USB Miner - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

USB Miner

The difficulty of bitcoin is very high USB Miner is not profitable. In my opinion it is not worth losing money and you cannot use usb miner

I not used usb mining but I think usb mining not profitable better mine with computer my some friends mining monero coin and telled monero mining profitable.

Bitcoin mining is performed utilizing devoted electronic gadgets considered diggers that have high processing limit. As digital money insanity spreads far and wide, USB-fueled mining gadgets are getting well known for their usability, consistent network, and lower influence utilization.

For mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration. You also need a faster internet connection and graphics card.You have to invest minimum money for trading. If you want to mine then you have to invest a lot of money.

If it is juts a USD cheap, then it means it depend on the power of the  computer, i don't thin you can mine much from that one.

if usb miner is really available in the market then it is good but i think capacity of miningvwill be some little it won't mine to our expectations

I have not seen usb mining before, but I will search for it. This new invention will be more advanced than normal mining devices, because as we go forward we find that the devices are small in size and have more capabilities than the previous one.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The USB miners are not the answer to your electricity problems. Because this USB miners you will have to connect them to your computer which will consume even more energy. 

On 11/11/2019 at 9:05 PM, on1k3n said:

Recently I was online and I came across a USB miner, and I was curious how much you can make with it. Has anyone used one of these before, and if so did it work? I don't want to spend money on something that won't perform very well. This could be the answer to my electricity problem I'm having right now. Are USB miners any good? if not, can you suggest an alternative.

USB mining is dead since 2013/2014. Do not waste your time and money by buying USB miner, you will regreat it. It is better for you to use a cloud-mining company.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

19 hours ago, blacksmith101 said:

i also has no interest to mine with usb. since many youtubers saw their usb asic miners with megahashes, but i think it will burn out soon. 

Mining with USB, this is not possible. USB are not mineral and you can not use them to mine. USB asics are no longer in production as well. 

As far as I know there are no mining or paid sites or applications at the moment, but there are some browsers that allow you to profit through cloud mining:

Cryptomining

nbx browser

Please remove the intention to use USB exploit tool to exploit. I used it and it was a bit frustrating, it was okay a while ago, but now it's no longer suitable. exploitation is not beneficial, actually the time spent on it is not worth it.

3 hours ago, Ahmad Rao said:

The USB miner's hash price may be very small as compared to ASIC. You can use hundreds or tens of heaps of USB miners to supply a massive hash charge, however this technique is not effect

2016 Asics are the miners I know that come with USB. Where did you see another USB miners? I may not be right. But I only know of old USB ASIC. 

I didn't know if there is a mining type known as USB miner! I don't have any ideas with it and how it works, but i think mining its very risk for now because there are many scammers and its hard to know the legit one.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think it is not a good option in mining cryptocurrency it it is just a waste of time specially someones says that it is not profitable. To start mining i think it is much better if you use Gpu to hash and mine cryptocurrency. But take note it is quite pricy so if you have the capability to perform and provide the tool this is much profitable for you.

I think that mining via USB Miner was at first giving good results, but with the great development in mining tools and the difficulty of extracting bitcoin it became very difficult for USB Miner

By my opinion, usb mining is the best way, but nowadays cloud mining is profitable to everyone, or just for me. If you want to do usb mining you need high power, when for cloud mining you don't need to loss energy.