A little bit of truth that itches hard - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

A little bit of truth that itches hard

No no, there is a topic to clarify here.
"Satoshi Nakamoto" is a famous "fictional" personality, Blockchain was created by intelligence circuits like the CIA, since this has to do with the new world order and mass unification, launching the concept of Satoshi Nakamoto is just an anchor theme For society to become more ignorant, a way to laugh at us, because that Satoshi does not exist, do you think that large financial entities are going to let a kid create a potentially economic asset? This is only believed by newbies.
The entities of power and families that dominate the world leave no one to them, they control everything, a basic third party is not able to create such technology.
Everything is already hatched and fixed for decades, Bitcoin was already programmed, Satoshi is just smoke, the tycoons are the official creators of the Blockchain it hurts whoever hurts, it hurts whoever reads it and no, it's the mere truth, You just don't hear the truth so often.
A hug to all.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 2
  • -4 1
  • -3 2
  • -2 2
  • -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

I think Satoshi Nakamoto made the bitcoin famous. Because of his name. For every 0.00000001 btc. Is the name of satoshi. It is 1 satoshi. And what do you think the reason it is named satoshi? Does satoshi sounds good and can make it popular by the name or there is other reason why it has been named satoshi? 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

14 hours ago, SociallyDifferentAnimal said:

This is done to honor the man whos tarted the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency revolution and there is no other reason that I know of. and it is just fitting that this is named after him in ecogniton of his big contribution to humanity. I am sure that cryptocurrency is here to stay and Bitcoin will be the number 1 cryptocurrency for a long time. 

Yes I said that to emphasise. That Satoshi Nakamoto is not just a fictional character. I said that to be the real person that behind the bitcoin project. I think he is not the only one but he is the main character of the story. He is like "Steve Jobs" for apple. 

• +2 1

Satoshi is a genius where he was able to invent an entire system called blockchain and created it or a coin which is Bitcoin and did not discover who he is yet

• -1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I think cryptocurrencies are one of the biggest projects right now and have received a lot of interest from all countries
And contemplating a way to exploit under a legal

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/11/2019 at 9:52 PM, CryptoBry said:

And that is why China is planning to be investing a lot of money on the blockchain technology? You must be a very funny conspiracy theorist! The blockchain technology started long time ago and it was not actually Satoshi who invented but just made it a popular one as it is today. These conspiracy theories are clouding the truths and just making us stupid. Sorry for that. 

Haha, thanks for your comment, and notice that the elite is global, China is only part of the game, the fact that they want to boost Blockchain more does not mean that the CIA had nothing to do with the creation of the btc, that guy of tycoons are a single table and do what they want, you may think it's silly, but it's my point of devotion, so much junk advertising has gotten us through the eyes and ears to take me with questions like yours itself, if you do an investigation more in depth you will be able to understand that everything has an end and purpose of a few billionaires in the world.

• +2 1

I hope this is not true because this the biggest scam I will meet in the future if that is true. Also maybe Satoshi is just a pseudoname for a organization who make this bitcoin.

• -1 1

It is good, he hide his identity for certain reason. He left no trace of himself, he is a good program or hacker i thought so

• -2 1

On 11/12/2019 at 4:52 AM, CryptoBry said:

And that is why China is planning to be investing a lot of money on the blockchain technology? You must be a very funny conspiracy theorist! The blockchain technology started long time ago and it was not actually Satoshi who invented but just made it a popular one as it is today. These conspiracy theories are clouding the truths and just making us stupid. Sorry for that. 

yea man this dude has been a conspiracy theorist since day one in this forum lol but he has good posts sometimes, and he is not alone in thinking the CIA created this because a lot of people said the government created bitcoin which makes no sense because why would you make something that can destroy your own system

• +1 1

On 11/23/2019 at 6:23 AM, bentayebsalah said:

Satoshi is a genius where he was able to invent an entire system called blockchain and created it or a coin which is Bitcoin and did not discover who he is yet

It is only natural for satoshi hide his indentity so that the government will not able to track him the reason why he didnt touch his holding because he don't want the government to follow his activity.

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, Abbas Khan said:

Yes bro you are definitely right because no country can do such things like creating blockchain and bitcoins etc that can be harmful for their own economy 

yea but they can create a coin just like china is willing to make one but it will be rather centrlised like ripple and not decentralized like bitcoin, because that way a government can control money as they want.

• -1 1

13 minutes ago, Abbas Khan said:

Yes because not only China, but more countries have created their own coins just to regulate it and become useful for their fiat economy in terms of taxes and governance that we called centralization 

yea and more countries will issue their own crypto currency even tho a while ago they were all attacking bitcoin , but i dont think traders will use those coins because its centrlised, bitcoin will always be the number one.

