How to exchange BTC to LTC in Yobit Exchanger? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sujon33

How to exchange BTC to LTC in Yobit Exchanger?

All you have to do my friend is going to this website ! 
https://yobit.net/en/trade/LTC/BTC 
then sell your bitcoin against LTC and put the amount you want and then click sell .

In the left column on the exchange, you need to select the main coin " BTC "and find Litecoin in the Lower list of coins , and after you enter the BTC/LTC trading pair, you will need to click on the" buy " button"

Yeah mate yobit has more fees than other exchanges. But infact it has more speed of transaction and deposit than other exchange. Change into other like altcoins xrp having more less fees.

You just need to convert, it is something like buying and selling. it's simple. Go into yobit and you will see the coin indicated on the left and find out which coin interests you and what you use.

With 11 pages on this topic, of course the person concerned must understand how to convert the currency he wants, such as BTC to LTC or BTC to other crypto. so this discussion seems to be enough in my opinion.

On 11/11/2019 at 11:42 PM, Moon said:

Are you seriously asking how can you literally make a trade on yobit? It works like every other exchange: you fill in the amount and price and press sell button.

Hello, do you have proper idea to help him> If not, try to let him know in this way. He can change his BTC into USD first than he can reuse his USD to buy back Litcoin from the Yobit exchange. It is the best way to convert BTC into USD I think. 

I think the xrp withdrawal is even nicer for a users point of view as it is only 0.5 xrp still which translates to 0.11 us dollars and as you know xrp is the number three ranked coin on pretty well all review sites out there.

Dear friend it is easy to do. You just have to see in left corner their you will find trading market. You have to select btc on top and then find ltc. Click on ltc and you will be redirected to exchange page. There you can exchange your btc to ltc. 

Free auto mining site. Just once add your bitcoin adress Join

Bitcoin is converted to ltc or any other currency by selling against the pair you want to exchange in trading and determining the purchase price and confirms the process

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/11/2019 at 6:53 PM, Sujon33 said:

Hello sir, i want to know how i can exchange my bitcoin into litecoin in Yobit.Because i want to withdraw my balance.I saw only litecoin fee only 0.002 ltc.Anyone please tell me how to exchange   

That's not a big deal, you can just go trade by pressing the trade button on the top bar, then you click on LTC on the list of coins on your left hand side. You put amout you want to exchange or press Max if you are exchanging everything and click on sell. That's all. 

It is very easy, like any other exchange of bitcoin, for example, to the doge Coin or Ethereum all in the same process

10 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Bitcoin is converted to ltc or any other currency by selling against the pair you want to exchange in trading and determining the purchase price and confirms the process

That's right, Bitcoin can be converted to LTC or any cryptocurrency on Yobit quite easily, now it is a good idea to convert bitcoin to LTC because its price today has decreased a lot against Bitcoin. So it would be nice to have more of them now.

468x60-13.gif.6e85d10c08d3a9901cfcededc1ab588b.gif

Hello mate! Exchanging crypto currency in yobit exchange is very simple. You just have to click in any currency that you need to exchange too and the trade page will open then set amount and click sell.

this is an a easy process you need to go in trades section and select a pair of LTC/btc then put your amount in Bitcoin that you want to exchange , if your price is matched with current market price then automatically your Balance convert into litecoin instant .

The easy way to exchange crypto at yobit exchange is to press on that specific coin you want to trade on the coins list at the left of the dashboard and you will be redirected to the trading page where you will just need to enter the total amount of bitcoins you are exchanging and continue,so simple.

Posted (edited)

You can switch between these two currencies by selecting Bitcoin from the horizontal line for exchange and then choosing Altcoin from the column at the bottom, then a box appears in which all the currencies you want to exchange are pressed and press the buy button

Edited by magd

468x60-23.jpg.ea001fc9ab8fe01789af530babfefc44.jpg

To do this, you need to go to the trading pair: Bitcoin/Litecoin and select the amount for which you want to buy litecoin in the left green window 

It's easy to do that for sure. Just go to the BTC / LTC pair section, and you just buy LTC. After that you can withdraw your LTC in the wallet section as usual.        

On 12/19/2019 at 1:47 PM, Sweet said:

You can visit the market section and look for the coin that you want to exchange / buy, after that you go to the wallet and withdraw to the wallet / exchange address that you want.

thanks for helping us these days many new people are coming here who has no knowledge about the yobit exchange where to buy sell where to withdraw which coin has low fee etc. but your post is very helpful for new people