What is the price of Yobit airdrop ? Yo tokens ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What is the price of Yobit airdrop ? Yo tokens ?

On 4/21/2020 at 3:31 PM, Sty1e said:

perhaps you misunderstood something?YO token is a stock token yobit and it has a fairly high price that would just blow it up Yes in the amount of 1 ,or maybe I did not understand

Yo (Yobit token) is the native coin of the Yobit exchange. It is not to be confused with other coins as YoDa and the rest. Yo has a price that you might think is high, but in fact what you should be looking at is the market cap.

Yo has a price of $946 today. In total it has only 17,000 coins as supply.

So 946x17000= $16.082.000 USD. This is the mkt cap of this coin which I can say is a fair valuation for a native exchange coin. LA (Latoken's native coin) has $11million mkt cap right now. And Latoken is actually not used this much as yobit. YO token is also traded in Bithumb which is the biggest Korean exchange. 

Taking the above into consideration I think that Yo has a good chance to rise more.

Initially, its price will be low because these symbols will be approximately less than $ 1, but their price may increase depending on the supply and demand to which the currency is exposed, and it is better to keep them and store them until the price rises

Yo Token now is more than 1000 $ so the people hows join the airdrop and take some tokens this is really good because can be a millionaire , but for me i don’t. The only airdrop witch i joined is yoda Tokens , i get 700 yoda in my investment box , and every day i take 1% , is mean i get 7 yoda per day .

On 11/12/2019 at 10:22 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been noticed that yobit is going to do AIRDROP today of yo tokens. And users will receive 100 yo coins. So i have question , about AIRDROP, that what is the price of Yo tokens ? And can we sell them immediately after we receive them ?.

In yobit exchanger we can see they have already many native tokens. But I don't think these have some important use. And it's demand it's too low. But YoDollar have massive amount of supply. I don't know what will happen in future.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 11/12/2019 at 12:22 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been noticed that yobit is going to do AIRDROP today of yo tokens. And users will receive 100 yo coins. So i have question , about AIRDROP, that what is the price of Yo tokens ? And can we sell them immediately after we receive them ?.

The price of airdrops I think is changing amd it is not staying in one price only but my advise for you is dont stay in airdrops because ypu should know that your safety and earnings is not guaranteed so you should stay working in other methods because it is risky to use airdrops

With the current trend on cryptocurrency the price of yo token always increases on a daily basis and it's price as at now is ranging from $0.1 - $1 but with demand and big investors  the price will eventually pumps soon.

This token has a very tasty price, almost like ether, and I think it is quite an interesting and promising project that can be actively used, and hope for a future rise!

The price is defined at the moment the currency begins its trade in the trade and it is also seen with which pair it will be listed, when it came out it was a high price but due to its sale it collapsed and was invested in an investment box to sustain its price.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am wondering that the coin was distributed free and the amoun5 was 100 of them to each and now it is above 1500 dollars that means 150000 dollars for a holder.

• +1 1

I don' think you received 100 Yo tokens because that would mean you could sell them for 10 Bitcoins. Maybe you are dreaming, lying or wanted to write about something else but it doesn't matter a lot since what you have written is not correct.

• +2 1

I am very new here and didn't know that yobit had given YO to the members of the exchange but I think this amount can't be this high as you are saying. Yobit is a top exchange but this would make the exchnage give hundreds of millions of dollars friend so somewhere you must be mistaken.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:22 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

Looking at yobit it seems that price of Yo is 0.12750010 BTC so I don't think you wanted to write Yo but probably some other coin. And you didn't even care to correct this post..

All airdrops on Yobit platform are profitable, and there are many subscribers to these airdrops who earn big money, as for this airdrop, I subscribed to it and earned about $ 30 from it and I was happy with that.

Yobit is a good exchange but i am not listen about the yo coin airdrop becasue yo coin price is so much high and no one will skip this coins airdrop and still i am not seen any this type of news in which yo coin airdrop is announce.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not participate on yo token air drop which occurred earlier this year of 2020 only dollar coin, and today the value is impressive, reputable and profitable. Starting from 100 Satoshi now it has rise to 200 and above Satoshi which is one of it kind air drop. 

• +1 1

What airdrop is that? YO has very high value more than $1000 I think that you probably received another airdrop of another coin and you though this was Yo. Look at Yo and price on coinmarketcap or yobit exchange. It is very high to be given as airdrop and not even 100 yo, this is something else and not Yo that you receive.

Edited by annayks
  • +1 1

I've read in another post there was another airdrop around the time this post was made and it was not about Yo token as this person says but it was about another coin named Yoda. So this person because of ignorance just created confusion here and was talking about Yo token airdrop probably by mistake.

14 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@SahillodhiI do not think so ... It is not better to be optimistic about it ... its price will not exceed the price of DLRS. We all expected high prices in the last, its price below the level .... I do not think it will exceed $ 0.001 ... at most ...

@OthmaneSmira dear you can see that the price of DLRS was low in the beginning and the passage of time it goes up so we can't sa anything about that because sometimes it goes down and sometimes it up only we can predict that what will be the value..

• +1 1

On 11/29/2019 at 12:51 PM, Mahi25 said:

Perhaps the opening value extend is between $ 0.1 to $ 1, this is the standard cost for a token. In any case, it can likewise be littler than that. Nobody knows on the grounds that there was no notice about the value examination issue for this token. To be sold straightforwardly or not,We don't have the foggiest idea yet. Ideally as far as this value is great and can be exchanged legitimately if the cost of this token is great. furthermore, I figure its cost will be modest toward the start and begin to rise when exchanging relies upon the quality of market interest.

I have no idea but I am thinking that we might get good and better benefits from this airdrop. And if we hold than we wi hr getting good profits from this. And thus that can be very very futuristic for us too.

I wasn't here at that time brother but I found a new airdrop lately that was very profitable. Yobit given free dollars to everyone and I admit I sold when perhaps I should have held and put in the investbox but I was afraid with price action and sold for 100 satoshi, or so. But it was great as an airdrop and we have to thank Yobit for everything.

• +2 1

YO has really high price and I checked it is above $1000. If this is the token you are asking for then how you got 100 tokens? This is more than $100,000 so I am sure you are lying there or made a mistake.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@Mark woodFrankly, I was an investor of 2020 currency in dlrs, after what I saw its terrible drop to 110 satoshi after one day, the investment was canceled ... but today I am in deep regret because its price today is 400 satoshi ... sometimes we make a mistake in our actions ... But we have to take responsibility for our decisions ....

@OthmaneSmira you are right in the beginning the price was low and after sometimes it goes down more I was thinking that it will not have such a great value because in the beginning it down 44% but now it goes up so much and DLRS holder will be Happy now , so sometimes we make a mistake you right,,

• +2 1

Yobit is a good exchange for me it is the best. It is given us good airdrops late of dlrs and I am very happy that I am know about this that they are also gave yo airdrop and this was so kind to to too since the users made so good money from it.

• +1 1