What coins do you guys invest on at yobit? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coins do you guys invest on at yobit?

On 11/12/2019 at 6:49 AM, teminalibug said:

I never really invested on any coin at yobit.net, due to lack of trust in these ICOs and also fear of dumps and pumps, but the biggest reason is these requirements they impose, especially the one for paying dice.

So what coins do you guys invest on at yobit and how how long, is it profitable?

I havent invested in investbox but wish to ibvest ,i thought of investing in x10  coin but it increasd as i tryes to buy at low , so i will invest when it will be less

13 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

I havent invested in investbox but wish to ibvest ,i thought of investing in x10  coin but it increasd as i tryes to buy at low , so i will invest when it will be less

Okay, i advice to by x10 when it is down to 18 sats or less or manybe 20 sats, good luck.

I will invest botcoin in yobit exchanger.Because bitcoin is the most profitable cryptocurrency.I can earn more profit from investing with bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/12/2019 at 8:04 AM, teminalibug said:

I never really invested on any coin at yobit.net, due to lack of trust in these ICOs and also fear of dumps and pumps, but the biggest reason is these requirements they impose, especially the one for paying dice.

So what coins do you guys invest on at yobit and how how long, is it profitable?

im invest coins eth , XRP and TRX in yobit because the coins is profitable for a long term and supporting from community is very well , i think you can try to invest above coins . i sure 3 coins above as well for hold a long term .

I invest with YO and doge, Yo is exchanges coin and I believe will have protection from dump market and liquidity. Doge is more like alternative investment, I choose it because 1 point raising can make profit if we use a lot of quantity. That my choice and analyze, i hope I'm not wrong this time.

Invest in Dash and TRX is my decision, people maybe not agree with me but I have positive thinking and fundamental analysis that those coin can cover my fund from bigger lost. In fundamental method many institution already accept TRX with their platform and Dash also has good project for up grade system in 2020. Let's hope I'm not wrong this time and good luck for all of you.

On 11/14/2019 at 2:53 PM, niroblm said:

I suggest you to invest LTC and XRP. I also invest those coin. I Think those coin will be most profitable so you can invest. good luck mate

Yes a good idea.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

So many coin i buy on the yobit exchange like XVG, TRX, Yoni, QQQ and also more coins and i safe that coins into the yobit exchange because i know that soon yobit market means crypto market will make a bull and on that time i will sell my all coins in profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, jitu123321 said:

Why you trust ico you trust only on existed coins who have good reputation and there are full of coins who have good reputation are already listed in this exchange and you can buy them from yobit let me give you some example of coin like ltc,eth,trx,

ICOs are more profitable to invest for long term than all these top crypto, but the problem is you never know which one is a scam.

Mine are YO, Micro, Pony, Panda, Nax, Trix, and QQQ.  

All IB’s active except Trix and QQQ.

For dev coins, atm: Ponzi and Vera.  Ponzi IB is empty and Vera is with newly listed IB at 5% daily.

I invest in bitcoin, which is always my first choice, certainly, it's the best and the most popular. Then there will be ethereum, litcoin or ripple.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:44 AM, sidik7 said:

im invest coins eth , XRP and TRX in yobit because the coins is profitable for a long term and supporting from community is very well , i think you can try to invest above coins . i sure 3 coins above as well for hold a long term .

The coins you mentioned are not on the investbox, i was talking about coins that are listed on investbox.

15 hours ago, Ket€hups said:

I don't invest because i don't have enough bitcoin to use,  maybe if i we're to invest i will buy reputable coins only. 

I'm sure cryptotalk will pay you enough to get started investing on investbox soon, good luck.

Yobit is the best exchange for begginer level users.  I also use yobit. But i don't invest on it. I store my coins on coinbase. I only use yobit for sell my coins. Because there i can sell my coins to usd pair.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

1 hour ago, SlavaKPSS said:

When you are new to one of them, learn more about the three gold and silver coins of BTC and even eth, because they are quite consistent and profitable. Perhaps you can find more gold and silver coins, enjoy DASH and even EDC.

But i'm talking about coins that you can find in the investbox of yobit, not some coin for long term investing.

I am not investing any coins but in feature i am investing some coins like yone and other cheap coins because the youbit is giving free coins with i can invest without investment on youbit.

earn free bitcoins without investment is possible or not

12 minutes ago, Arunkumar said:

I am not investing any coins but in feature i am investing some coins like yone and other cheap coins because the youbit is giving free coins with i can invest without investment on youbit.

earn free bitcoins without investment is possible or not

Same here. I'm currently trying yobit, so I have some free coins and am experiencing the platform. Maybe the yobit dollar is a good investment so I signed up for the airdrop to find out and maybe invest later.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

17 hours ago, Ayshakhan said:

Yes I agreed biggest reason is these especially the one for paying dice so what coins do you guys invest on at yobit good ,,,

That dice is bad news news for addicts, some of us are tying to avoid dice games by getting involved in trading but then we encounter as dice ast yobit.

9 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

For now, most of the money in the yobit into their investbox and they give a good interest to the bitcoin so I make an investment to their bitcoin so every month I can get a lot of profit.

But now i want to be more careful with good interest coins on yobit, look at what happened to x10 coin.

In my opinion Yobit is very credible. I have a good deal of confidence in Jobit. So I have not yet added my Bitcoin to the Inactive Box. I also occasionally invest in my Litecoin. However most of the time I use BitcoinHere I want to work for a long time

Just now, Davon said:

Actually i have not invested yet in Yobit Invesbox but i think the perfect coins one should think of investing are the major coins 

The major coins at yobit does not have much of interest to give and they have requirements like playing dice and making 10 t0 20 trades everyday, very risky.