Yobit' s investbox. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Yobit' s investbox.

I read many tutorials and many guides about yobit's investbox but still I am not sure of what is it. How can I earn there.? And how yobit earn from it. How safe is this investbox? Please enlighten me guys. 

• Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 5
  • +2 10
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

I will try to clarify you through my experiences
The safety of this box is 100% safe
And how you participate in it by buying a contract through the currencies it provides
And choose the right currency for you but you should know there are some offers ask you some daily tasks such as buying a currency 10 times every day and gambling in order to get the daily bonus and if you do not get nothing
A currency will not ask you anything all you buy the plan and find written in the desired NO

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

On the safe side it is securely secure and you will not lose your money on it but participating in it is not as easy as you think in the majority of currencies it offers as they all ask you to complete some tasks on a daily basis and every 24 hours to get your reward

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/12/2019 at 6:31 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I read many tutorials and many guides about yobit's investbox but still I am not sure of what is it. How can I earn there.? And how yobit earn from it. How safe is this investbox? Please enlighten me guys. 

As far as I know this fund is absolutely safe, you can withdraw your coins at any time safely and without any problems. For investing in it all you have to choose the currency you want to invest from the list in the investBox, when you enter the investBox you find a list of coins You can invest in it with the investment plan Blinds the daily or monthly profit 1% or 2% 5% ... Etc. As well as the minimum and maximum for each coin choose the coin you want and puts the amount you want and then press an investment and wait 24 hours until you get the profit . And that's it.

On 11/23/2019 at 6:05 AM, bentayebsalah said:

And how you participate in it by buying a contract through the currencies it provides
And choose the right currency for you but you should know there are some offers ask you some daily tasks such as buying a currency 10 times every day and gambling in order to get the daily bonus and if you do not get nothing
A currency will not ask you anything all you buy the plan and find written in the desired NO

Yobit's invest box is a very essential thing, through yobit invest box someone can gain and earn so much money and someone can make their time and effort productive. Through yobit box you can keep your noney safe and sound. You can be very vigilant and productive through yobit invest box.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yobit invest box is a risk-free investment plan by simply locking your coins you will get a daily interest to your coin.

• +3 1

This is best and safest way as far as i know. You can earn a good amount of money every day for you investment. Its a good option and opportunity  those who want earn money easy and safe way.it would be a great experience for the new crypto lovers

There are some coins where you have to do some actions like dices or buy a specific coin. But there are also coins with no required action. I recommend  to take a look on MICRO. Since I have started my investment the coin gained 20% and I get 1% on daily basis.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 11/12/2019 at 8:31 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Yobit invest box is the best option to make money in it easily because last day i buy more coins and i start to invest some coins in invest box and they give me some percent in a weekly basis. And i hope after some months i got good payment from the invest box.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

As far as I know this fund is absolutely safe, you can withdraw your coins at any time safely and without any problems. For investing in it all you have to choose the currency you want to invest from the list in the investBox, when you enter the investBox you find a list of coins You can invest in it with the investment plan Blinds the daily or monthly profit 1% or 2% 5% ... Etc. As well as the minimum and maximum for each coin choose the coin you want and puts the amount you want and then press an investment and wait 24 hours until you get the profit . And that's it.

If it is that easy maybe if I had enough funds for it I will try the invest box. It is good to have that you can earn money with out doing anything. Passive income for me is good. And it has no risk because you can pull out your money any time as you said on your post. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think it will be profitable. But I don't know if the other coins in that yobit can hold it's value. I think it will be very hard to earn with alt coin that does not have a lot of value. Because even if you earn that alt coin. But it looses it's value on the process I think it is useless. I think coins that are profitable there is the coins that are already popular and have a stable value like doge. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 11/23/2019 at 12:05 AM, bentayebsalah said:

Why couldn't i lose everything if i have to gamble it daily? For how much percentages are we talking about? Is the bonus really worth it if have have to buy more and gamble in order to get it?

Edited by rekter
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I read about investbox. I am new and I think its a great way to earn, without involving yourself in trading and let investbox take care of the profit and loss part. I also read, its is 100% safe. I hope I could read how much people are making from investbox, since you can make decent profit from it.

Edited by babaji
  • +3 2

According to my knowledge in the yobit's investbox there the investing money is safe. By investing there you will get daily or monthly profit 1% or 2%,3% 5%, etc

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yobit invest box is 100 percent secure and your money is safe, but earning in that place require you to perform some task

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Very well, yobit is usually an honest software, you need to weight and dimensions this rank concerning this, some people help in this article mainly because we have a deal of which improves the importance connected with crypto. it truly is protected in this article of which golden-agers engage in lots within the crypto invest box.

• +2 2

On 11/24/2019 at 4:48 AM, Thekingcallme said:

On the safe side it is securely secure and you will not lose your money on it but participating in it is not as easy as you think in the majority of currencies it offers as they all ask you to complete some tasks on a daily basis and every 24 hours to get your reward

I have never tried investbox so I don't know yet. here I want to underline about the task. whether to invest, or can be called we enter or buy assets into the investbox, we must complete a task? then, can you give an example of a task?
before, thank you for your answers.

It's funny, I just learned what the investbox is all about yesterday by reading some posts here, and I've had an account on yobit for at least 3 years now.  I never really looked into it and had wondered what it was you could do with all those free coins that yobit gives away.

I don't have enough coins to participate in most of the plans, but I did invest some YONE.

Anyway OP, I'm pretty sure it's safe though I probably wouldn't invest any bitcoin in those plans, because who knows what could happen.  Stick to the giveaway coins if you have enough.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

Investbox is very safe and very secure security. don't worry about that. in the investbox you can choose what currency you will choose, you can start it by buying a coin that has to be ordered every day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

very good post Cryptohopper. This might be a new bot in the crypto trading market. ...

3Commas. Even though 3Commas bot is very new to the trading bot scene, it has been able to provide its users considerable gains, even during the crypto bear market. ...

• +3 1

On 11/12/2019 at 11:31 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Yobit investbox is had a little risk but if you are able to manage it you can surely get a good profit to it. Observer first before investing in any coins of the investbox program.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

4 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Yobit investbox is had a little risk but if you are able to manage it you can surely get a good profit to it. Observer first before investing in any coins of the investbox program.

Did you have manage it? Did you have profit from it? How did you manage it? What is the risk there? Can you tell me please teach me a lot because I badly needed to earn money now. Because my girlfriend is pregnant and I don't have money now to bring him to the clinic. I want him to be check up. To ensure our baby's health. But I don't have money that is why I have to earn some money now.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:31 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

The investbox is not for yobit but this is the tool for the tokens owner and developers to promote their coins that's why they list in investbox

• +4 1

On 12/12/2019 at 3:06 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Did you have manage it? Did you have profit from it? How did you manage it? What is the risk there? Can you tell me please teach me a lot because I badly needed to earn money now. Because my girlfriend is pregnant and I don't have money now to bring him to the clinic. I want him to be check up. To ensure our baby's health. But I don't have money that is why I have to earn some money now.

Yes somehow i able to manage it my strategy is im buying the coins when it dumps and im patiently waiting for it to pump but until it is not pumping im putting it to investbox so that my coin will earn daily interest.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!