• +1 1

You don't have to believe that method, all of us have no idea who's Satoshi as well as we ought to regard the actual title actually perform he's not really uncover.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Ipal said:

Yes I know that, I only use cryptocurrency to get income, I think everyone thinks like me, the most important thing is that we as small traders only want to make a profit, because my income is very minimal, so I take advantage of the situation, there is no other interest. If behind cryptocurrency there is a conspiracy or what I don't know.

its not just you in this because there are even millionaires on here trading with their money to make more money too, bitcoin is not for some elite people but rather for the poor and rich as well.

• +1 1

The identity of Nakamoto is a mystery that even organisations like the CIA have failed to solve, honestly speaking might be part of the plan or his scared to reveal himself because of the amount of bitcoins he owns.A lot of conspiracy theories will keep on being generated.

• +1 1

I think that's a hoax because as we see the invention of concepts of Crypto Currency was came from 1980s and not only Satoshi Nakamoto have a credits in this concept. Also many big countries that is opposite of USA like Russia and other Communist parties who have involved in Crypto world.

• +2 1

22 hours ago, Death said:

Fictional or not, let us be thankful because cryptocurrencies are created and it do help us a lot in terms of money, save or maybe buy something thur crypto. 

I am 98% agree with you.as user and was getting benefits from what Sathoai Nakamoto made 1st be thank he could be.  However let us see the positive side of the creation of Bitcoin.  All these problems arise only because of regulations and some people who take the opportunity.  Hope the regulation can make good rules to prevent suspicious elements

• +2 1

On 11/12/2019 at 8:57 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I think Satoshi Nakamoto made the bitcoin famous. Because of his name. For every 0.00000001 btc. Is the name of satoshi. It is 1 satoshi. And what do you think the reason it is named satoshi? Does satoshi sounds good and can make it popular by the name or there is other reason why it has been named satoshi? 

Yes you are right. Isn't Satosi often mentioned in this cryptorency world. So if he didn't create it, why every 0.00000001 btc is called satosi. Yes we all do not know the reason why.

• +1 1

If the CIA or that so called "NWO" (which I think is a hoax) were behind it, Trump and other leaders would be less critical.

I think politicians and institutions are just beginning to understand the importance of crypto currencies. They are late to control Bitcoin, but if it gets too dominant, they will try to control it.

As I said in another topic; the easiest way for them is to control the fiat money flowing in and out of Bitcoin. If they succeed in that, they do not need to control Bitcoin itself.

• +2 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 11/24/2019 at 7:54 AM, Neneng B said:

I hope this is not true because this the biggest scam I will meet in the future if that is true. Also maybe Satoshi is just a pseudoname for a organization who make this bitcoin.

This is true that Bitcoin is the future of the world and which i made the BItcoin is satoshi is not a person it is an organization and if this organization will make scam with peoples than we says that the big scam will do the peoples in the online world but i hope it will not happen.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/12/2019 at 4:13 AM, Keith700 said:

"Satoshi Nakamoto" is a famous "fictional" personality, Blockchain was created by intelligence circuits like the CIA, since this has to do with the new world order and mass unification, launching the concept of Satoshi Nakamoto is just an anchor theme For society to become more ignorant, a way to laugh at us, because that Satoshi does not exist, do you think that large financial entities are going to let a kid create a potentially economic asset? This is only believed by newbies.
The entities of power and families that dominate the world leave no one to them, they control everything, a basic third party is not able to create such technology.
Everything is already hatched and fixed for decades, Bitcoin was already programmed, Satoshi is just smoke, the tycoons are the official creators of the Blockchain it hurts whoever hurts, it hurts whoever reads it and no, it's the mere truth, You just don't hear the truth so often.
A hug to all.

Haha, this could be believed, and i am wonder that why this kind of thinking not come in my mind. That could be a true that there is no satoshi nakamoto.

• -2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 11/12/2019 at 5:13 AM, Keith700 said:

A hug to all.

But no one exactly know who is this person. Many people claim themselves as Satoshi Nakamato. But they can't provide enough information to prove themselves Satoshi Nakamato.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -3 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/12/2019 at 5:13 AM, Keith700 said:

A hug to all.

People don't know about bitcoin creator. It's a mysterious for all time. I think the creator didn't know what will happen in future with bitcon. That's why he didn't make any will. Many people claim themselves as Satoshi Nakamato but couldn't submit genuine information for proof.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I totally agree with you, and I agree with every word you said. Satoshi Nakamoto may be a fictional character, and those who rule the global economy are the ones who created, owned and increased Bitcoin value.

On 3/2/2020 at 10:34 AM, Umme Haani said:

People don't know about bitcoin creator. It's a mysterious for all time.will Satoshi presently be revealed who he is we don't recognize while that will happen

In the form of photographs it is difficult to find, maybe this is a mystery or just a myth in discovery. hopefully in the future there will be clarity about this.