When you know about Cryptotalk? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

When you know about Cryptotalk?

19 hours ago, Ngetpa said:

As far as I remembered, I know cryptotalk last september but just join recently. As now, I enjoy the posting because aside from earning I got a chance to increase my knowledge in crypto.

And i have also know this good forum in the month of September and after that when i saw its popularity in just a week then i joined it on the first week of October. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

i have know about  cryptotak in last mont november 2019This is a amazing platform to learn about blockchain technology and about cryptocurrency here you can find news and about exchanges.

I heard about cryptotalk when it launched, because I've been a member of bitcointalk for a long time and it was being talked about for a while.  I realized you could get paid to post here, but it didn't really interest me at first but I figured I'd give it a shot, so I registered here just a few days ago.  It's pretty cool so far, kind of like bitcointalk but with more s***posts.

I joined here last November 2 2019 because of my friend. At first i really enjoy being here because i can share my thoughts and opinions about the certain topics. Not only for the payment that i am here, i am here because i love discussion forum. I hope the quality topics in this forum increase daily.

i got information about cryptotalk 2days back i was searching some legit bitcoin earning i got know about cryptotalk from a youtube video than researched about it from the internet now m working hope to see the positive results 

I know this forum when my friend told that if i really wanna learn more about in crypto trading, and the funny thing is that this forum is also paying in every post you do. its good stuff, learning and earning at the same time.

Well, I discover crypto talk through bitcoin talk in november, and I see the ads that say "pay for every post" so I got curious and visit crypto talk after some analyzation in the forum, I convinced and tried to post here, but of course I need to fulfill the 100 required post before receiving a payment, and I'm looking forward to more improvement in this forum.

I know cryptotalk from social media and a friend give me the right link to start. She give me advice to use forum as learning school because I fail a lot in trading. By read and sharing maybe I can fix my strategy become better every day.

• Useful or interesting 1

I was known about cryptotalk  from a youtube channel on 11 December in 2019. Later I googled cryptotalk.org to know more about this site. 

11.PNG

On 12/11/2019 at 8:39 AM, Nurul Huda said:

I am very thankful that cryptotalk started many people who know about it, including you currently following cryptotalk, even though you found out through your friends on YouTube.

Cryptotalk is growing in popularity until many people join this amazing forum because it is your future source of income.

Firstly thank you very much for your great complement. Crypto talk is a very good crypto forum. I love this forum. I introduce many of my friends to this forum. This is so much useful forum. Thank you again.

I was using other crypto forums for learning about crypto but recent a youtube channel where i'm subscribed revealed about this beautiful opportunity forum(learning,contributing and earning)

Edited by cryptotalku

I was known about cryptotalk today( December 16 2019). I known about cryptotalk because of my favorite earning money and crypto YouTuber.

I'm must say I'm surprised because I'm very interesting about crypto especially a crypto like Bitcoin. It's hard to earn crypto as a beginner like me. But when I heard this cryptotalk, I was very surprised because it gives much more Satoshi than my previous Bitcoin earning sites and apps. Imagine I only earn 5000 to 2500 sats. But by just posting in this website you can earn up to 30000 sats. Per day. By just posting you can earn 1000 sats. Per post. Plus can learn more about crypto.

I found out about cryptotalk through an email sent by Yobit. It was about joining the signature campaign on bitcointalk. Then from there i joined here, and now I feel very lucky being part of this wonderful forum and am always looking forward to whats in store for cryptotalk.

On 11/12/2019 at 5:16 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

I was known about cryptotalk in 7 October in 2019. I am not use bitcointalk. Now I using cryptotalk. It’s favorite with me. Cryptotalk is very easy to use. It’s so good. Now I try to 30 post daily. 

In the year of 2015 I have heard about cryptocurrency bitcoin for the first time. On that time bitcoin price was only 3 digit. From then I worked on cryptocurrency. If I could save all the crypto I have earned then it will be a great profit for me. But I can't do so.

I have a very good idea about crypto. Here we can talk about different types of questions and get answers to different questions

New user of this forum, as of today dec. 16, 2019. Just reading some topics and i found that this forum is interesting when it comes to cryptoworld. More power to this forum.

Edited by crypt0g

Hi there...! today i have come to know about cryptotalk. this is awesome. do you know till what date this airdrop will run? 

It's year 2019 this is the year when my classmates help me to earn money so they suggest this forum. They guide me to the fundamentals and for now some of the idea is understandable for me.

I like the speed of this forum, simple transparency 🙂
I hope I will be here long.
Other forums are cool but here it is so simple, easy and transparent.
I like it and I'm 2-3 days?

On 12/16/2019 at 11:17 AM, AL SHAIMON said:

Firstly thank you very much for your great complement. Crypto talk is a very good crypto forum. I love this forum. I introduce many of my friends to this forum. This is so much useful forum. Thank you again.

Yes, you are a friend, even I like to help one another, including you.

Of course cryptotalk is very helpful for many people to get huge profits and can even make a good contribution for you because cryptotalk is a very useful forum.

I learned about cryptotalk today and started working on it today.A close friend has told me that it can make a lot of money by posting it

3 minutes ago, Shiloh said:

I know about crypto since 2018 but i dont like to join then this 2019 i know that crypto can be earn money and i joined in crypto this december and i was a newbie here .

Chances are you lack confidence about crypto so you are late to participate in crypto, which makes you experience less good profits, but in my opinion it's okay even though it's too late and most importantly you can use crypto and know the benefits with good results.

Hopefully you get a big profit going forward after getting to know crypto better.

2 minutes ago, Shiloh said:

Yah i know since 2018 the value of bitcoin are big but this 2019 the value of crypto has fall down but we all dont know if the bitcoin will rising up again.

Actually you can predict the current price of bitcoin even though it's something that is not right but it is a form of your thinking by looking at a higher price that wants a bitcoin price will rise again, because I hope in such a way that even many people think the price of bitcoin will always going up.

I was known about crypto talk through social media platform YouTube. At first I thought it's just another time wasting ,but I thought why not try it out for once. And it seems pretty legit but I wonder how much the earning would be for spending so much time in this website replying to forums.