I want to analyze the PANDA coin on Yobit - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

I want to analyze the PANDA coin on Yobit

I want to analyze the panda coin
I bought a quantity of Panda coin on Yobit and its price has fallen from 58 to 35 Satoshi currently, who knows to analyze this coin or give me a site to analyze it. I want to know if I get rid of it or holding it.

20 hours ago, EeeshaX said:

Read the chart, when buying it what did you consider first before buying it or was it the chat box you read and you bought it?

Thank you dear for the precious advice, I have bought and ended up I want to analyze the work Do you have analysis or not? If you have an analysis you prefer and let us know.

On 11/12/2019 at 4:02 AM, Crypto123 said:

I bought a quantity of Panda coin on Yobit and its price has fallen from 58 to 35 Satoshi currently, who knows to analyze this coin or give me a site to analyze it. I want to know if I get rid of it or holding it.

Sorry, I didn't find Pandacoin (PND) in Yobit, but in general, according to my prediction, the price of Pandacoin will rise in 2020, so I hope you can wait until the price rises again and you can sell it.

1 minute ago, Agios said:

Sorry, I didn't find Pandacoin (PND) in Yobit, but in general, according to my prediction, the price of Pandacoin will rise in 2020, so I hope you can wait until the price rises again and you can sell it.

No sir, It's not Pandacoin (PND) as you think it is PANDA and this Is the link on Yobit

https://yobit.net/en/trade/PANDA/BTC#6M

Thank you

7 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

No sir, It's not Pandacoin (PND) as you think it is PANDA and this Is the link on Yobit

https://yobit.net/en/trade/PANDA/BTC#6M

Thank you

Yes, after reading your link in Yobit, I understand from the chart that Panda prices have been falling continuously, so you better swap with another coin, hopefully it's useful.

On 11/12/2019 at 4:02 AM, Crypto123 said:

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually, I wanted a technical analysis of this currency but I did not get the answer yet. In any case, this coin fell significantly but I made some profit by buying and selling from the bottom again and this is a good strategy in such cases.

3 hours ago, actionjaction said:

You should peruse the diagram first before getting it. On the off chance that the outline shows purchase, at that point you purchase and on the off chance that it demonstrates sell you sell and if there is no sign leave it. I figure this coin isn't extraordinary to hold, this coin is starting at now constrained by whales so it's risky

It seems difficult to get out right now, this panda coin went down a lot today and it only reached 8 Satoshi after it reached earlier 60 Satoshi. I'm going to wait a little bit and if it doesn't go up I will sell and buy again from the bottom.

48 minutes ago, MeiLynh said:

Panda's price today on Yobit is 9-11 satoshi. The price is quite low and the trading volume is not much. It does not attract investors, so it cannot develop highly.

Yes, the price of the panda is very low now, it was previously about 60 Satoshi and it is now only 9 Satoshi. This is a big drop and I don't know whether it will rise again or not.

3 hours ago, DaddyMtn said:

I sought a specialized laboratory analysis of this currency but I did not move the respond yet. In any case, this coin destroy drastically but I prepared about profit by retail and advertising from the foundation for a second time and this is a good quality strategy in such cases.

Yes, unfortunately, it is true, it was good but now it has deteriorated dramatically, and this strategy that you used is very good in such cases, as you buy and sell from below and then sell again and so you reduce losses a little.

On 2/4/2020 at 1:21 PM, noormuskan4 said:

I didn't find Pandacoin (PND) in Yobit, but in general, according to my prediction, the price of Pandacoin will rise in

You are really very nice, how do you say you did not find a panda coin on Yobit and then tell me that it will rise ??? !! Are you a fortune-teller, for example ?? !! In any case, this is the link of the Panda coin on Yobit, you can see it:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/GST/BTC

On 11/11/2019 at 4:02 PM, Crypto123 said:

I suspect that no one but you is responsible for your money, so do not wait for an analysis from anyone and do your personal analysis and take your decision, learn technical analysis and volume analysis and try to do your best, I wish you a profitable trade.

