What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010?

If I were knoe the bitcoin since 2010 i think my bitcoin wallet now was been one of the world most leading wallet to own many of bitcoins because i think at that year i could bought 600k btc

I believe that the trustworthy trade ought to existing which maintains individuals bought bitcoin with regard to 3 or 4 many years properly. It will provide the pull day proceed the folks and also the bitcoins will pull from the present chosen day. It's demonstrated excellent lucrative trade.

In that year I felt the price was very expensive.  could reach $ 10,000 or more and was very profitable at the time.  it is likely that 2020 will also increase.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:43 AM, leon said:

if i bought Bitcoin in 2010 when it's price was only five dollars then i might become millionaire today. then I'll buy my own house and start a bike modified's business. because I'm very interested on it

Back in those days did you know that bitcoin's price will be going this far in the coming years? 

If I would have known the price of bitcoin today and saw it at $ 5, then I have no doubt bought bitcoin at such an attractive price. But this is not realistic to make Bitcoin worth $ 5. 

who knew Btc will Worth so much in these years , If i had Bought even 100$  in BTC  in 2010 it would be 80 BTC  and according to current price  It would worth 576,480$ ,  OMG , so if you had even 10 BTC in 2010 and holding till today , you are already millionaire 

I think i would hold some. if i can know about btc in 2010 then today i become a rich man. in future btc price will go to moon i think and if anyone buy now and hold then he can make profit i think.

It is easy to say that if you purchased Bitcoin on year 2010 because it has a dollar value and hold it until 2017 then sell it you are a millionaire now. But no one know that Bitcoin will become popular.

in 2010 i didnt i had no idea about bitcoin i wish i could come back to 2010 and buy some bitcoins. i am so regretfull 😞

Just how rich i would be from buying bitcoin at those low level of price, and even if i had invested only a small amount i would still be rich now. 

If i bought bitcoin in 2010, now i will be a billionaire.In 2010 bitcoin price has too low.Now bitcoin price is very high than any other crypto

Now I am a very rich person if I bought  Bitcoin in 2010.because in 2010 the price of Bitcoin is very low but at present it has a high market price. That's why if I bought coin now I am rich.

If that is real, yes sure i will buy a lambo.

I will buy some company and make more money with that. Then buy some Bitcoin again.

I am the richest person ever in my country. I don't need working again, because my employee is already doing it.

I can take a vacation in many country also in your country. But all is only dream, thanks god to give me a reality.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Good news for users and investors of the Netbox Global project!

The events of latest days show how popular has become the Netbox Global the first decentralized blockchain backed web browser:

💾 Over 50,000 unique downloads

📈 The rapid growth of the price of NBX coins from 0.00000218 to 0.00000990 BTC! 🚀🚀🚀

Biggest Gainers rating increase:
- from 🔟th to 6️⃣th place - in 7 days
- from 6️⃣th to 3️⃣rd place - in 24 hours

📌I would especially like to note that all of the above factors did not appear as a result of any manipulations, but are the result of users evaluating technological innovations from the Netbox Global team.

29033098.jpg

In 2010 bitcoin price was Very low . If anybody can buy Bitcoin at this time now these peoples are very rich will now . So most of people are not imagine the price of bitcoin Can go very high . Now Bitcoin price is very nice . It is one of the best investment I think.

terrible, if at that time I already bought 10 bitcoin in 2010, and I sold it at the end of 2017, surely I would have become rich. unfortunately I was a kid at that time, I was 13 years old and didn't know anything about the internet, let alone bitcoin. but don't have to regret it because the opportunity will never be lost.

In 2012 if I could buy bitcoin in that time with 0.13 dollar for each bitcoin I will be the richest man on the planet

I regret i didnt buy bitcoins during that time,i regret being a scared cat.if only i bought bitcoin i am now millionaire for sure. Too bad coz bitcoin now are so expensive and hard to have one.

Edited by Ms.o

If I buy Bitcoin in 2010, I will become a rich person and an expert on Bitcoin, of course.  And I already have a mine in my house.  I am alwaya dreaming can mine Bitcoin to takecare of Bitcoin 

I do not like to discuss what I do not have but I would like to say a few words. I think if I had at least 1000 bitcoins I would invest them in real estate because then it will cost just very, very expensive. Well, or maybe I would live and did not know the troubles).

Maybe I'll have off line business from bitcoin profit, that's my dream actually. At 2010 I see bitcoin as garbage in on line world, low price without future make me think thousand time to buy it. I'm not regret what I'm doing in 2010 but my biggest regret is always repeat the same mistakes.

Well if i know bitcoin when i am younger back in 2010, i will buy many bitcoins and will hold it until the price of it will goes higher and higher. If i only knew Bitcoin exists that time, maybe i am millionaire now. Nut now, i need to work hard so i can earn bitcoin and have money.

5 hours ago, Sumaiya said:

If anyone buy bitcoin in 2010 then they now rich people. Actually I am just working in crypto few days ago. Now I have enough knowledge about it. At this time I am trying to earn more bitcoin 

It is that you are new here and clearly you do not understand the pressure, it is not easy holding coins for that long, not all who bought bitcoin at 2010 are now rich.

9 hours ago, Tarek62 said:

If I bought Bitcoin in 20 I would be rich now.  The price of bitcoin is very low in 20 years. Now the price of bitcoin has risen very high.

Yes, the price of Bitcoin on this year was very low and achievable to everyone but the problem it wasn't popular yet that's why it is not yet recognize by many people.

On 12/26/2019 at 8:48 PM, Atek3 said:

I think I will keep something. If I know about BTC in 2010, I'm becoming rich today. I think that BTC price will go to the moon in the future and if someone now bought someone, then he can get my idea.

i think it is our bad luck that we didnt buy any btc in 2010. if we can buy btc in 2010 and hold it for 9 years then today we become a rich man and can huge profit from it.