to bitcoin price.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:18 PM, wcolins said:

I think this is not an interesting jump. I heard about a news that dogecoin can touch $1 in 2018 when I joined. But after that we didn't see ever any pump on this coin.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

sure, the fee of doge rises as compared to the rate of bitcoin it become identical to 29 Satoshi
presently it's far really worth 33 Satoshi and that is quite a rise and also indicates stability inside the forex

Recollect when doge in the no so distant past was right around 300 satoshi was an epic time to get entry and make good profits afterward it happen to level off to old levels again however kid some genuine cash could have been made

On 11/12/2019 at 6:18 PM, wcolins said:

We are hearing this kind of news about dogecoin since long time. When i entered into the market i heard dogecoin price will touch $1 usd. But never see this. Dogecoin shoudl their burn their coin to raise it's price.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]