When you know about Cryptotalk? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

When you know about Cryptotalk?

My friend taught me about cryptotalk and it seems so nice to be included in an organization like this because you learn and earn. It is more convenient to use than any other org.

I've discovered cryptotalk last October through bitcointalk signature but I'm so busy that month that's why I didn't create an account yet. Finally, I got free time then I just signed up and discovered that cryptotalk is a good forum that giving bonuses Satoshi to its users their activity.

Edited by xprince1996

Since I joined this wonderful forum I post regularly and get paid
But sometimes I get nothing because it has deleted topics I had participated in

I found out about this forum about 8 to 10 days ago and here I am.This form is my favorite of the  I like to post here and here I am I can discuss a lot of important things and see the discussion of people, and I try to post more than 30 like you every day here. Everyone should work properly.

On 11/12/2019 at 7:16 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

I was known about cryptotalk in 7 October in 2019. I am not use bitcointalk. Now I using cryptotalk. It’s favorite with me. Cryptotalk is very easy to use. It’s so good. Now I try to 30 post daily. 

I just started this month with cryptotalk and yes, it gives good profit by posting and yet a very informative forum. Bitcointalk is also nice though but it is hard for us to become a member there.

I dont remember, but my friend just invited me here. he said if i wanna learn more about crypto and how to avoid scams in crypto. little did i know i am actually dont have any idea that i am earning too. when we met he just gave me some money. he said thats all the thing you learn. i am so confused, and later on i know that this forum paids you 1000 satoshi per post. 

i was a regular visitor to bitcointalk and there i saw the advertising of this forum, then cryptotalk is became my favorite now i write almost exclusively here

I think I have more then a month in crtptotalk and I like to be here forever than that month I've been active in this forum. Long live to cryptotalk.

When the Forum was first opened, I was aware of it, but since I was abroad due to my job at that time, I did not open a membership nor did I do research within the forum.  After things started, I became a member and started to exchange information.  I hope we will all see the days when this forum has grown and we will grow these together.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

I got to know and immediately registered at Cryptotalk on September 28, even though I have an account at Bitcointalk but it was never active. On Cryptotalk the members are more friendly and help each other. I do not force myself to write many posts, but on average 12 posts per day.

i know cryptotalk on September 27 , 2019 and try to contribute as a member to provide various sharing and give educations about cryptocurrency and othes , and on this forum bonus get income really happy about it .

I started here in cryptotalk since my friend invited me here. She said "Do you want earn money by just posting? ", first i don't believe her because i have no idea about crypto currencies in the day but eventually i said yes. Then she show her money in her online wallet and i got shocked because she already a millionaire because in crypto currencies. That's why i decided to accept her offer to me, to join here in cryptotalk. Yeah it is not like bitcointalk that you can gain huge amount of money but for newbie like me, this is the best way to start earning. Did you get me?  Sorry for my english. 

By the way, she is my girlfriend now. I'm so happy in cryptotalk and also with her. LOL 

I've known cryptotalk last October,when a friend told me about it.And since he is my mentor on bitcointalk I never hessitated the opportunity to explore because I know there are good things ahead of me.So I keep asking him on what to do and find myself learning.The good thing about being here is we earn some satoshis.It melts my heart out because I have been able to help my husband on our daily needs when my rewards get converted into fiat.

The next thing that I want to happen is to buy some alts with my reward and hold it for a while until the value of cryptocurrency pumps up.Now was the perfect time to earn more alts and SATs because theres a coming bull run and I don't wanna Miss it.

I know cryptotalk from my brother.. I was not very enthusiastic before because I thought there was no way I could join the cryptotalk only with mobile.  But now here i am with my old.mobile .  I love to be here

18 hours ago, Utsha said:

This month i am starting to use crypto. My friend give me this idea and i am interesting to work in this forum. I think most of the people use this forum and earn money. 

Same with me. A friend asked me if I want to earn and then he recommended me to look after cryptos and he asked me to join here so that I learn and yet earn at the same time, such a good opportunity.

I first heard of Bitcoin back in the 2016, I used to search online jobs for vacation and I found the one which pays Bitcoin. I didn't even know Bitcoin that time yet so I stopped doing it. By the way, that was recaptcha something, I was encoding the recaptcha. But here I am again, having knowledge of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency.

I know this forum in october 11. I found about cryptotalk informations from bitcointalk forum, because i joined the cryptotalk signature campaign in bitcointalk forum. Also i got an email from yobit about this forum. Then i decided to try this forum, and i love it.

I know cryptotalk forum from social media ( facebook ), my friend send me link to join a forum to increase my knowledge about crypto and writing. He know I was banned from 3 forum because broke rules about language ( bad English ) so maybe in this forum I get lucky, let's try new life with cryptotalk.

I known this forum by help of my friends, they are introduced me here in cryptotalk and they said that i can get some money here, so i started by month of november so now i earning some profit, thanks for them and in this forum.

Many people lefted the bitcointalk and now they are using the cryptotalk cryptocurrency forum. I think that it's main issue is that the cryptotalk gives money by writing posts.

Well I know about cryptotalk on 11th of December 2019. I'm following a YouTube channel and that youtuber make a video about CRYPTOTALK.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:31 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

I knew about crypto talk last Saturday. One of my favourite youtuber upload a details video about crypto talk on his youtube channel. Then I watched that video and join this amazing forum. 

I am very thankful that cryptotalk started many people who know about it, including you currently following cryptotalk, even though you found out through your friends on YouTube.

Cryptotalk is growing in popularity until many people join this amazing forum because it is your future source of income.

I've been here for a month, but i know crypto for 2 months but i didn't join easily because i think a lot before i join here in crypto talk, now I'm part of it, what i can say is here in cryptotalk is a big help because we can earn money here by just posting valuable information. 

I first know the cryptotalk by my friend. He introduced this to me and he said i can earn here by just posting, by what he said, it catches my interest and now, i am earning here every day by just posting while enjoying discussion in every topic.