I think, according to my personal analysis, the price of the panda will gradually decrease, to settle for a long time, and it may not return to rising for a year.

1 hour ago, Ipal said:

My analysis of panda coins will not last, and will be discarded soon, you should get rid of it because you don't need to hold a coin that has no price, I think it's better to buy bitcoin or Ethereum, it will definitely not die.

Thank you for the analysis, I think you are the first person to give me an analysis and if not a careful technical analysis, but the rest unfortunately only gave me nonsense. So thank you anyway. Indeed, I see that I am panda falling to the abyss and I have already got rid of it.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

You do not need to keep any price currency, I think buying Bitcoin or Ethereum is good, it must not die .My analysis of Panda coins will not be permanent, and will be canceled soon, you should get rid of it

On 2/14/2020 at 10:50 AM, Sadiqssk said:

I wanted a technical investigation of this currency but I did not search out the key yet. In any case, this coin destroy much but I prepared roughly profit by import and advertising from the bed another time and this is a skillful strategy in such cases.

Well if you find the key you can share it here!!!, so that everyone can benefit, practically the currency has fallen significantly and I do not expect it to rise again but it is possible that slight price rebounds will occur on it. It is possible to buy and sell but with caution and does not keep large quantities of it.

That's good if you're just analysing it first before you invest in it, don't invest immediately if you don't know what you're doing, and make sure you have a best decision to make before you try to invest in that coin. 

On 11/12/2019 at 2:32 AM, Crypto123 said:

Panda coin is almost dead coin now because its price is about $0.000031 right now and it has huge supply of 32 billions coins so it is too much difficult to grow in future.  I think you should get rid of it. If you want to analyze it then you could go to its official site.

What I know is that the technical analysis is before entering the deal and not after entering into a loss mode.  The currency is not known enough and I do not think anyone can analyze its course

1 hour ago, Emran23 said:

If you do not know what you are doing, do not invest immediately and make sure you have the best decision to make before trying to invest in the currency. It's best if you analyze it first before investing in it.

It is too late, I invested in it a little and ended my investment with some loss, thank God it was not much big, but it is okay because I also had made some good profits before this recent drop in the price.

The price of the PANDA coin is now equal to 3 Satoshi, and this is a significant decrease in the price of the currency, so I recommend storing it if you have not sold before.

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/6/2020 at 12:28 PM, bentayebsalah said:

The price of the PANDA coin is now equal to 3 Satoshi, and this is a significant decrease in the price of the currency, so I recommend storing it if you have not sold before.

Thank God I got rid of it before I lost a big loss in it. Did you know that I once bought it for 60 Satoshi, but I sold it after and bought several times and made good profits from it. I do not think it will rise again.

That's the reason I don't prefer to invest or to trade with any such other altcoins of cryptocurrency because there is a high chance of suffering from a loss with it so try to invest in such coins when the rates of the coins are very low so that you can earn a good profit while increase in the rates.

• Useful or interesting 1

48 minutes ago, Ayush Singh said:

That's the reason I don't prefer to invest or to trade with any such other altcoins of cryptocurrency because there is a high chance of suffering from a loss with it so try to invest in such coins when the rates of the coins are very low so that you can earn a good profit while increase in the rates.

Yes, I took a good lesson from this, it is better for one to trade in the major currencies and not take a significant risk in other than these currencies unless he loves adventure with a small amount of money. However, you can make a good profit from these currencies if you know how to trade well.

9 hours ago, aahujia said:

the price will have to wait a long time to regain your profits. You can check the chart to see if the coin will have any future movements.

There is no longer any reason for this. I sold the coin and the matter ended, it is true that I lost it somewhat the last time but I had made good profits before, so I am not very sad about this loss.

2 hours ago, Crypto7 said:

i have noticed that panda coin trading volume increasing day by day. and i think it will be increase more 40 percent after few months.

I hope that your note is correct, even though I noticed the opposite. The volume of currency trading in the yobit exchange decreased a lot. I had seen it a while ago among the first currencies in the foreground in the volume of trading, but now I see that it moved away a lot.