What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ?

On 11/12/2019 at 12:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

I am from an asia country. In my country bitcoin is not fully banned but the open trading/mining and dealing is not allowed. It is not accepted as a legal tender and also not declined as a illegal tender. No law have been found regarding the crypto regulations or not.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

My country still doesn't have decision about crypto but the really warning people who create bitcoin in physical form, that's legal. Look's weird but that's my country and government ( in my opinion ) not support crypto even they already know the benefits. Legal in my country look's far away from reality but as citizen I must accept it.

Very well, around my state, docs certainly not heard in relation to the announcement in relation to cryptocurrency in the event it is public or maybe pardon? although a lot of person exploitation that intended for orders in addition to expenses as a result when I won't be able to share in the event it is unlawful by you or maybe definitely not.

On 11/12/2019 at 9:42 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

My country don't have any rules for bitcoin right now.. And I don't think they will care about such this thing soon..

Well, I lived in asia and the crypto currency here is really well known and even our country have an exchange and we can easily claim it through remittance and not going into bank.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

In my country the use of cryptocurrency is not yet communicated neither considered legal just like other countries, is mostly individuals that are more enthusiastic about the cryptocurrency world. 

My country didn't do anything about crypto, no statement and they give people freedom to use crypto for economy. Many people already use it as alternative payment but when something bad happen ( like hacking ) my country accept the report but do nothing. Make me confuse but what can I say, I'm just bounty hunter.

Well I'm glad that my country is not ban cryptocurrency and it seems they adopt the cryptocurrency here but few only people knows about cryptocurrency. I'm sure in the future many people will use cryptocurrency in my country.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

for that matter I do not know but basically not all countries prohibit and of course there are many countries that still allow us to use cryptocurrency

well I am from Latin countries, I know a lot of cryptocurrencies but not as it should be, there is still a lot left for cryptocurrencies to be used by many.

My country doesn't have a say in bitcoin, they're still silent with all of their own problems. So, using bitcoin is still okay in my country. It's not like they hate bitcoin, they just haven't made their laws or regulations on them. So, everything's good for now at least. 

I'm from West Africa and in my country, about 3% of the population know about bitcoin.

So our government is not really bothered except for one time, a warning was issued out that citizens should be careful of crypto currency scams. That's all.

We are free to use bitcoin as we like down here.

My country is in asia and bitcoin is unregulated, but the government is encouraging the trade of bitcoin by approving local crypto exchanges to operate in the country.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

In my country, the government is thinking about how to control the crypto turnover , I do not know if they will succeed

I belong to one of the Asian countries I am from India and there is no awareness about cryptocurrency but with the help of internet and social media sites cryptocurrency and Bitcoins are getting into the heads of most of the persons and people are trying to understand what is cryptocurrency and Bitcoins or blockchains and how to invest in them.

I am from the country which crypto are fully adopted,and its so nice being in the country that you can freely earn money anytime. Countries like this slowly solve financial issues and thats a good thing. Hoping some country will adopt it also.

Bitcoin is legit in our country, there was a person that make a way for bitcoin to become a legitimate cryptocurrency,so many people use bitcoin to make money in our country.

Edited by vinz09

I live in India and it is dismal to say the least. The government is so against crypto, that they are not even interested in discussing about it, or consider it as a future investment thing, If bitcoin does go to 1mn$, think how all the people of india would have lost. unbelievable. 

On 11/12/2019 at 1:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I live in Bangladesh. Recently i researched about our country crypto status. I found a news about crypto that in 2014 Bangladesh made crypto as illegal tender. No one can make any transaction with that. But i think our country will adopt it soon.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Well, i have no news heard from my country what is their stand for bitcoin and cryptocurrency, im just freely to used cryptocurrency and in being okay with that to earned some money and also to get some ideas from it. 

My country is somewhat good at encoding, but not as it seems, because it is the youth who deals with it daily between friends and I think that encryption will be good in the future for all countries.

My country of origin, doesn't really stand on Crypto or against it. They are basically neutral, more of a sense like they don't know of it. Since it's not every country which is rich in terms of technology. But as a citizen there, I've known how the Crypto world can shape out economy infrastructure and more