USB Miner - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

USB Miner

Recently I was online and I came across a USB miner, and I was curious how much you can make with it. Has anyone used one of these before, and if so did it work? I don't want to spend money on something that won't perform very well. This could be the answer to my electricity problem I'm having right now. Are USB miners any good? if not, can you suggest an alternative.

• Useful or interesting 1

27 minutes ago, on1k3n said:

Recently I was online and I came across a USB miner, and I was curious how much you can make with it. Has anyone used one of these before, and if so did it work? I don't want to spend money on something that won't perform very well. This could be the answer to my electricity problem I'm having right now. Are USB miners any good? if not, can you suggest an alternative.

I used a USB miner in the past. Now it's not profitable. Visit the whattomine.com site, and you can calculate the profit. I suggest you use ASIC or GPU. But if you want to try USB miner, go ahead. 
You can compare Moonlander and Apollo.

Just now, lucky80 said:

I used a USB miner in the past. Now it's not profitable. Visit the whattomine.com site, and you can calculate the profit. I suggest you use ASIC or GPU. But if you want to try USB miner, go ahead. 
You can compare Moonlander and Apollo.

Thanks, I will try one out because I'm curious to see what the payout is like. Three aren't too many forums talking about USB mining, so I thought I would shed some light on the topic. Theses replies are so great, I didn't think anybody cared. They love me, they really love me LOL. 

I haven't much ideas about usb miner, but recently I think it is less profitable than other mining machines, this my opinion, but both of them requiring a lot of energy 

in prevoius days, it was profitable but currently almost all graphic cards are going to nagative values, including asics. so be aware to chose right hardware.

To me I have no any idea about the USB mining and really i have hear from you in first time that mining usb is also available in mining industries.

On 11/12/2019 at 3:05 AM, on1k3n said:

i used USB miner for mining bitcoin back in 2014. but i think there won't give you any profit for now, since bitcoin difficulty is high. also there are a lot of mining hardware that has a big hashrate, and USB miner can't win against them.

15 minutes ago, I-KUN said:

i used USB miner for mining bitcoin back in 2014. but i think there won't give you any profit for now, since bitcoin difficulty is high. also there are a lot of mining hardware that has a big hashrate, and USB miner can't win against them.

Yeah, the halving is coming up, and it's going to be impossible to make a decent wage. That's why they have other Alt coins to supplement Bitcoin's place. You can't rely on Bitcoin because its supply will be gone in no time. I was wondering can they make a coin that is infinite? That would solve the supply issue that we're having right now. 

On 11/15/2019 at 12:55 AM, Hashimi said:

The concept to mine through USB port is sure evil. just imagine, what if you just creat small enough devise to put back of the any computer in internet cafe of any business institute to mine using there pc . wew so danm crazy. 

I think you missed something. You will not be able to mine directly without software unless you use your computer. So you can't mine with a USB Miner without full access.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:42 PM, cryptoalik said:

USB mining was very popular mining way in past.But it's not so profitable.Now many big mining hardware are available.

But how to mine coins in USB mining really that's idea is  very strange for me but i think nothing is impossible in this good world.

I think usb mining is a good way  but now a days cloud mining is profitable to me. if you do usb mining you need high power but for cloud mining you don't need to loss energy.

I don't know about the result. But i have a plan to buy some USB ASIC cloud miner.

Because i see some online store selling it. Where the hash power up to 100 Ghz.

That is good because we can get some coin with just run it with usb. Not taking much space in your home.

But for the disadvantages, if the circuit is burn, really hard to repair maybe near not possible. Because usb is not safe place to mining i think.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

USB-powered mining devices are becoming popular for their ease of use, seamless connectivity, and lower power consumption.USB sticks can be used to increase mining power in a computer since they can be "stacked."but it is made for to learn how to mine bitcoin. 

USB miner contains different types of mining. But in these days I am searching any website or device that give money by harddisk mining.

I think for the beginers, cloud mining or free mining legit sites are good and profitable. When they get some btc from sites and having a proper knowledge about Cryptocurrency then they invest their money in usb and anything.

A verry helpfull post this is my first time hearing and reading that a usb can be use as an bitcoin minner.wow is it profitabke?or just a waste of time and also power consumption?

USB miners are history. They were used to mine Bitcoin in the past but today they're extremely weak for pretty much any coin. All the USB miners you see on sale right now are scam.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:32 PM, lucky80 said:

Now it's not profitable.

Not at *all*.  I watched some youtube videos that dealt with USB mining sticks, and every single one of them stressed that you're not going to make any profit with them, even if you have a whole bunch of them running in tandem. 

It's too bad, because they're neat little devices and it would be such a great way to mine bitcoin.  They might have been hot a few years ago, but they're a waste of money in 2020.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/3/2020 at 5:08 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

Not at *all*.  I watched some youtube videos that dealt with USB mining sticks, and every single one of them stressed that you're not going to make any profit with them, even if you have a whole bunch of them running in tandem. 

It's too bad, because they're neat little devices and it would be such a great way to mine bitcoin.  They might have been hot a few years ago, but they're a waste of money in 2020.

Indeed. It's better to buy BTC than watching our investment down. A couple of years ago, I use some red fury and yes they are making some money. But today USB miner is only a history. 

Usb miner is almost the same as a bitmain product, using the SHA256 algorithm if I calculate the power 5 volts x 2.5 amperes = 62 watts with a hashrate of 100 GH / s so daily income is $ 0.01 x 1 month = $ 4.25 sorry if my profit calculation formula is wrong . I will buy this.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:05 PM, on1k3n said:

Hello. USB miners have not been around for a long time because they are not powerful enough. It was a good invention ...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 11/12/2019 at 4:46 PM, AliceJun said:

Inside this tiny device is a processor chip that has an incredible 90 GH / s algorithm speed. Just a little better than the original Bitcoin Bitcoin miner boomers GekkoScience miners. It will bring you about $ 0.15 per month, which will give you more than a dollar in 12 months. The device runs completely silent, as the company claims. It works with only one USB port.

And how did they fit a powerful processor like that into a tiny usb device? It is pretty useless because it will only give you one dollar per year.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

The USB miner's hash rate is very small compared to ASIC. You can use thousands or tens of thousands of USB miners to produce a large hash rate, but this method is not effective.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282