What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010?

1 hour ago, bitnoval said:

If I have started back in 2010, I probably would have been a very rich man today, bitcoin back then was so cheap I would have gotten so many of them, even if I am trading I also hold a portion of my coin and that portion in bitcoin would have made be very rich man.

In hindsight, the picture always looks more colorful but back then no one ever thought holding Bitcoin was an express ticket to make a lot of money. Funny enough, today might well be another such opportunity and by tomorrow, we could be talking of $20,000 per Bitcoin - time and chance happen to us all again and again in life, but only few are fortunate to grab one.

468x60.png

If i bought bitcoin in 2010 Now i am a billioner. But in 2010 i have no idea about crypto. i joined in crypto 2016. if i joined ago i will be lots of profitable

If I bought bitcoin back 2010, maybe I will be rich now if I keep hold them. Too bad that I know bitcoin in year 2017, but I think it's not too late, because you can buy cheap cryptos right now and hold like 8 years. Surely you will be rich in the future. 

I probably wouldn't be extremely rich, because back then my belief was that Bitcoin is mainly useful for games and nerdy things. I would have probably sold it in 2012, and bought back in later.

7 minutes ago, CastyLamer said:

hehehe, that was a chance you've missed, bro.

So, don't be FOMO when you see a chance. I know a guy he hold bitcoin until 2017, now he is rich. And he has started trading BitOffer Bitcoin Options, he takes it as his second chance to double his asset.

yes bro.. now this time if i get chance to buy btc in cheap price then i will buy some and hold them and i also become millionaire one day then i will also start trading so much hehehe... BitOffer may be give me the chance but now i don't have so much money for invest that's why i try to gather some money that buy some btc mate.. when i get some btc then i will also start trading may be heheheh

Lol, that's really a crazy thinking, i would be the luckiest Person if it could have invested just 10$ or 100$ in 2010 and bought bitcoins. Today i could have  accumulated lots of bitcoins if this situation becomes true.!!

I think you do not need to regret the missed opportunity to get rich on bitcoin! You could get rich on YouTube if you started in 2010. Better think what such themes begin now!

1 minute ago, CastyLamer said:

hehe it is fine. I am not going to persuade anyone you must buy it and blabla...

We should know investment is depending on the choice of people. 

Dont be afraid if you have not so much. Because on BitOffer Bitcoin Options, users can spend $5 to earn $500 in 2mins, if they do the correct prediction of bitcoin.

yes you are right that's why i just take some time to know about it very well and then i will start may be... you help so much people to tell them about this site.. so many people now know this and may be they earn so much.. and one day i will also earn so much from there mate.. now i just try to gather about this site and try to know about trading so much and try to gather some pro tips about trading mate hehehehe

Bitcoin price was very cheap at that time and if i bought from 2010 then possibly i will became an millionare currently because i could get thousand of btc to buy and sold all of my btc at the current price 

2 hours ago, CastyLamer said:

It is never too late, sir. Now BitOffer Bitcoin Options can help others enjoy bitcoin holders' right with $5, that is why I called it time machine.

but who give guarantee that this project will get popular like Bitcoin and it's price will be also rising like Bitcoin price? their are many projects which told us that they are also same as Bitcoin but actually they're not

I didn't even know the internet in 2010, so bitcoin is something far away for me. tell me I was born a few years early and had enough luck.

4 minutes ago, kurt777 said:

I think you do not need to regret the missed opportunity to get rich on bitcoin! You could get rich on YouTube if you started in 2010. Better think what such themes begin now!

That is right, the clock is still running, yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift and that is why it is call the present. The opportunity to make money is never in short supply, but problem is they always come around dressed in overall and looks like work.

468x60.png

It would be an awesome thing to imaging,having such amount of bitcoin but I don't think I would have held btc till it got to 20k I would have spent it a long time ago but certainly not on pizza.. Lol.

First of all I was a little boy in 2010. So I wasn’t know what is bitcoin. If I got chance buy bitcoin at 0.5$ definitely I will buy it. Because bitcoin is a very precious coin.    

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

If I had boughy BTC in 2010. I would have hold the BTC. At that time the price of BTC was low. After holding for many years, when I see the price of BTC is great I would transact it. Lots of profit!

If I bought Bitcoin in 2010, I would be a billionaire today. And I could do better in the future. Since I didn't know about bitcoin then I couldn't buy it. 

4 hours ago, leon said:

if i bought Bitcoin in 2010 when it's price was only five dollars then i might become millionaire today. then I'll buy my own house and start a bike modified's business. because I'm very interested on it

I am totally agreeing with you. The price of bitcoin in 2010 is totally cheap. If you avail btc that time and hold it until the price of it pumps up to $20,000 you will be for surely gonna be a multi millionaire now. Thats how good bitcoin is. Volatility makes bitcoin so special.   

4 minutes ago, Sundae said:

Since the value of bitcoin in 2019 is we can say at low price , buying alot of it as investments amd holdong it for years, the value in exchange is sure a lot, maybe millions now.

But no one did this. the man who bought bitcoin in 1$, sold all when he saw the price above 3$ (only an example) so, except nakamoto, no one could grab this chance.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Surely I would be rich if in 2010 I already had bitcoin and invested in bitcoin, and know what is crypto investment. Unfortunately in 2010 I didn't know bitcoin yet and I didn't know how to invest in crypto. But unfortunately it's useless. And now I had started investing since I know crypto.

4 hours ago, CastyLamer said:

So next time, don't be FOMO when you have a chance. Just like the bitcoin financial derivatives for now,  such as BitOffer Bitcoin Options.

It's not about how to being Fomo but i'm talking about what if i know bitcoin early so i can bought more bitcoin to holded and sell it at present time so i think you were misunderstanding what i mean 

8 hours ago, CastyLamer said:

As of now, the price of Bitcoin is $8740.81. In 2010, a bitcoin equaled $0.5, and when it came to Dec 17, 2017, the price of bitcoin had been rosen to $20,089.00, which increased 40,177%. After that, bitcoin became a non-reproducible myth.

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? Would you hold it as your belief and get rich? Or pay the bill of your pizza?

We all know time gone fast, we don't have a chance to go back. 

But here is a time machine that you can use: BitOffer Bitcoin Options that you can buy a bitcoin rights with only $5.

image.thumb.png.56475c63927dfdb8629144170de33d21.png

Well i knew of bitcoin around 2011/2012.. even if i had bought, there is absolutely no way and I wouldn't have sold after a profit of a few thousand dollars. feels great knowing such a small decision was the difference in me sitting in my office right now or being rich on a beach.

Wayback 2010 bitcoin is cheaper than today. In fact its value as of July 2010 is $0.008 - $0.08 see the statistics that as of today it’s value amounted up to $8.085.71. See how it rapidly grows?

You would surely become rich after all, by selling it for $ 20,000 you would receive about 10,000% of the profit, I would like to return to the past and buy bitcoin))

4 hours ago, Abderrazak19 said:

What i think is that many people who bought bitcoin earlier didnt wait the price to rise to 20000 to sell their coins

I think many of them sell their bitcoin when the price was 1000$ or 2000$ or maybe less and this is also not bad 

I met with cryptocurrency when the price was around 200-300 dollars.
x5 is not such a big profit compared to what happened next... )

12 minutes ago, Unstoppable said:

If I bought Bitcoin in 2010, I am now a wealthy person who has many businesses. This is just my imagination. But we must believe that Bitcoin can grow again.

Yeah in that year who bought bitcoin and hold it for long time or till now then these peoples are now a very richest people in the world.