What coins do you guys invest on at yobit? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coins do you guys invest on at yobit?

Just now, Awaremooner said:

The risk of going down is always there but you need to understand crypto metrics and reading the graphs. I will try the litecoin and digibyte withdrawals. 

I make substantial amount of profits from the investment in these coins at least like 0.5 litecoin in a month plus as a conservative trader

0.5 Litecois profit is not a little profit, let me go check those investments plans and their requirements if it worthy it.

Just now, Voltz777 said:

The only coins that I bought most often was Waves, Trx, and Yo, then nothing follows. And I sell it depending on the movement of its price in the platform every week. 

So you're nit actually investing you are a trader you trade them, you buy at low and sell on high, but I'm talking about invest box, specifically.

Just now, ashua1 said:

Currently if you invest in yobit's fund then you can invest that micro copper is quite beneficial now and it is also less volatile at the moment.

Man you are answers are good, but this is not the first time I ask you this, but will be the last; why you quoted my text and it came with anther languages?1000998771_Screenshot_2019-11-25Whatcoinsdoyouguysinvestonatyobit.png.1a8483896ce5cf2822de7d6e5b607e7b.png

Just now, Voltz777 said:

The only coins that I bought most often was Waves, Trx, and Yo, then nothing follows. And I sell it depending on the movement of its price in the platform every week. 

Thanks for your suggestion espe4cially with the fact that it came from your personal experience.

i used to work on yobit exchange since 2016 i think , i invested in so many altcoin like : eth , ltc, dash , dog , xvg , etc , zec , bitcoincash , and other good coins , i hope this can help you 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

It is little for active traders but for a passive trader like me, that's much. I prefer trading litecoin against dollar itself as bitcoin price is not that reliable. Most paid now even for dogecoin, I trade against dollar

I ha trouble once trying to trade against dollar, i did not find a coin that i could sell into then sell to dollar. Is there a way  or should i juts deposit directly in dollar.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:04 AM, teminalibug said:

I never really invested on any coin at yobit.net, due to lack of trust in these ICOs and also fear of dumps and pumps, but the biggest reason is these requirements they impose, especially the one for paying dice.

So what coins do you guys invest on at yobit and how how long, is it profitable?

Same as you, yobit I often use to trade small because the price gap can make a little profitable. for investment, I am more concerned with the volume, this is for a period that is not short. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/15/2019 at 9:09 AM, teminalibug said:

Okay then about that YONE coin. tell me about it's volatile rate and its reputation in general. I do not want to invest in coins that might fall and never recover.

I see yone coin investbox is not good now because the coin was fall massively. But it good for yone holders that the coin start pumping

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Just now, kurra said:

I am investment bitcoin of yobit because it is very popular and it is very most popularity coin of the world so everybody like the bitcoin and I am also supported bitcoin investment

But bitcoin investment interest at yobit is very small, how much Bitcoin have you invested on yobit investbox?

Just now, Voltz777 said:

Isn't once you like to try the investbox there is a requirements needed to anyone who like to avail it, because you can't participate on it if you don't buy first right? 

Yah, you have to do some trades as a requirements for investing on some coins, so that means you can not escape trading there.

Just now, Luciferludz said:

I see yone coin investbox is not good now because the coin was fall massively. But it good for yone holders that the coin start pumping

So what should I do now, should I wait for the price of YONE to fall more or should I buy and wait for the pump?

On 11/12/2019 at 12:11 PM, Diamondchili said:

You can invest I'm the invest box which is more safer, than trading you can choose from the list of available coins

I think investing is better than trading, often losing coins. And Sekang I just found a good place to invest and trade in this forum because it's easier and faster the exchange process.

1 minute ago, Diamondchili said:

If I may ask you please which of the exchange are you referring to that we can made good transactions as well as trading and Investment

A good request and surely I will answer well for you.

In my opinion, that you can make good transactions on yobit because there is faster and more used as a transaction tool now.

• +1 1

Just now, Voltz777 said:

Therefore it is not free, and I'm not exactly so sure how much is the minimum. Amount of investment needed to avail or become a part on investbox. Is it risky once you join? 

