What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ?

In my country, I have not heard about the ban on cryptocurrency and also have not heard about its official adoption. But I have no problem withdrawing cash.

In our country their is no rules about crypto. it is not prohibited here also not allowed. people are using crypto easily also they are using crypto as payment too.

Reportedly, my country is still unclear. but I don't think there's anything against it here. it's just that there hasn't been an official currency exchange place yet. if only the government provided an ATM for cryptocurrency here.

• +3 1

In my country, there is no ban on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I live in Central Asia and there are no predictions and few people know here. As for the legalization of Bitcoin, this is a debatable question, but why if Bitcoin is not prohibited

• +2 1

In my country, the government does not have any stance on crypto currency as it is a poor country so crypto currency is one of the least concerns of the government and not many people here use crypto currency so it is not a big priority yet.

My country is in the bottom of the list l7ke many other countries all over the world and I think the majority of countries are in the same place except some little countries that are already have many problems and crisis economic 

My country stands against bitcoin and cryptocurrency where the government already declared it as an illegal where anyone caught to using cryptocurrency will going to punished

• +5 1

I'm in the states and bitcoin is completely legal here, thank goodness. There's all this talk about U.S. regulators giving facebook a hard time about libra, but that's because fb is basically trying to create a currency, which is illegal in the U.S. States can't print their own money, nor can individual citizens, nor can corporations and I think that's what their argument is about libra

• +2 1

I think in my country it is still not big of a deal and maybe because of the slow progress of this country? but people know about bitcoin but do not really know the essence of it. So for the mean time it is okay sooner or later it might be one of the legal tenders to be made available and accessible for everyone. 

• +3 1

I'm from South East Asia i consider legal, regulating. It's probihited to use bitcoin, As a payment of bills and can transfer bitcoin to other wallet. Converting bitcoin to local money, Bitcoin here it's not ban but not recognize a currency. We can use bitcoin but not consider currency by the government

• +4 1

In my country, the cryptocurrency is absolutely legal and is perceived even positively by the president himself. If anyone does not know, I come from Russia. The only problem with cryptocurrency is that it is almost always used to sell drugs

• +2 1

Our central bank do regulate limited number of crypto such as bitcoin and ethereum through a specific digital payment app. But the government do not conform to any crypto to be used officially in the country. Still the bitcoins were too popular among citizens. 

• +2 1

In my country people are allowed to do transactions and use bitcoin and other crypto, but our government doesn't see crypto as currency. It's good that our government allows us to use crypto

• +3 1

Dear friend this situation is in many countries and like many other many countries cryptocurrency is also banned in my country and this is a very wrong thing I think a day will come when our government also unbanked cryptocurrencies and understand the benefits of digital currencies.

• +3 1

In my country, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are not regulated, but some of them seem better because you can freely invest in any cryptocurrency. Although it's clear to me that in the future there may be regulations in my country, especially as the price of Bitcoin increases.
Fortunately, crypto is not banned like in other countries, so it's possible to buy some products with btc, but of course cryptocurrencies aren't widely used here, so there's still a long way to go before you can buy the basics with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.

My country like others. It is prohibited. It needs adopting and regulating to be legal. BTC is not acceptable currency now., there is no law that regulates playing cryptocurrency, but if there are problems in the crypto world.

In my country, people use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies a lot, I can say that we are among the first positions of the countries in the world with the largest cryptocurrency trade, it is something that has become very popular and useful here, in terms of the government , because it has not prohibited the use of crypto, on the contrary, it is promoting it, I also know that within the national government they use the btc as a method of payment to other countries, so within the territory where I live, cryptocurrencies have fared very good, although there is still a lot to learn, but everything is going well.

There was no stand in my country for cryptocurrency.Many of developed country doesn't allow cryptocurrency in there country.In Russia government also doesn't allow for cryptocurrency.But i think this is the time when government should take a stand for cryptocurrency.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

dude there are a lot of countries in the world who did not accept crypt ocurrencies and they consider as illegal but now the world is progressing day by day and many countries started their use  so that our  country also gets in it.

• +2 1

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in my country are legal, but here they are only regulated as investment and trading assets. The regulations made regulate the use of bitcoin only as an investment and should not be used as a transaction to buy goods. This was done so that people continue to use fiat as a means of payment. I think this is fair enough because we can use fiat as well as cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

In my country the government is yet to make cryptocurrency legal but the way things are moving they might legalized it because they are planning to fix tax on cryptocurrency exchange and I hope it become legal as soon as possible 

• +1 1

Many countries at the present time are using Bitcoin and have officially approved it, in addition to providing suitable ways to obtain and acquire cryptocurrencies by launching ATMs for that as the cryptocurrencies It greatly supports the economy 

My country has no sanctions on cryptocurrency in general and it is legal activity, but not many people are aware of what this field is really about. Among the popular majority they are unfamiliar with it, but among the university students and the educated people , it is well known and many people are after learning more about it, and this is really quite pleasing.  

My country was a stable about crypto untill this year. I beileve they'll start to take taxes from crypto earnings. I know it's against the nature of crypto but i don't think countries will accept crypto without taking taxes. I also fell  luck because my country never banned crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is a great increase in interest toward bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of newly established exchanges in crypto market and this proves how the interest made a peak recently. This is good to hear for me because I believe in the blockchain technology and also I like doing trades in the crypto currency markets. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png