Dogecoin price shows Bullish Momentum in Bear Market - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Dogecoin price shows Bullish Momentum in Bear Market

Doge will be a fabulous joker anywhere about crypto the country's appeal is constantly long-standing together with particularly used by financial transactions just for low extra fees, i contribute which usually just for currency trading it is a fabulous practicable gold coin.

As of now dogecoin is still not experience or starting a bullish movement in the market, I think dogecoin will really have a hard time on having an increase on it's price because most of the investors prefer to buy bitcoin and other coin that is on the top 5 in some lists.

Nevertheless from time to time. we grasp it gets its identifiable part of bull process and for the reason that it is rather stable, it is a good aspirant of coins to run for the sustained scurry.
 that you are making positive progress for Doge, you should make this comment only for Doge and get Doge immediately.

I am not one of those who like to invest in  Dogecoin because I saw that it goes up when the market goes up and goes down with it falling naturally, so you can't get a big profit.

On 11/12/2019 at 7:18 PM, wcolins said:

Dogecoin indicated a massive degree of bullish conduct in the previous 24 hours when it figured out how to climb an aggregate of 0.08%, it arrived at the imprint at $0.002731 from the beginning of exchange at 0.002715.

Dogecoin is a subsidiary digital currency from Litecoin which was presented in December of 2013. Dogecoin was brought into light by its two makers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer. Dogecoin has acclaimed the #28 rank on the global crypto index. DOGE has a market cap of $326,149,799 USD in bitcoin 37,381 BTC. Dogecoin has a circulating supply of 122,008,871,581 DOGE.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

Well everything feels ups and downs tonight similar things are starting to go up tonight while bitcoin is decreasing dramatically. This is common or occasionally happens. Be patient, cryptocurrency hunters.

At the moment he is undecided by the manipulation of whales to the btc, you know that that influences the majority of altcoins and cryptocurrencies, it only remains to wait for him to resume his behavior to be able to deduct the next destination from the price

On 11/12/2019 at 5:48 PM, wcolins said:

Dogecoin indicated a massive degree of bullish conduct in the previous 24 hours when it figured out how to climb an aggregate of 0.08%, it arrived at the imprint at $0.002731 from the beginning of exchange at 0.002715.

Dogecoin is a subsidiary digital currency from Litecoin which was presented in December of 2013. Dogecoin was brought into light by its two makers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer. Dogecoin has acclaimed the #28 rank on the global crypto index. DOGE has a market cap of $326,149,799 USD in bitcoin 37,381 BTC. Dogecoin has a circulating supply of 122,008,871,581 DOGE.

This is not bullish move of dogecoin it was just rise of 1 satoshi. Dogecoin usually rises or falls with one satoshi only. It is stable from one year. Dogecoin is almost dead coin for holding. It could only use for payments.

Dogecoin is a popular currency from most of the crypto community due to the low cost of its conversion and its speed as well, maybe in seconds we can make a transfer at a very low cost, but investing in it does not seem good because it has an inflation rate every year.

Oh yeah doge coin has being draging its way upto the top of the block chain currency chain ever since the project was announced and adaptions rate started increasing but its is still finding it to get huge investment rates. 

Dogecoin provides a few realy good opportunities, but it should be traded in BTC terms in my opinion. Looking at it's fundamentals in USD price, it doesn't look exciting. Buying at dips bellow 20 sats is a good trade though, as it's start is historically providing really good opportunities. Still I wouldn't recommend investing in Doge for the long run.

I am not interested in digecoin, it needs dozens of years to become a profitable coin. This is why I see the price, but I don’t invest in it. Thank you. This post will make me look at the digecoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Honestly,i don't invest on doge coin,it is one of the oldest crypto but its price never go high,and that bullish moment is just temporary and i don't see it good to hold. 

On 13.11.2019 at 05:00, Jon said:

The movement will not last a long. The coin has been slow in price movement. It is not that good for holdings.

I believe Doge coin is not for holding. It is mainly used by beginners and since the coin was one of the first it has a large capitalization

On 2/27/2020 at 11:09 PM, Ganhanmarin said:

I can not invest on doge. I will prefer dash or bitcoin cash. I will prefer ripple also. They are safer to invest on than doge. 

you're making tremendous development for doge, you need to make this comment simplest for doge and get doge right away.

Dogecoin has a very low value and as a result the price changes that are noted with DOGE are not that big, but it does make for a good investment and for low risk trading. Where even if the coin goes up a fraction of a dollar, depending how much you have you will be able to make a decent profit. Therefore i think that DOGE prices are good, and that it should increase drastically in the coming weeks with the bitcoin halving even and many that will attempt to buy bitcoin and other cryptos for holding in the interim.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Doge coin is a coin which really has a low price. In my view if you want to invest in Doge coin. It is really time to do it. But l think there can be good opportunity about this coin in the future. 

I checked Doge status in Yobit today and noticed it has gone up slightly. Since the last 7 days, Doge price has been almost steady because if you look at Yobit charts, the number of buys and sells are almost the same which creates stability. Unlimited supply is the preventive factor that slows down Doge rise. But it will go up with bitcoin and investing in it now, is not wrong. Doge is currently neither bullish not bearish.

Dogecoins are the subsidiary coins of Litecoin currency. This coin was first introduced by the two maker. The coin has a low price in the crypto market. But maybe in this year there is a possibility for the increase of the rates of dogecoin. The bullrun is yet to be run. All the users are waiting to see what happens to the crypto world after the bullish run. 

If dogecoin should show a bullish  in bearish trend, this isn't a real signals for us to follow, it is better to keep off that trading aspect

On 11/12/2019 at 6:18 PM, wcolins said:

I am hearing about this for long time. But didn't saw any good momentum on this. Many experts said that it's price will go to $1 USD. But still didn't see that price 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Currently, according to the market situation, not only Dogecoin but all other currencies are much cheaper. A few days ago Dogecoin pumped a lot, now the price has come down again. However, although the price of dogecoin has shown a bullish momentum in the bear market, it will take some time for the price to rise.

I think it is too easy right now to miss the bullish trend on the cryptocurrency market because it just became really difficult to distinguish bear and bull trend.

I don't follow DOGE but a lot of my friends are following it and they have told me that there is an increase in its price.

2 minutes ago, Basad said:

This was not a true rise to be totally convinced about it talkless to buy and hold, it's just for some specific time, instead to grow continuesly will be keeps dropping, be carefull with price manipulation

Yes I think that you are right and  I think that it is not really a rise in the price of money which I think tsht can rise more after the real bullrun and I hope that I can earn more cryptocurrencies because it is important fro me so I am having hardwork to earn in cryptocurrencies 

I think this coin is one of the strongest cryptocurrencies at the present time and everyone believes that it has a strong and definitely bright future because the project is a strong currency and has many people that you trust and invest in