What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010?

On 11/12/2019 at 2:41 PM, CastyLamer said:

As of now, the price of Bitcoin is $8740.81. In 2010, a bitcoin equaled $0.5, and when it came to Dec 17, 2017, the price of bitcoin had been rosen to $20,089.00, which increased 40,177%. After that, bitcoin became a non-reproducible myth.

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? Would you hold it as your belief and get rich? Or pay the bill of your pizza?

We all know time gone fast, we don't have a chance to go back. 

But here is a time machine that you can use: BitOffer Bitcoin Options that you can buy a bitcoin rights with only $5.

image.thumb.png.56475c63927dfdb8629144170de33d21.png

If you bought bitcoin last 2010, I think your bitcoin now is higher if you invest it. In trading websites you just have to invest your money and wait for the charts and trades and from that you can gain so much money as your return on investment. 

On 11/12/2019 at 11:53 AM, Lucian said:

If I bought bitcoins in 2010, just hodl it! And sell it on December 17, 2017.

what amazing work bitcoin did!

Thanks for your recommendation, bro. I’ve already started trading BitOffer Bitcoin Options, and it is cool that I can earn the same amount as bitcoin holders do with only $5.

Same here if i buy that in 2010 then i also sell it in 2017 because on that time BTC price is so much good and we make good money in it through just sell that because BTC will move so much fast on up side and i hope same at last time BTC will move again.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins also, news about the coins and online payment website. You can also promote your website or your coins on my site with low fee.

I definitely sold them in 2017 and I'm probably a millionaire who owns a hundred million dollar fortune easily.

It would be nice if I had some coins from 2010 and I think if I had it then the money wouldn't be a problem for me. It's really a dream when it is.

If i have a time machine, I think I'll be millionaire because of Bitcoin. I'll buy bitcoin $100000 or more and sell it in the year of 2017. When one Bitcoin is equivalent to $20000 i can earn a lot. If only i know it's just a dream and hoping that bitcoin will increase again.

On 11/12/2019 at 7:55 AM, CastyLamer said:

It is never too late, sir. Now BitOffer Bitcoin Options can help others enjoy bitcoin holders' right with $5, that is why I called it time machine.

Good news, bro. With $5, you have a chance to become rich as if you were a bitcoin holder in 2010.

I will likely to sell it because they will be much gain when the price raise from normal price to high price. Serious is not a small deal if it's have to be done in that way. 

If I bought bitcoin in 2010,I would have been rich today, it is really sad if I knew that bitcoin will be like this, not just me but all of us, maybe some project will appear like bitcoin in the future we will benefit from it

As I remember, there was a man who bought 3 BTC, when they cost smth about 0.40 cents for his university project. And he forgot his account pass. I dont know the whole story. But if he remembered his pass...

On 11/12/2019 at 2:13 PM, Haze said:

My friend started here in crypto at 2009, i don't know what is the value of bitcoin in that year but he had a lots of money in that year until now. So i think if i buy bitcoin in that year, i am also rich now. 

He followed bitcoin in 2009 when the value of bitcoin rose so that in that year many people held a large number of bitcoins in large numbers so that until now growing more profits. So if you can buy in the same year then I'm sure you are among the richest people until now because you save a lot of money and I'm sure you will invest a lot and trade in bitcoin.

If the person who paid bitcoin for pizza could knew about today's btc price than he must wouldn't did that. I heared about btc in 2013-14. I had a lot of options to earn bitcoin but couldn't think about todays. I just spent my bitcoins to recharge my phone balance. If hold them for today than i must would be a millionaire.

[¶] If you like this post please tap on 💙 button.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

That was a huge price jump from 2010, but now it's settling out to a more realistic price. I have coins now that are very new, and I'm anxious to see how well they perform in the coming years.

If I buy bitcoin in 2010 in large numbers and currently still hold it. Maybe I don't have to work in a company that is boring enough. I can take early retirement with a large amount of bitcoin and focus more on worship.

If I bring bitcoin from 2010. I will have my own house and private vehicle at the moment.  And can open a new business of course.

Buying bitcoin 2010 would have really make senses. I would have have my own apartment and good business of my own. I might even be one of the whales by now. 

That was the dream if I bought BTC in 2010. BTC price was so much cheaper in 2010. If I bought 300 bitcoin than now I was a millionaire . I will spend my life with comfortable one and help the poor people.

If I bought bitcoin in 2010. Maybe now I have become a rich and successful person. But that is just my fancy. Everything's gone. Let's just look at the future.

However, the price is higher now on Bitcoin. If I had bought 1 bitcoin in 2010, I would have owned about $ 8740.82 today. And it's earned to make us rich. And maybe 10 years from now, the price of bitcoin will rise even more, so from now on I will try to deposit bitcoin.

I will really be one of the luckiest on earth. I would be in billion now in dollars. I would have been of the the people controlling my state influentially.

if I had one bitcoin at that time then I might have a lot of money with me now but unfortunately in that time I was very young I was little girl and I did not know about all this so I couldn't buy any bitcoins at that time

If i had brought bitcoin in the past then surely nothing will happen because I have no knowledge about it and no idea what to do about it because i never heard of it.

Currently I join in crypto currency world. so I will  not tell nine years previous condition. but present condition is very well. now if you buy  bitcoin than you get more profit.