What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010?

5 hours ago, meowmeow said:

I am totally agreeing with you. The price of bitcoin in 2010 is totally cheap. If you avail btc that time and hold it until the price of it pumps up to $20,000 you will be for surely gonna be a multi millionaire now. Thats how good bitcoin is. Volatility makes bitcoin so special.   

but i do not think that we could hold Bitcoin at that time. when it's price became double or triple then we surely sold that Bitcoin like other people. because no one knows about the future of any coin surely

10 hours ago, CastyLamer said:

As of now, the price of Bitcoin is $8740.81. In 2010, a bitcoin equaled $0.5, and when it came to Dec 17, 2017, the price of bitcoin had been rosen to $20,089.00, which increased 40,177%. After that, bitcoin became a non-reproducible myth.

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? Would you hold it as your belief and get rich? Or pay the bill of your pizza?

We all know time gone fast, we don't have a chance to go back. 

But here is a time machine that you can use: BitOffer Bitcoin Options that you can buy a bitcoin rights with only $5.

image.thumb.png.56475c63927dfdb8629144170de33d21.png

I had the opportunity to access a decent amount of Bitcoins early on and here I am doing messages on Yobit, so the answer is obvious. 

If I bought bitcoin in the year 2010, maybe I have my own property now, I travel around the globe and help some charities. Only if I knew bitcoin back in the days. It will help my financially a lot. Those people who bought bitcoin are very lucky, maybe they have their own business now.

If I can buy then surely now I would be the best business model at the present. I will try to enlarge my business than any other 

Если бы я действительно купил некоторые биткойны в 2010 году, когда цена биткойна очень низкая, тогда, возможно, я был бы миллионером сегодня.Но если я думаю о том времени, когда никто не знает, что биткойн может сделать вас миллионером в будущем, возможно, я не забочусь об этих низких ценах на биткойн.Однако я желаю, чтобы биткойн вырос до очень высокой цены и сделал нас миллионерами в будущем.

If i had bought bitcoin in 2010 with 5000 dollars, I will be in money by now, I would have built my own house and I would have many charity given.

4 hours ago, Cryptoc said:

If i had bought bitcoin in 2010 with 5000 dollars, I will be in money by now, I would have built my own house and I would have many charity given.

That’s the spirit giving something back is the best feeling in the world. May your dream come true in the future. I hope all of us hits the jackpot one day. Thanks for sharing. 

Two things might happen,

1. I would have sold it a long time ago due to my ignorance or another problem

2. I would have buy more when I realized the mission of bitcoin 

If i buy BTC in 2020 then now i am a millionaire and i start my own business of trading and also i invest in land business and also in import and export business because i know these are the top businesses where i can make good money on a monthly basis.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins also, news about the coins and online payment website. You can also promote your website or your coins on my site with low fee.

I can't even imagine buying Bitcoin when it was in its infancy. That was a huge price jump from 2010, but now it's settling out to a more realistic price. I have coins now that are very new, and I'm anxious to see how well they perform in the coming years. It would be nice, if you knew which ones would be popular, and which ones wouldn't. 

If i bought bitcoin in 2010, maybe i will hold it and when the price goes up, i may be cash out some of it and i will buy a house and lot and will start businesses so the money will come back again.

Supposing I had bought btc in 2010, I would have been one of the richest in my town by now.

On 11/12/2019 at 2:43 PM, leon said:

if i bought Bitcoin in 2010 when it's price was only five dollars then i might become millionaire today. then I'll buy my own house and start a bike modified's business. because I'm very interested on it

Yes,  however on that time most of the people  are very doubtful about btc since there's no assurance  that it will have a very huge value this day. 

If I knew that in 2010 Bitcoin would be very valuable, I would buy a lot of Bitcoin, even though I actually had a chance in 2011 I started to know Bitcoin at that time the price was still around $ 10, but I was reluctant to buy it, I only got free bitcoin from the faucet site, at that time the reward was big (satoshi).

You'll need to make up your very own brain on who to accept, however one thing's without a doubt. On the off chance that you'd put cash into Bitcoin previously (and clutched it), you'd most likely have a decent piece of cash today. 

Here's a glance at what a $100 interest in Bitcoin would be worth as of early in the day Tuesday, when the estimation of a Bitcoin, per Coindesk, is $17,004.76. 

July 28, 2010 – Early speculators paid only six pennies for a Bitcoin. A $100 venture seven years back would be worth (you should plunk down for this) $28,341,266 today.

If i bought bitcoin in 2010 now i will be rich.In 2010 bitcoin price is too low.Now few years bitcoin rise too high.Who buy bitcoin in 2010 now he is rich

On 11/12/2019 at 2:41 AM, CastyLamer said:

As of now, the price of Bitcoin is $8740.81. In 2010, a bitcoin equaled $0.5, and when it came to Dec 17, 2017, the price of bitcoin had been rosen to $20,089.00, which increased 40,177%. After that, bitcoin became a non-reproducible myth.

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? Would you hold it as your belief and get rich? Or pay the bill of your pizza?

We all know time gone fast, we don't have a chance to go back. 

But here is a time machine that you can use: BitOffer Bitcoin Options that you can buy a bitcoin rights with only $5.

image.thumb.png.56475c63927dfdb8629144170de33d21.png

To be honest, unless I were highly motivated, I think I would lost my keys long time ago lol. But maybe, MAYBE I could recover them and... well, I could be somehow wealthy right now, drinking champagne and eating beluga caviar, lol

My friend started here in crypto at 2009, i don't know what is the value of bitcoin in that year but he had a lots of money in that year until now. So i think if i buy bitcoin in that year, i am also rich now. 

If i buy Bitcoin in 2010 I will be the richest man in world maybe. But this money what i Have be for the rest of my life. And I spent and live wherever I want and donate to charity.

Thank you for the time machine, friend. This is our chance to go to the moon using a shortcut. Let's fire this thing up!

The best and the biggest exchanges with no KYC: Binance ▪️ Hotbit

Get rich with cryptocurrency derivatives, no KYC: BitMEX ▪️ Bybit ▪️ DueDEX

I always imagined that I bought a lot of bitcoin in 2010. This would make someone wealthy, indeed an increase the price of bitcoin is very drastic. Especially the price of ATH in 2017 reached $ 20,000 which is a fantastic increase from that many people hope including me, the price of bitcoin can go back up to $ 20,000 again.

If you bought bitcoin in 2010 you are now immensely rich. This kind of goes without saying though. Are you asking how much better off you'd be. If you had one back then you'd be about $9k. If you had 1000. You'd have abiut 9 million in the bank. 

Maybe I have many money right now like my school mate who are using bitcoin for almost 5 years. I am inspired by him, I wish I knew bitcoin earlier and work it.

I doubt most people would hold. Many users say they are holding but this is because they know what happened with btc. Imagine if it happened of the crash in almost every year. They would all sell it probably.

4 minutes ago, Khiyal Muhammad said:

At that time I was unaware about Bitcoin but as I see right now. I will probably work for it to store more Bitcoins. We should see ahead not towards the past.

it's not too late dude if we want to start collecting bitcoin today.

I even started it last year and have already benefited from trading bitcoin