The mini invest is not important for me, I mean it can not me more that 0.05 Bitcoin right, but the requirements especially the dice game are very creepy to me.

When you get to Yobit, click on the USD market and you will see coins tradeable against usd. Irrespective of the market you bought this coins, you can trade it against the USD. This is the best market for me

Thanks I only wanted to know the part where you get to get you coins to USD, I'm going to try that right now.

I want to invest on Yobit but need some advice. I want to invest a rather low amount of money. Which coins are better for low investers? If you wanted to invest as low as $18, would you choose LTC or ETH? What about BCH?

How much I will earn after one month if I buy and hold LTC, ETH or BCH? If you have traded with these coins, please tell your experiences and how much you earned.

What is the most popular coin for trading in Yobit?

I have checked Dogecoin at Yobit and to my surprise its price was zero!! What has happened to Doge?

One interesting feature of Yobit is that it buys your coins at a higher price than other exchangers. We can always sell our coins at decent prices and receive their equivalents in USD.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +2 1

30 minutes ago, Diamondchili said:

You are right bro yobit is a good exchange but the main problem is of their withdrawal fee which is high but with that I know that the transactions are very fast

Every one has a negative and positive thing that they apply, therefore you should be able to choose what forums you want to participate in, then you just have to choose it, so if you get good results, you can just follow it, the problem of expensive withdrawal fees is common in yobit, but transaction problems are very good and very fast.

• +1 1

I like those coins launched by yobit and also traded in different exchanges like yo coin. Except these, other coins always became a zero value token very soon.

Bengali?

View this Topic

A little intimate question, because everyone is trying to hide where they put their money on what coins. But here I personally invest IN the yo coin, because the price of it is now rumored to grow by several tens of thousands of sattosh in a few days.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Diamondchili said:

Yea there transactions quite sure are very fast even in terms of the withdrawal is not that bad as far as confirmed it reaches to your wallet within some seconds

That's right what you say and I agree.

Yobit is a quick transaction tool for withdrawals that is not as bad as confirmed to reach your wallet, so many people want to use yobit as a quick withdrawal so that what you want is quickly resolved. 

If you mean IEO or ICO in yobit, I bought PONY yesterday, but if you mean some mainstream coin, I invest in yobit invest box in SEX Coin and also BTC + ETH.

I invest in several coins from this exchange, namely in YO, EGOLD and while this is all, I used to invest a little in AIR, but it was when this coin was really worth some money, and now there is no sense to invest in it. And what you invest, it will be interesting to read?

• +1 1

On 11/27/2019 at 2:05 PM, Voltz777 said:

Therefore it is not free, and I'm not exactly so sure how much is the minimum. Amount of investment needed to avail or become a part on investbox. Is it risky once you join? 

Yes I agree that yobit investbox is really risk for begginers of it, cause it need timing. But there have some expertise who get profit from it.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Egold seems to be a great investment, and so is 0xd. I haven't been investing much, since they don't have the famous crypto like LItecoin and Ethereum.

I did see Ethereum when I first signed up to Yobit, but that's been long gone. I would like to see more stable coins in their investment box like Dai, USDC, and USDT. I'm hoping that they will promote coins that have consistent value because those coins are the ones that will still be there if something happens to Bitcoin. 

• +2 1

Tank you fgor sharing this things.now i knew how to invest and get more knowlegde about invest . As beginner this time i look for every chances of way to get profit without no regret with learned from expr people here . 

If i will invest in yobit coins whose price value is being hit by a dump , because its very good and protential profits likes XRP , LTC .

Haha ..
I no longer believe in new coins that are listed on the YOBIT exchange. approaching the HYIP scheme, it is better to do the analysis first, or better invest in real altcoin like ETH, XRP, LTC and more. I was very disappointed yesterday I tried investing in LIKE tokens, I think this is good and has 200+ BTC volume. but only shitcoin, which is pumped by trading bots. I lose -60%. please be more careful.

• +1 1

At this time I don't invest but I think MICRO token and PLUTO token they are the best to invest for now they also dont require any actions.